Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:42 pm
rolls over to his side fast asleep*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:38 pm
Meena crouches and crawls over to the sleeping male and pulls on his ear playfully growling  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:42 pm
jolts up and jumps back and then lunges forward towards Meena and plays back" You little sneak."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:46 pm
meena jumps out of the way and jumps on the males back "ha"meena laughs. she jumps off and runs around "you can't get me" she howls.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:48 pm
Rolls back onto his feet and barks at Meena" Oh you think you can out run me?" Chases her out of the den*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:50 pm
Meena thinks ~wow hes fast~ but she keeps running. " hurring up old man" she howls with laughter. ~how old is he~ she thinks ~he can't be that old~she wonders worringly.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:53 pm
Pulls out to the side and disappears behind a thicket of trees and bushes and out of nowhere lunges towards Meena from the side tackling her bringing her down to the floor and pinns her with his front paws" I guess this 'Old Man' is faster than you thought" He says with a snicker*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:03 pm
"oof" she yelps as she hits the ground " I guess you are" she whines sadly. ~no fair how can that be he caught me no one can catch me~she wanders  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:06 pm
Gets off and nudges her to her side* "Come on, on your feet."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:08 pm
She rolls to her feet and lunges at the male and instid of noking him over seh ins up sitting on the groun dshaking her head "ow" th epup whines.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:10 pm
Looks down at the pup* " Silly, you know that hurts don't you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:16 pm
"yes I knew that" she barks but she didn't know it would hurt till she did it.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

The Reality Key

Dapper Friend

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:43 pm
By the time Fayte had gotten back to the den he had alredy went back into wolf form. He tried to clean his wounds, but the spot where the fae had slammed into him ached when he moved his torso. He sat there, bleeding helplessly. He wondered if Kiros had hurt the fae. He hoped not. He looked up at the moon. It was beautiful tonight. He loved the sight. He started losing conscience, and the last thing he saw was the moon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:22 pm
-Kiros had left the female to her own devices to nurse her own wounds and ego as she pleased....He was'nt in the mood to shred hide anymore. He quickly found Fayte in the den and settled in for the night right next to the pup. He stayed up a good portion of the night cleaning any open wounds,and keeping one eye open for the troublesome female pup. He was still wondering wether to mention the incedent to the Alphas of the pack. He was'nt sure if it was a big enough deal. He would speak to the Gamma couple later and would make a decision based on their words...He also wanted to speak to Fayte on the matter,but for now,the pup needed his rest..-  

The Cackling Crow

Aged Dog

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

The Reality Key

Dapper Friend

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:38 pm
{{I'm going to speed time up to the morning if that's alright.}}

The morning rays of sunshine cut through the darkness of the den. Fayte woke to find his wounds cleaned, and a wolf beside him. He jumped to his feet, but quickly found he should move slower, because his torso was still sore. He pushed the wolf with his muzzle to see who it was. He was surprised to see that it was Kiros himself.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games