Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony fell silent at Helblindi’s question, troubled by the question. He loved Loki….he really did. He wouldn’t still be with him if he didn’t. But being mated…..even if it was a new idea to him, it sounded a lot like marriage, and it scared him. Marriages and families and official commitments, he’d never seen any of them come out with anything but bad results, and he didn’t want that. He wanted to be in love, wanted what he and Loki had already. Would this change everything? And what about Loki? He had no idea how Loki felt about any of this. The man had never married before, hadn’t seen many good results from such things either. And what about kids? Loki wanted children, Tony knew that, it was so obvious, but then he didn’t want kids with Tony because Tony was…..well, Tony. He probably didn’t really want to be bound to the inventor forever if he wouldn’t have kids with him. Eyeing Helblindi, he shook his head. “I can’t answer that right now…..there are a lot of things that Loki and I have to talk about. Do I absolutely hate it? No. Part of me likes the idea even. But there is so much else going on.” He said slowly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:14 pm
MDaylus

Helblindi watched as Tony processed his question. It was interesting to watch the mans mind work. When he finally answered Helblindi smiled and nodded. He was glad to hear that Tony didn't hate the idea and that he needed to talk to the man. "I am glad to hear this. Here I had intended to give this to Loki but since I have found out that loki has magic he does not need it. It is a communication device, it will not put us in contact with you immediately unless it decides whatever is going on is an emergency. As his mate I think you should have a way to contact us." Helblindi stated holding out a small token.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head at the offered token. Slowly taking it, he turned it over in his hand. “So this calls you in an emergency? And then what?” he asked slowly. Did they think they would be able to help in some way? Not that he was against the idea of having help in such times, but he wanted to know what that involved.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:27 pm
MDaylus

"It is more to start contact but in the case of an emergency it would open a direct communication using the magic it has left. After that it would need to be recharged to function once more." Helblindi explained. "If we can not provide help through communication we will come to you or call someone to help you." he continued.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony toyed with the token for a moment before he decided that it seemed like a decent thing to have and pocketed it. “So is that what you brought me out here for? I don’t think Loki would have been angry if you handed this to me at the table….or is it some sort of rule not to hand things to mates that aren’t yours?” he asked, a smirk tugging at his lips.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:07 pm
MDaylus

Helblindi dropped the token into Tony's hand when the man reached for it. "Well mainly I brought you out here to speak of the two of you being mates. There is ways to break a mating depending on how strong the bond is and provided there is no child yet from the union. I had wanted to know your feelings to know if I needed to speak with you and loki about such options. It is a rule not to touch new mates, it makes our kind aggressive when the bond is still new. You saw that with Loki earlier when we first laid eyes on you." Helblindi stated.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony snorted at Helblindi’s words. “You don’t have to worry about kids….Loki doesn’t want any with me.” He mumbled. Arching a brow when he admitted to not wanting to touch him right now, he glanced at the door. “So would he smell you on me or something?” he asked slowly, trying to wrap his mind around all of this.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:33 pm
MDaylus

Helblindi arched an eyebrow when Tony stated that loki did not wish for children with him. He had a hard time believing that but he knew very little about the two men however. "Yes he would smell me on you. I wish to cause no tension between my brother and I." Helblindi confirmed.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony ran a hand over his chin at that information. “How long will this period last? The whole over protective thing?” he asked. As long as this didn’t go on forever, he would be okay and enjoy it for a time.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:03 pm
MDaylus

"It depends on the person and how threatened they feel about the potential of their mate leaving them. At most a couple of weeks." Helblindi answered. "Do you have any questions for me?" he questioned.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:52 am
Alikia Tsuki

A couple weeks? Unconsciously rubbing the mark, he thought about that. He’d like to say Loki trusted him enough to not worry over such things, but then again, it was Loki. He probably did. “What happens if one mate dies? Is there still a chance of the other losing it?” he asked slowly.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:15 pm
MDaylus

Helblindi looked a bit anxious at the question, he knew Tony was concerned about what would happen when he died. He knew that the man wanted to be sure Loki would be alright with him gone and in a way he was acting like a proper mate being concerned for the other. What happened to those that lost their mates was rarely pretty for anyone. "It depends once more if there are children or not and what age they are. I have seen one that has survived without their mate because their mate died. They grieved but did move on. Others have survived a long while because they had young children that needed their care and that anchored them until the children were old enough to care for themselves. Some do lose their minds and that generally leads to them following their mates." Helblindi explained. "I can not say this will be the same for Loki however, he is half Aesir after all and they do not react the same as we do. He could be just fine without you, most likely sad but he could survive just fine." he continued. He did not want to give Tony reasons to feel guilty about his short life and the bond that had been made. That would only lead to discontent and resentment between the pair.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened closely, needing to know this, no matter the answer. Frowning to himself, he looked down, letting that process. It really did hurt to think that might happen. He knew if something should happen to him, then Loki would be sad. And there was always the probability that it would destroy the god, just as that possibility existed for Tony if something happened to Loki, but to think that there was now a much more physical and definite possibility, It pained Tony to his core. Loki shouldn’t be harmed for having chosen a mortal lover, shouldn’t be punished for Tony’s own frailty. “thank you for telling me.” He said slowly. He knew Helblindi had tried to make it better for him, but he appreciated that the man had also told him the truth. “Is there any other major changes I should be concerned about with this bond? Physical or mental?” he asked. He doubted he had to be too concerned about himself as he wasn’t Jotun, but he needed to know if he had anything to look out for with Loki. Hopefully the aggressive possessiveness would pass soon, and perhaps with the change in sensitivity of Loki’s markings, Loki and Bruce could go back to figuring out about Jotuns, but he was unsure if that was all there was to know.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:08 pm
MDaylus

Helblindi felt guilty as he watched Tony process the information. He nodded when the man thanked him bit he wasn't sure what he was being thanked for. "Any other changes? I am not sure what your asking about. Do you mean any changes between you and Loki. The bond should allow you to locate each other should you need to. Communicate some through the bond and sense each others emotions. You will desire closeness." Helblindi explained. He wasn't sure what the man was specifically asking about.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened to Helblindi, not really responding. They’d already had that, and they already spent all of their time together anyway, so closeness didn’t matter. “I don’t know. He isn’t going to have personality shift or something is he? No extra horns or anything because of this? If I have warning, then I can help him deal with it.” He replied.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games