Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:19 pm
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Serilda sang out another 3 songs before she finally called her little street performance to a close. She gave a little bow to her audience as they clapped and cheered before watching them disperse to get back on with their day. With Aaron still there, she figured a little small talk while counting up her cash wouldn't be a bad idea. Besides, the little bird was curious about him. It wasn't everyday that she'd get someone to join in on song request. Sitting on the stage, the half-siren gathered up all the loose dollar bills into neat stacks as she counted in her head. "Eh, sometimes. Most of the foot traffic is here, so if I feel like I need more cash, I set up stage. I tend to hop around the city, though." She replied as she looked up from her cash to meet his gaze. From just looking at him, she assumed he did something tech related as a job. He looked smart: glasses, shaggy hair, the headphones. Aaron just seemed a bit nerdy - but it wasn't anything wrong. "Sooo, do you do IT stuff? You seem like a smart computer guy to me." Serilda asked while she rolled up her cash and wrapped them with rubber bands. From there, she just shoved them into her duffle bag for safe keeping.

The woman hopped off the stage, and walked over to him, leaning in a little close just to get a good look at his face. "Ohhh, or are you some kind of hacker? Like in those spy movies~" Seri was just coming up with a bunch of backstories for him in his head. Eventually, she started circling around him like a vulture would, just to observe him in her own little way. Looking at his back side, she saw a bit of his wallet sticking out and sneakily swiped it to look inside. Right off the bat, she saw his police badge as the first thing that popped out from inside. "You're a cop! Nice~" She actually had planned to swipe the rest of his cash, but since he was with the damn feds, she figured she'd play it safe and just return it to him.

MOOD: Mellowxxx COMPANY: Aaronxxx OUTFIT: In Picxxx OOC:xxx

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:20 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Soleil Park│WITH: Serlida│STATUS: "Just chillin"│Outfit: In the pic│

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

THIS POST IS FOREVER GONE BECAUSE OF MY STUPITY sweatdrop
                                        I'M SO SORRY.. crying

Cho-Cho Twain

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:13 pm
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

A simple chuckle left Serilda's lips from his "sneaky hands" comment, however, her smile dropped the second he came out with the handcuffs. "Holy-- !! Is he ******** serious? DO I HAVE A ********' WARRANT??" While her mind was panicking, she looked relative calm on the outside. It had been like... perhaps a good 70 years since she had to run away from police when she was in France. Did she have to do it all over again and skip town?! And honestly, the real question was who the hell ratted her out! She hadn't had a lot of friends, so that was ruled out quickly. Maybe that drunk guy at the bar last night? Perhaps he called her in to the police? Either way, Seri wasn't gonna go down like this! Physically, the half-siren remained calm, however as Aaron leaned in closer, her left foot shifted ever so slightly. She was honestly planning on running for it, or at a last resort, flying away. However his serious demeanor went to a rather gleeful, joking manner. Her body damn near sighed in relief, but she still eyed him suspiciously in case it was just a front to grab her with her guard down. She wasn't that naïve!

"Ahaha... I have to share my gift with others, right?" Seri commented in response as she sheepishly scratched the back of her head. Even without using her siren abilities, her voice was just naturally hypnotic and almost angelic -- or at least that's what she heard from others before. "Eh, it depends, honestly. I made a lot from just this one little performance, so I think I'm good for today. I might go somewhere tomorrow. Although, the park usually does have the most foot-traffic for me." She was a bit surprised when Aaron asked for her number. I mean... should she even give her number to a cop? She gave him a good look over, before giving a shrug. "Why the hell not? Besides, I am curious about the music you make~ Let me hear it next time!" Pulling her phone out of her jacket pocket, the two had exchanged numbers real quick before sliding it back to where it was. "So are you off the clock now? Or are you just taking a lunch break, Mr. Cop-Man?

MOOD: Flighty || Mellowxxx COMPANY: Aaronxxx OUTFIT: In Picxxx OOC:xxx

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:31 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Soleil Park│WITH: Serlida│STATUS: "Just chillin"│Outfit: In the pic│

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

As the two exchanged numbers, Aaron had this joyful smile on his face. With her a voice like her, there will be awesome soundtracks for her to cover. With her voice, she can be a famous singer and maybe a pop-star? She can even be a celebrity if she wants to. There is no way that the entertainment community will not set their attention to a talented girl like her.

His attention then reverted back to her eyes when she asked about what he was up to. It generally a question like 'What is even a cop doing here? Singing along with a street performer like just having a karaoke.' Aaron just chuckled at the question with a small smile. "Let's just say that I got bored in the office and decided to roam around to make sure that the city is safe from filthy criminals." He then laughed afterward along with a close-eyed smile. Though Aaron has this nerdy appeal, that didn't stop him to do things such as heroism and sacrifice. He has life back in his formal home but he is in Soleil now. He thought that those days are over. But from what he saw back at Halloween, it convinced him that no matter how 'human' he is. Maybe this was his purpose in life, to serve, and protect.

"Speaking of lunch break~ I have to go somewhere else now. I'll contact you later, okay? .. Bye! Good luck with your performances!" Aaron waved his hand as he jogged away. But before he covered more distance, he made sure that he has his phone and his wallet with him. And his gun, of course.

[EXIT]

Cho-Cho Twain

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:13 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④0⑨
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:37 pm
User Image

Selena Leluna

The day appeared to be beautiful today as Selena enjoyed the sounds of the wildlife and children happily playing on the playground.

She had chosen not to stay indoors today without telling anyone and smiled as a gentle breeze blew through her silver hair bringing with it the pleasant scent of the flowers that were blooming in the area.

She could sense no ill will in the area for the time being and was gladly enjoying a nice rest on a nearby bench when she heard someone fall and a child starting to cry along with a small scent of blood; she gently got up from the bench she was sitting on allowing the wind be her guide to the crying child.

As she approached she could hear the parent trying to sooth the child and gently placed a hand on the woman's shoulder causing her to stop speaking "Excuse me miss." she said giving a kind smile "If you wish I can help." she waited patiently for the woman to answer giving her consent before kneeling down where the child was sniffling "Don't worry...you will feel much better." she said with a smile sensing the child had scraped they're knee.

She gently touched where the child had gotten hurt making sure not to make the child hurt more before her hands started to gently glowed.

The mother looked amazed as her son's scraped knee seem to rapidly heal and not even leave a scar as the silver haired woman's hands began to stop glowing.

"There...feeling better?" Selena said to the little boy giving a cheerful smile. Even know she couldn't see the boy shake his head yes she could still feel his gratitude before hearing him get up "Thank you lady!" he said happily before running back to the playground to go join his playmates.

Selena chuckled a little bit before standing back up "Thank you so much..." said the mother "How can I repay you?" she asked fumbling in her purse "Oh no need.." replied Selena making the woman stop "I was just happy to help." she replied with a smile.

Where: Soleil Park | With: Nobody | Feeling: Calm and happy  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:24 am
User Image
User Image

[ENTER] (Recent Location: Soleil Police Station)

With her earphones on, she let the volume to boom into her ears as he listens to THIS song. She nodded along with the beat and hummed with the lyrics since this is one of her favorite songs. And of course, you can hold your body to even respond to the music you love and grew up with.

She strolled along the park and realized that the weather is perfect for a walk in the park. She smirked while seeing the cloudy sky as the sunlight seeps its way to touch the earth. "Hah! I can't use to this beauty." Even at this simple sight, she loves it so. As long it's a product of mother nature, she loves it.
                                                            Moments later, she hummed as she passes by an ice cream parlor. It's alright to have an ice cream or two, but she still prefers natural and unprocessed treats such as fruits and vegetables, fresh and juicy. But nah! For the sake of old memories, she's gonna have one fer herself.
                                                            "Ged day! One ice cream, please." She forced a smile at the vendor as she tries not to let get the wrong impression of her natural grumpy-lookin' face. "Yes, that vanilla one please." she replied as the vendor asked what flavor she would like. And while she was waiting, she saw a kid fell off his feet and cried before being comforted by his parent or guardian.
                                                            Her brow rose when she sees this silver-haired woman helping the dumb poor kid.

"The ability of healing eh? ..Hm. Now why do I have a feeling of familiarity." He muttered to herself before taking a bite of her vanilla ice cream in a cone. She crossed her arm while eating her snack as she continued to watch this female with the kid and his mother.
                                                            After the mother and the clumsy little boy went off to their business, She walked towards this lady out of her curiosity and decides to have a little chat with her. "That kid better not be clumsy for the rest of his life." She chuckled before taking another bite of her ice cream. ------

"Do you mind if I could-- squinting her eyes, Mathilda moved closer to the lady, almost invading her personal space as strangers, and she leans to have a little sniff of this lady's scent. sniff~ .. sniff~
                                                            "Hah! I knew it. Yer an elf! Or.. half-elf.. from the smell of it." She gave a wide smile at first and it slowly disappeared as she continued to speak as she began to back off. "Serry, I-- I sometimes identify a person's species through smell.. but not all the time." She said with her Irish accent.

"Ma name's Mathilda, by the wey.. but you can call me Hilda to shorten that out, ye know." She added before taking another bite of her ice cream. 'Noms' ------

____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT: In the pic
                                                            WHERE: Soleil Park
                                                            WITH: Selena
                                                            THOUGHTS: "Meeting an ancient frenemy with my own kind."

Eclairl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:31 pm
User Image

Selena Leluna

Selena smiled as she sensed the two walk away after she insisted on no payment to the mother after she had healed up the boy's scraped up knee.

She was getting ready to pick herself up when she sensed a new character walk up to her and commented on the child she had just healed Even if he is clumsy...that's just how humans are." she said as she could hear that the person was female by the sound of her voice and that she was eating something...ice cream perhaps?

She blinked in a bit of surprise as suddenly the woman seemed to come closer...a bit to close for her comfort since this person had not even introduced themselves.

"Y-yes I am.." she said as the person identified that she was half elf before beginning to apologize "It is quite alright." she said giving a bit of an awkward smile.

She felt much better once the woman introduced herself finally getting a name to the voice "Pleasure to meet you." she said with a kind smile "My name is Selena." she said introducing herself.

Where: Soleil Park | With: Mathilda | Feeling: first calm, then flustered, then happy
l SHEM l

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:55 am
User Image
User Image

"Selena, Ooo noice nem' ye got there. Are ye from around ere' or a tourist maybe?" She asked before drawing her ice cream away from her lips. "Quite a lovely dey, isn't it?" She took a nice look at the sunny yet cloudy sky once more and closed her eyes to take a deep breath.

"I've been around this city for about two (2) or three (3) years I think. And it's been good. Though I've been misunderstood twice so I ended being behind bars for a day and then released in the mornin'. Now isn't that fun." She said that last sentence with a sarcastic tone as she rolled her eyes. She then finishes up her ice cream and rubbed her hands while looking at the playing children from a distance. "So.. what about you? What's yer story?" She asked finishing her sentence before she set her eyes back to Selena again.
                                                            ____________________________________________________________________________________

Eclairl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:11 pm
User Image

Selena Leluna

"Thank you." she said hearing Mathilda compliment her name "No...I'm a local of sorts.." she replied when she was asked if she was from around here or a tourist. She was born in this city but was also considered quite sheltered until recently when she was finally able to have some freedom.

"The weather is quite nice." she said with a smile as a light breeze blew through her silver hair as she felt the gentle warmth of the sun before it went behind the clouds again.

Selena then listened as Mathilda talked about being in the city for about two or three years she believed saying it was good but had been misunderstood twice causing her to be behind bars for a day and released in the morning.

She wasn't a big fan of the tone of sarcasm that the woman gave to telling her recent story but pushed the feeling aside when she was asked about herself "Well..." she began trying to figure out a good way to answer her question; "I've always lived here in the city...but it is difficult for someone like me sometimes." she said with a bit of a smile looking in the direction of where she believed Mathilda was from the sound of her voice revealing she was blind.

Where: Soleil Park | With: Mathilda | Feeling: calm
l SHEM l

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:58 am
User Image
User Image

Hilda nodded with her response about being a local in this city. With all the shapes, sizes, and species, Soleil is open for everything and everyone. This is why most people who move here are basically looking for a new life. A new start perhaps. But in Selena's case, Hilda is not sure. It's either she loves it here as a local or maybe she wanted to move to another place. But from Hilda's perspective, it's almost Valhalla here. Maybe not for everyone, but the main idea is there.

The moment when Hilda finally sets her eyes, observing Selena as she responds. She noticed that her eyes are like focusing on a distance. And when Selena turned her direction to where Hilda is standing, she noticed that her eyes were like staring right through her. 'Huh?' Her eyes slightly squinted after noticing it. 'Wait, is she.. blind?' Her eyes then fluttered twice after realizing it and then she just acted normal, trying not to be rude.

"Hmm?" She reacted after hearing the words "is difficult for someone like me sometimes". She then crossed her arms before she released a question. "What are you talkin' about. You're a beautiful ledy'.. elegant.. and mystical. Pfft.. Only a fool will not admire a woman like you."

Mathilda crossed her arms after giving a remark. Selena's beauty is indeed a perk for having elven blood in her veins. But she doesn't envy pretty girls since she accepts who she is. And it's only a matter of time to find the right man.

-------------------

She would expect a response from Selena but her instincts screaming. 'Huh? .. Danger? Her eyes shifted from left to right, and when she saw this speeding skateboarder heading towards a pair of kids that are playing tag.
                                                            Her eyes sharpened as she positioned her body as if she's about sprint towards the direction. She estimated the exact time where the skateboarding teenager may get to the kids. She gritted her teeth as her eyes widened, activating her power. "Wilderness.. give me strength." She muttered just right before she bolted towards the children.

With the help of the sudden adrenaline, her power granted her the speed needed to reach the children in time. WOOSH! She grabbed the children with her strong arms just before the teen noticed them and passed by. She checked the kids and dusted their shirts. "You runts alright?" The kids were shocked and didn't recall what just happened. They stared dumbfoundedly at her while jawdropping seeing how intimidating she looks before them.
                                                            "Where are your parents? Go back to wer ya came from. Go now! Shoo! .. Skidaddle!" She shooed the kids away to leave them be before giving a growl and a fierce stare at the skateboarding teen.

She then walked back to Selena again to apologize for running off like that. "Ahehe.. Serry bout' that. People need to be careful.. kids are vulnerable they are." She said with her Irish accent before wiping her thumb at the tip of her nose and placed her arm by her hip afterward.

Eclairl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:21 pm
User Image

Selena Leluna

She was sure Mathilda had seen her eyes but she couldn't help but feel surprised and flattered at the response she was given "Thank you." she said with a smile, she knew she was a beauty...but not everyone favored someone who was blind; so it was nice to hear someone not be bothered by her unseeing eyes despite the fact she had her own way of seeing.

"Hm?" Selena could sense that Matilda's body shifted to a different stance as she heard her mutter something under hear breath...'Wilderness give her strenghth?' when she blinked as the woman sprinted away from her.

It took only a moment to feel the wind to figure out what was going on...and it warmed her heart that she was not the only one that helped children in need "Those children should be fine...a little shaken up but they've gone to they're parents." she said with a smile once Mathilda walked back to her and listened to her apologize "It is quite alright...children are vulnerable; but they also learn." she said with a bit of a laugh in her kind voice.

"You quite surprised me..." she admitted "Not many people care to stay around me once they find out I'm blind." she said with a bit of a sad smile since because of this factor she was quite lonely and did not have any friends who would just be happy to share her company with. Yes she did get attention due to her visual beauty...but once someone saw she could not see with her eyes they would leave her alone despite the fact that she could use her wind magic to see...just not in the way people expected.

Where: Soleil Park | With: Mathilda | Feeling: surprised and content
l SHEM l

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:04 am
User Image
User Image

Hilda gritted her teeth like somewhat a forced smile. She doesn't know yet if Selena knows what runs in her blood. She kind of not want to admit it to her since orcs and elves are enemies back in ancient history. Comically, a sweatdrop emote appeared by the side of her head, with closed eyes and worried brows. To this, Mathilda just laughed it out slightly, making a nervous chuckle. She doesn't know how Selena would react if she would tell her about the orcish blood in her veins. She's an elf. And her family encountered an elven family once, and they agreed to disagree with each other. That elven family speaks highly of themselves despite her family trying to make friends with them. "Ohh-- Ahehe, ya know, I do my workouts.. all the time! Ahehe" 'Blazes.. was this even a good idea to an elven? --Golly, she seems nice.. but I still wanna give this a shot!'

"Do you wanna stroll?.. I mean.. at least walk away from this playground. We might end up babysittin' these children if their parents don't do their duties." She eyed some of the parents who were just scrolling with their phones while letting their kids play on their own.

If Selena accepts, she would stroll with her, but if she decides to stay here a little longer, it's alright for her.
                                                            ... "So.. umm. What's your favorite food?"
                                                            ........... "Hmm. How about your hobbies?"

... "Me? .. I think I prefer meat more. Also fruits and vegetables! Though.. I don't eat processed foods. I love them fresh and tender."
                                                            ........... "I love rock music, especially metal! Hah! .. Also~ I have a garage where I do repairs. Cars, motorbikes, you name it. Anything that has any engines, I would love to repair them."

Eclairl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:23 pm
User Image

Selena Leluna

Her possible new friend sound a bit nervous in her reply to what Selena had said "Well it is a wonderful place for a workout.." she said with a smile trying not to frown wondering if this person did not want to be near her after she had told her her situation...

Selena's thoughts changed though when Mathilda asked if she wanted to go for a walk away from the playground "Sure." she said with a smile accepting the offer since she could hear irresponsible parents on they're phones and even the faint sound of music in earbuds to drown out any noise around them.

She blinked as Mathilda asked questions about herself such as her favorite food and hobbies and thought about it for a moment "I don't think I have a favorite food.." she admitted with a bit of a laugh "As for hobbies I enjoy a good walk listening to nature..." she replied "I also like to sing; but I don't know how well I am at it." she added with a bit of a shy smile.

Before she could even ask the same questions towards Mathilda she had already answered them for her along with telling her much more about herself "I'm not much of a meat eater..."[/colro] she admitted "I do like a nicely cooked salmon or trout now and then though." she then heard about Matilda having a garage where she repaired motor vehicles "I'm glad that you enjoy what you do." she said happily.

"I must sound pretty boring compared to you." she said with a bit of a laugh "I was pretty sheltered when I was a child..." she admitted as they continued they're stroll in the park.

Where: Soleil Park | With: Mathilda | Feeling: Sad but happy to have a possible friend
l SHEM l

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:33 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①0
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑭ םαчs )

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games