Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:26 pm
panda-shinobi
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
im ok i didnt know her personally but she died in a fire along with her brother...
ohh...that's sad...*hugs you* don't think that kind of why...it's because i fell sorry even if you didn't know her...or i could be high sweatdrop *looks at everyone*
??? sweatdrop
nvm sweatdrop ..lol blaugh ..im high...at least someone made it out on time.... crying ..... crying
ur high?
*looks at panda* errr....just abit....lol....*pokes Polio*errrr....are you still high?
lol...what have u been doing?
*makes a fake smile* errrr....umm...well i think i eat abit to much sugar....and other things...like i was thinking about my fream that i had... * elbows Polio*
-smirks when Cherry mentions the dream then elbows her back.-
*looks at Polio and winks and giggles*wah....panda is a big meanie crying ....just kidding ^.^
panda is always being a meany...-nods and smiles-
crying ur being one by calling me one! crying
i'm sorry... 3nodding whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:26 pm
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
im ok i didnt know her personally but she died in a fire along with her brother...
ohh...that's sad...*hugs you* don't think that kind of why...it's because i fell sorry even if you didn't know her...or i could be high sweatdrop *looks at everyone*
??? sweatdrop
nvm sweatdrop ..lol blaugh ..im high...at least someone made it out on time.... crying ..... crying
ur high?
*looks at panda* errr....just abit....lol....*pokes Polio*errrr....are you still high?
*makes a fake smile* errrr....umm...well i think i eat abit to much sugar....and other things...like i was thinking about my fream that i had... * elbows Polio*
*looks at Polio and winks and giggles*wah....panda is a big meanie crying ....just kidding ^.^
*laughs*...lol....teehee
u guys r laughing at me crying *goes in the corner and cries*  

panda-shinobi

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:27 pm
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
??? sweatdrop
ur high?
*elbows both of u*what r u talking about?
ummm....errrm....we are talking about something....lol...

@Polio: *whispers to Polio ears* lol.....hes not that mean... xp

@Cherry: -whsiers back- i know...^-^

-looks at Panda- depends if you realleh wanna know what we are talking about? -smiles- xd
*looks at her with a confused look * ehh..your going to tell him?...  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:27 pm
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
??? sweatdrop
ur high?

-looks at Panda- depends if you realleh wanna know what we are talking about? -smiles- xd

yes i do 3nodding  

panda-shinobi

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:28 pm
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
??? sweatdrop
ur high?
*laughs*...lol....teehee
*goes and follow him * aw....no were not....does panda want a candy...joking..btw im still high...  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:29 pm
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
??? sweatdrop
ur high?
*laughs*...lol....teehee
*goes and follow him * aw....no were not....does panda want a candy...joking..btw im still high...
no i wanna know what ur talking about *sniffles*  

panda-shinobi

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:29 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
??? sweatdrop
ur high?

*looks at her with a confused look * ehh..your going to tell him?...
no...not unless you want me too -looks back at her quietly and smiles.- or, unless, you want to tell him...?  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:30 pm
please tell xd  

panda-shinobi

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Polio you could tell him...me to embarresed to say...cuz it was my dream >.<  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:32 pm
ok go on polio 3nodding  

panda-shinobi

Invertedk

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:32 pm
*walks back in from washroom* is the sensei here yet? i seriously need to talk to him about increasing the genin tests!. in hikari we have to climb the hikari mountain with no companions just a sac or items we might need! then almost to death we have to fight our teamates!  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:35 pm
hello?  

Invertedk

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
-smiles- to embrassed? -nods and looks at Panda- fine i'll tell...-thinks for a second.-

In Cherry's dream she said that all of us girls were in the hot springs same with the guys.i think....and the guys were trying to be peeping toms!

right? correct me if i missed something -looks at Cherry-  
naruto4440
hello?
hi  

panda-shinobi

Invertedk

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:36 pm
Polio
-smiles- to embrassed? -nods and looks at Panda- fine i'll tell...-thinks for a second.-

In Cherry's dream she said that all of us girls were in the hot springs same with the guys.i think....and the guys were trying to be peeping toms!

right? correct me if i missed something -looks at Cherry-
eek oi hope i wasnt in it sweatdrop  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games