Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

Mel didn't like to impose, and push a problem onto another because the problems were hers. He had shown concern, and for that she was thankful, but she knew that she needed to stop herself. What if he had been smiling before he met her? What if his day had been bright? Had she just ruined it for him. She tried to stop herself, but she wasn't able to get hold...the sorrow she felt was still too oppressive, still so present.

However, even as she continued to let forth softer cries the man was willing to try. His words to take a deep breath were not unheard, but Mel could not summon up the energy to even fake her breath. She wanted to breath, she wanted to feel natural again but she was...fake. Still, she continued to try and gain control of her emotions. To try and steel herself against the chaotic waves of agony crashing against her spirit and seeking to drown it in that impenetrable darkness she had escaped so long ago.

She listened however, still clinging a bit as though she needed something and there was nothing else she could focus her hands on. No sweet smelling blue companion to chirp happily in her ear, and the music had left her. However his words had a strangeness to them when they came to her ear. It wasn't a language difference of course, but it was something she was able to hear that were slowly helping form his words. He was being careful, but even so there was something familiar.

It was the last thing he said however that finally got her up direct her blank eyes at his face. He was hurting too, but he was a young one compared to her. He still had his memories. He was...a real person. He was losing time, but he hadn't lost his yet like she had. She finally let him go taking on of her hands to wide away what she felt were..tears of some sort? She wished she could see them, if only to see that these eyes of her had some purpose even if it was an expression of her sorrow.

She let him go, sitting upon her knees as she wiped away what was left, trying to do as he said earlier. Breath. Nothing came, but she tried her best to focus on the soul with her if even for a moment. She was still crying, but at least she wasn't allowing them to dirty another who had his own sorrows. Her movement would let the man see the only scar that a normal person could actually see upon the otherwise untouched woman. A scar on her neck that marked the first betrayal she suffered. Where she had her voice taken from her before she somehow got it back.

She kept her head down, eyes unblinking "I am sorry." she apologized finally trying to keep a hold on what little sanity she had managed to grasp "I am sorry." an apology for something else. Her obscenely long hair still outlined her place "I hope they will forgive me though I do not deserve it for leaving them so suddenly, but I do not think I would know even if fate allows me to be near them again. I do not know if fate even allowed..." she held her head trying to remember, but they were only voices. No colors. No smiles. Nothing. She shook her head "I didn't mean to direct my own grief unto you....I thank you for your words however." she said trying to muster up a smile for him, but there was nothing so instead she kept her face towards what she felt was sand. Of course, she was at the beach.

She gently moved a nail against the scar on her neck "Thank you for....your words." she said "I truly hope you do not forget. Its not a fate anything would suffer. You seem like a kind man." she bowed her head a bit more, she knew he had his own sorrows however "Thank you, for helping this pitiful spirit get a hold of herself. It wasn't my place to head my sorrow upon you asking for answers you could not possibly give me. Time has taken a toll on me. I pray it spares you." she moved her hair a bit though it wasn't like its position made any difference to her.

"I've...probably ruined your trip here." she kept herself down, not minding the waves washing over her. It was nice to feel...somewhat.

Translation(s):

"...for I will act as your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Beach] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird],]✉✉Mood:[Dolore [Distress]]✉✉Finance:[$715.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: Sorry for the wait. Sickness is a trip!
Edit: Sorry, edited some stuff. Let me know if this isn't enough to respond to.

ADONIPS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:13 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, мαч ①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑤
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:58 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Clothing:: Night clothes
Company:: No one...yet
Feeling:: Anxious
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3000.00$
Items:: Cellphone, Earbuds, Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC:: She never replied so now I'm moving on with you~

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

It was night time and Ryan had been out all day. Even though he sent a text to his enslaver, the b*****d making him deal the drugs in the first place, to demand proof of the thing which has kept him on his leash there hadn't been any repercussions as of now. Then again, Ryan knew this was part of Dante's game anyway; To give a day without word so that his victim to be can worry over all the things the mobster could do to them.

With danger feeling imminent his heart worried about Skye getting caught up in all of his drama and felt like he was an evil man for not telling her everything right away. He did tell her there was danger around him, it's just that now it was completely real and very much going to happen. Maybe he should just vanish like last time and that could save Skye from all the trouble, but if Dante did indeed have a captive like he said... leaving can not be an option. With his mind buzzing he felt that maybe the moon and the sea could give him the peace he needed to figure what to do next.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:07 am
User Image

User Image

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

The moon above and the soft sound of the waves crashing against the shore. A sigh left Amaryllis' mouth as she sat on the sand. After spending a day out playing with her precious pup, she had planned to eat dinner and go to bed. However she couldn't find peaceful rest. So instead of just lying in bed, she got up and left her house. When she was restless, she went to places she found relaxing. Which in this case lead her to the beach. After finding a nice spot, she took off her shoes and stockings to feel the sand between her toes. Pulling her knees to her chest,
she rested her chin on them. The quiet and ambiance had quite the calming effect. Maybe she should find one of those CDs that played noises like this, she knew they existed.. Those were definitely things to ponder about later, might end her late night excursions.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $982.25 ♚ My Location: The Beach ♚ My Company: -- ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Relaxing Night ♚ My Musings: Hmm it's nice tonight ♚ My Mood: Calm/Tired ♚ My Stuff: --
♚ My Profile: Over Here My Job: Unemployed

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:01 am
KawaiiYukiHime

Clothing::
Company:: ???
Feeling:: Embarrassed
OOC:: ~~~

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

the moon was out, yes, but the night was still dark. Ryan had been aimlessly walking through the dark with eyes only fixed upon a few feet beyond his own steps when he suddenly crashed into something. He tumbled to the floor with sand splashing about and it was only afterwards he tried looking around; Only issue was that sand got into his eyes.

"Holy s**t! I'm sorry!" He began searching around with his hands to find what it was he crashed into but assuming that the softer object wasn't a rock he expected a human response while his eyes tried to tear out the sand caught in them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:51 am
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis had fallen into her own thoughts, tugging her cardigan closer to her body. She was rather suddenly pulled from those thoughts after something - or someone- walked into her.
She fell onto her back with a groan, slowly opening her eyes to look at her unexpected company. Then she felt it, a stray hand grasping at a.. embarrassing part of her body. Her face flushed a bright red as she began to squirm a bit under the young man. "I-it's fine, but c-could you please m-move your hand?!" she squeaked out. Well she could forget about getting any sleep now. She felt even more awake now!

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $982.25 ♚ My Location: The Beach ♚ My Company: ??? ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Relaxing Night ♚ My Musings: Aaah! ♚ My Mood: Confused/Embarrassed ♚ My Stuff: --

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:53 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Clothing:: Today's outfit
Company:: ???
Feeling:: Embarrassed
OOC::

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

His eyes cleared and there, in his glassed over gaze, a woman of unique beauty appeared before him. She had such eyes that shine the prettiest shade of amethyst that he was awestruck, as if a man who found gold upon the beach shores. He didn't believe she was real, an almost goddess like portrayal from ancient novels, until he grasped again and felt that she was definitely real; His hand retracting as if he'd just touch heat from a naked fire.

"I didn't mean to...you know.." He blushed and didn't know quite what to say. He wasn't some Casanova nor witty romcom writer but he heart and courage; Right now he leaning a little more towards the courage for help. "Is there some way I can make it up to you? I feel horrible for...all that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:54 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $775 || Mood: Content

Still completely unused to the views obtained by Kiku and her path, she looks around in awe. This wasn't the first time but it's still great to just see and experience. She slowly slides off being sure to stay on Kiku's path, leaning against Kiku just for extra safety. Her camera is held as if she may take a picture or two, but she in unsure of that one for herself. "So how often do you actually do this? Flying around to see what all you can or enjoy sights... what ever you do while flying on your path thing." She asked.

She reaches out with a food to see how far the path actually covers for her to stand but is not willing to put any weight on it to test as she just chuckles too herself, resting back against Kiku's flank. awaiting to hear back from the giant tigress.

asbloodrunscold

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis pulled herself up from the ground, brushing sand out of her hair. She cleared her throat while trying to get her face to cool off. "Um no you don't have to do anything. It was an accident, and accidents happen all the time. It's kinda dark and I was just sitting here like a bump on a log. Please don't feel bad, I'm not mad." she said waving her hands dismissively. Scratching her cheek nervously, she looked up at the man. "S-so.. what brings you out here so late at night?" she asked, trying to change to subject.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $982.25 ♚ My Location: The Beach ♚ My Company: ??? ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Relaxing Night ♚ My Musings: Aaah! ♚ My Mood: Confused/Embarrassed ♚ My Stuff: --

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games