Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:50 pm
"Ya, but what's Lykas gonna say when he hears that Odd helped you disrupt the government of an entire region?" Kaya asked from behind Trish, wrapping an arm around Trish's shoulders as he walked up, the girl burying her face into the taller man's chest and sobbing softly. It would probably still take a little while for her to truly calm down. The events of the recent excursion were not anything like she had ever seen before.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:50 pm
Darts slowly sits up, brushing a bit of the frigidity off of his jacket before getting to his feet, collecting himself after the icy embrace he had just been plunged into. Though he couldn't stop shivering and wondered why. He shrugs and chalks it up to nothing as he tries to do his best to ignore the commotion surrounding Claydol, at least for the moment. He's on his way to the medlab to check on Tristen, and he shoulders his way into the room without too much concern for knocking.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:52 pm
Aile would take a seat once she set Tristan onto the bed, closing her eyes. "Yeah, definitely an understatement. But not for the reasons you'd expect, Doc." She sighed, opening one of her eyes. "Hoenn's gonna be in a right bit of mess here..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:55 pm
Glaring over at Sol and his less than caring method, Reno rolled his eyes before turning back to Kaya and Trish. With feel good methods like this, it was a wonder Sol ever lost position. "Well, Kaya, I think Lykas might be proud that Odd helped me ta basically vaporize part a Hoenn's government. It was a hell of a thing." Reno protested in response, giving a small poke to Trish's head to hopefully get her attention.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:03 pm
Kaya laughed at Reno's comments and nodded. "You're probably right. I saw him doing even more damage before we got zapped out of there." He said, remembering the sight of Odd's Golurk decimating additional helicopters before they left.

Trish finally settled down after a few minutes of sobbing, looking over her shoulder at Reno and then at Sol. "You're probably right....", was all she said, sniffling slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:38 pm
Cera would eventually make her way to the medlab, talking to herself. "Should be safe in here, doc could probably do something if he had to..." She'd stop as soon as she came in, however, seeing several others in there. "...oh, crapbaskets."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:03 pm
"Oh good, more people that seems out of it that can possibly tell me just what went on in your latest excursion." Doc said as more has walked in. "And please, one at a time."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:09 pm
"Well, apparently with Sub and GRAY's plan to extort rent money out of us, we were sent to go help Professor.... Birch, I think, with something. Turns out, he wanted us to grab some freaky Poochyena that apparently got shadowfied by some sort of bug or virus or something, I dunno. But they infected some of our Pokémon, and then the military showed up, found out that we're international terrorists..." Aile shook her head. "Sorry, rambling. But, relating to Tristan, someone's Pokémon went nuts and used Hyper Beam and knocked him out cold." She'd go back to resting her head against the wall. "God, you try steering an unruly Flygon..."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:23 pm
"What... she... said," Cera commented afterward, the mental words breaking as she gave a visible sigh, "I came in here thinking it'd be safe and quiet other than Tristen, but instead there's apparently a party."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:54 pm
Doc could already tell something was up, at least with Cera, more so than apparently the situation called for. "I see..." Doc said. He turned back to Tristen and started to check him all the more. "Tristen, come on, stay awake for me. I know its hard, but I really need you to do it."

"...unnnggh..." Tristen moaned out.

"Do you hurt anywhere? Tristen? I need you to talk to me. I know you're feeling really bad right now, but I'm trying to help you."

"...sleepy..."

"I know, I know, but stay with me okay, I need you to tell me yes or no on things I'm about to ask you, okay? I can see and sense a lot, but you have to tell me some of the things that I can't tell, do you understand?" Doc said softly and as clear as he could to the boy.

"...yes..."

"Ok, Tristen, can you see me?"

"...yes..."

"Am I blurry to you?"

"...no..."

"Are you sure?"

"...yes..."

"Are the lights in the room bad to you? Do they hurt your eyes?"

"...kinda..."

"Do you hurt really bad anywhere else?"

The boy took a few seconds on this question, as if trying to figure that out himself. "...yes..."

"Can you tell me where?"

"...shoulder..."

"Orderly, get the X-ray warmed up. It may have been where he landed..." Doc said.

"Machaaamp." The Orderly stomped off to go to a back room.

"Where's Blitzle?" Tristen spoke up.

"Don't worry about your Blitzle, its fine..."

It took a few seconds for it to come through the boy. "...noooo..."

"...Its okay Tristen. Now, listen, back to the questions." He said.

"...Blitzle..."

"Tristen, focus. You're doing real good, okay? Now is there anywhere else?"

"...Blitzle..."

"Tristen, do you hurt bad anywhere else?"

"...no..."

"Okay, stay awake for me. Alright?" He said. "Blitzle...I'm not sure if that's him worrying or if that's him still out of it." He looked back at the group. "This bug...did his Blitzle get infected by this?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:58 pm
"You could say that... a good few other Pokemon did too. It's sorta a long story..." Cera answered, trying to keep herself somewhat calm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:02 am
Aile thought for a moment. "Um... Possibly. I know my Flygon, Sol's Charizard, and a couple of Isaac's Pokémon for sure, as well as this pink floating furball near us..." She'd flash a small grin at Cera, and she barely managed that. "I don't remember the others, I wound up getting caught up in other things, sorry."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:08 am
Now that Doc was paying closer attention, he could now sense it. Something. Something...rather vile feeling. Wasn't prominent now, but... "Cera, I'll need to see you after I get done tending to Tristen. No arguments." Probably the most serious one could ever hear Doc.

"Maachaamp." Orderly spoke up from the back room.

"Good, push Tristen on in there."

The Machamp came over and pushed the bed off into the back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:21 am
It would be then that Cera wondered if maybe she could slip out, saying nothing in response. She wasn't exactly liking the idea of suddenly being examined, despite there being good reason. But then, part of her was more than certain that things were inevitable sooner or later. She just hoped it'd be later rather than sooner.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:32 pm
Blizzard120
Now that Doc was paying closer attention, he could now sense it. Something. Something...rather vile feeling. Wasn't prominent now, but... "Cera, I'll need to see you after I get done tending to Tristen. No arguments." Probably the most serious one could ever hear Doc.

"Maachaamp." Orderly spoke up from the back room.

"Good, push Tristen on in there."

The Machamp came over and pushed the bed off into the back.

Darts is leaning against the wall this entire time, his foot tapping nervously as he views the coming and goings of the doctor tending to his patients, but aside from that he was uncharacteristically silent.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games