Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:05 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

"well I debated about talking to Caleb but I think I'll wait a little longer, not like I really need to." Kamen said as he also picked up some toast and nibbled on it.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:42 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

Arion kept to himself that he would be scanning for that red dragon from last night. Finishing his breakfast, Arion waited for Kamen to finish before setting the plate aside "I would suggest talking to Caleb at the end of the day. I know you are concerned for what happened and so am I...... But.... Calebs always has been ...... Tense.... When its come to dragons..... He might not be easy to talk to right now....." Arion said pulling Caleb closer to his body.
"Or you can wait till we gwt back from our walk" Arion said with a shrug.

-

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:51 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled and shook his head. "No I'll just wait until tonight, afterall he and Bowen were adament on getting you home and BmCalebs human he needs all the rest he can get especially agter last night.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:50 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion caressed his mates hair back and ran his fingertips down to the males chin, tilting his head back and placing a soft kiss on his lips "you are truly kind" Arion said against his dragons soft lips before pulling back and tucking the strand of hair behind his ear "now.... What do you say to a shower before heading out?" He asked.

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:22 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled at Arion as he nodded. "Sounds good to me." He said lightly looking forward to some peace and quiet.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:37 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Getting up, Arion set the plate on the nightstand "I'll go get the shower running for you" he said with a soft smile before leaning down to place a small peck on the side of Kamens head.

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:08 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled at Arion as he stood up to run his shower then he looked at his phone as he thought on the call with Era, she said DDraconas had been in Thorn's office. Out of the thre of them Thorn and Draconas had more in common as far as family business and human rights were concerned. Which now that he thought about it he wondered how Leon was doing. He was still surprised Thorn was willing to protect Leon so much and did so much to help him recover. As he heard Arion in the bathroom running his shower Kamen looked up before something clicked for him and he thought of something. The only reason Thorn was so protective of Leon might not be about Leon being human at all but more like something else something more. As he looked back at his phone he tought about calling but decided agienst it. It didn't really matter in the grand sceme of things and he could always test his theory when they went back to the city. For right now he wanted to bathe with his Elemental and think about something else.

Caleb groaned and woke up feeling incredibly stuffy and for a moment he was frozen and dared not breath for fear of going into a coughing fit. Unfortunatly he didn't succeed and he ended up sitting up caughing long and loud. It only lasted a few seconds but it was enough to induce a sudden gag reflex and he felt the need to vomit. Getting up he ran fo rhte bathroom and his instincs were on the mark he ended up vomiting right in the toilet. He didn't know how long he had been at it only that he wanted some wated and to even brush his mouth afterwards. He took his toothbrush and did just that and swished his mouth out when he felt a bit better he looked up at himself in the mirror and for the first time noticed how bad he really looked. thinking a hot bath might help he shffled over and began filling the tub and as he leaned agienst the tub he wathced it fill with water and he began undressing so he could sit inside as it filled up.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:18 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion came back into their room, only when he had the water at the desired temperature.
"Alright my love" he said and approached Kamen and leaned down picking him up "shower time" he said and carried his love into the bathrom.

Bowen was down at his greenhouse preparing a medicinal mixture for Caleb. As he mixed his hands froze, his mind going upstairs to the frail human.

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:32 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked up and smiled at Arion when he came back into the bedroom and he even laughed a bit when the elemental picked him up he looked at Arion. "I can walk silly." he said to him although he really didn't mind overall.

Once Caleb was undressed he slowly got in the tub and after sitting down he leaned back with his head leaning back on the rim of the tub and he closed his eyes. He was enjoying the warmth a little too much because he ended up falling asleep.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:44 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

"I know you are more than capable of walking on your own" Arion said with a smile before kissing him once more "I just like having you in my arms" Arion said against his flesh.

Wheb Bowen realized that he had placed his palms on his work table and had stopped moving all together, he sighed. His head was tipped back as he looked towards the ceiling as if looking through the floors up to Caleb. Shaking himself back to attention, Bowen looked around, and decided that he would make the male another steam mixture before checking up on him.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:18 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen just smiled at Arion's afeections. "you spoil me you know that?" he said with a chuckle.

At this point, Caleb remained in the tub still, enoying the soak but also was still sleeping.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:02 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

"And I'm happy I do" Arion said with a sigh once he got his mate into the bathroom he undressed him, kissing the dragons exposed skin as he went.

Bowen fealt like it took him a while before he had finally finished the mixture. But, he wanted to make sure it was well done, once done he grabbed it and took the mixture with him up to Calebs door, and knocked quietly on Calebs door. Not hearing anything, he wondered if perhaps the human was asleep. Opening door. He noticed that the male wasnt in bed and worried a little.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:49 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen shivered as Arion kissed him. and he closed his eyes. "A...Arion. you...your going to...to get me excited again.."

Caleb was dreaming but it was also a very steamy dream. One that he would be embarressed if anyone else knew he was having it. Suddenly he was woken up by a bout of having to sneeze and he sneezed loudly waking himself up and causing a loud splash from the bathroom.
He groaned and put a hand to his head since the whole thing made his head start pounding.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:32 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

With a low chuckle Arion shook his head "would that be such a bad thing?" He asked Kamen but stopped with the kissing as he finished the undressing.
"Though.... I guess we do need to rest..." He said with a cheeky smile.

Bowen was about to close the door amd go search for Caleb to see if he was elsewhere, until he heard the sneeze. A little surprised, he looked into the room once more and walked in and up to the bathroom door.
Knocking on it softly he basically pressed his ear to the door " Are you okay in there?" He asked wanting to go in.... But knowing that Calebs was more likely than not, was nekid and he atleast wanted to let the male keep his dignity.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:12 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Arion and smiled. "I love you but we did it twice last night, I'm beat and I smell."

Caleb looked up at the door when he heard Bowen and instinatly his mind went to what he had been dreaming about right before his sneeze woke him up and he blushed a bit before hiding in the water a bit more. "Ye...yeah Bowen I'm fine..." he said with a slightly scratchy voice. "I couldnt sleep...so I thought a warm bath would...help."

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games