Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:09 pm
Slighter looked back at her and waited for her to walk past him before he started to walk near her next to the rock wall, They wear near the top when they had first seen each other but they where on the steep side so it would still take a while for them to climb to the top.
"Don't worry about it, It's been a while since and these lands have revived itself fairly well." He told Vieka has he jumped up on a small ledge bellow her so there would be more space for her.
"Alright, Thats good." He replied to her, has he tilted his head looking up at her, "But how are you going to get used to the terrain, its changing rapidly," he asked her curiously, has the cool wind blowing against the mountain side blew slighter long fur around, clouds casting shade on the entire mountain side.
"I do have an Alphess," He replied to her. "Why do you ask?" He asked her has he took a step forward into a small opening, the mountain side has flatten itself more giving them more room to walk on a flat stone.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:15 pm
Vieka saw she had more room and walked in the middled, now a little more comfortable. Looking up she jumped fliudly onto a boulder. Standing on the grey rock, looking back at the dark toned male Vieka grinned smally.
"Just curious. What is this Alphess like?" She asked and jumped onto another boulder, getting higher.
The air getting a lot more crisp and fresh and clean. Standing on the boulder she lowered her ears, crocuhing down some as she looked her surroundings. With her gaze narrowing she studied her surroundings, turning her head slowly back and forth. Then seeing a rock closer to the male she pushed off her paws and jumped upon it. Not landing as smoothly as she usually did.
"How can I get used to it?" She repeated the question to herself, "I try to study as good as I can, I also use my senses. Once you had been losing your sight as long as I have you just get used to it and your senses become very advanced."

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:46 pm
Slighter looked at Vieka and saw she was very confident in her movement, He was reminded of Sora just watching her.
"Well, Lets just say she reminds me of you... But," He coughed once, "Much younger!" He said with a playful tone although he was serious.
Slighter kept watching Vieka jumping around, Smiling to himself has he yawned once.
"I see...." Slighter said to Vieka.
"I guess thats why Sora.... The Alphess wears a Headband over her eyes." He though outloud to himself.

((Ahaha.... Sorry for the small post...))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:37 pm
Vieka almost lost her balance on the rigid rock, the young Alphess was like her? A young fea like an old b***h? The poor white fea was so confused and shocked that it was unnatural to her and she did not like it. She now wanted to meet this Alphess named Sora quite caught into meeting the young fea.
But yet, the confusement still coursed through her viens and she did not like it.
Not one bit.
Looking back at the brute she pushed back her battle and emotions aside and chuckled softly, giving off a wolfish smile. This brute amused her, he seemed to have a good sense of humor and really wasn't afraid to say what he was thinking. Well, that was the impresonation she got so far. She liked that in the wolf, a small form of respect started to build up for the brute. So far, he was the second wolf that seemed to hold her attention longer than a minute or two.
Hearing on what he said she started to think once more, the fea covered her eyes? How absurd, an Alphess covering her eyes? Vieka had never heard of such a thing. "Wow, that is quite intresting.. I should meet her sometime then." Vieka said to the male, sitting on the rock she had been standing one.

(( It ish fine! I'm starting to get writer's block. X_x;; ))

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:13 pm
Slighter looked around once more before he sat down on the ledge bellow the boulder she was sitting on.
Yawning once more Slighter laid back down in the on the ledge looking at the forest below them.
"Indeed, You two would probably get along fine." He said with a confident smile, He was oblivious to what Vieka was thinking, It didn't cross his mind once has he wagged his tail slowly against the hard rock.
Looking up at Vieka from the rock below, Slighter blinked once has a drop of rain hit his eye, "So....." Slighter said out loud not knowing what to say or ask her anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:15 am
Just as he'd done nearly every day since he'd settled in the Na'arinheim, Anafiel Dalaunay made his way gracefully up his favorite mountain path. He trod lightly, with his chin humbly tilted downward. Silken threads of his ginger hair came together and hung like thin, wispy curtains about his face. His eyes, usually glimmering intensely in sync with his innermost thoughts, were downcast and gentle. He walked in utmost silence, only the soft chiming of his jewelry betraying his presence.
This daily journey was most sacred to him.
The trail on which he traveled was rimmed with naught else but tall, waist-length grasses and skinny trees. Though it might've seemed barren and boring to him at some point in time, he'd since learned to appreciate the beauty within its simplicity. The grasses tickled his legs and caught at his skirt as he passed. He smiled, liking to think that the earth was teasing him like a good-natured friend.
Who knows? Perhaps it was.
Anafiel's procession up the mountain took some time (it always did), but he finally reached his destination. He felt his feet leave the soft soil and settle on cold stone, and allowed himself to look up for the first time since he began his walk.
His sanctuary awaited him.
When he'd found it months ago, he'd assumed the stone flooring on which he stood had once been a sort of shrine from ages long passed. The floor was cracked in places, and it looked like there could have been pillars at its four corners. Whatever it had been, or even if it was just a convenient placement of stone, it had a holy feel to it... which was just what Anafiel was looking for. He'd long since made it his own private sanctuary, placing stone effigies of his gods here and there. He came here every day to pray, to meditate, and to listen.
He'd thought about it thouroughly on the way up, and Anafiel knew just who he'd be offering prayers to this morning.
First, he made his way toward a stone effigy of Blessed Elua, the foremost of his gods. It was a lovely little statue, intricately and lovingly crafted. Everything from the feathers of Elua's wings to the leaves and flowers woven in his flowing hair was accented with the utmost detail. His scion knelt graciously before Him, his skirt pooling in a mess of color beneath him. Anafiel had brought with him a leather satchel, and tenderly removed from it an incense of mistletoe and myrrh. There was a bowl waiting at Blessed Elua's feet, and Anafiel poured the incense therein, lighting it swiftly and professionally with his miniature fire-striking kit. The oil lit up in a burst of fragrance. Anafiel smiled, and proceeded to bow his head and pray.
To Elua, he prayed for peace and tranquility, such as he did every day. Simple, silent prayers, yet Anafiel lingered with his head low for quite some time. He was meditative, basking in his god's presence, sighing inwardly at the peace that flooded him.
But he had other duties this morning, and he'd not spend all his time with Blessed Elua.
He rose, and made his way toward another diety. This one was female. She was scantily clad in filmy robes and had a more than sensual look to her. As provocative a figure she was, she delicately held a small dove in her cupped hands.
Naamah. For her, Anafiel offered an incense of amber and attar of rose. Before his hair could hide his face as he bowed, one could've caught a wry grin twisting his pinkish lips.
To her, he prayed for love. He asked that she might wash him with an aura of desirability, so that he might find someone. Soon. He was tiring of his lonely lifestyle and, as seldom as he prayed to his goddess Naamah, he was certain she wouldn't refuse him.
For good measure, he kept his head bowed low and his thoughts meditative. He had time to spend, and he could think of no better way to spend it than under the watchful, compassionate eyes of his gods.
He sat. And sat. And sat.
Praying.
Meditating.
Smoky tendrils of incense snaked toward the sun as midday approached.
Anafiel found himself hoping someone would be curious enough to follow the scent.
And why not?
Perhaps it'd be the very answer to his prayers.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Yasula

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:57 pm
Four paws calmly walking along the path climbing higher and higher towards the top of the mountain. His fur was lightly brushed back as the wind started to pick up. Wind seemed to become more frequent the higher you climbed towards the top of the mountain. He had noticed this each time her had climbed up the mountain. It was calming up here and very quiet. No annoying pack members to bother him up here. It was not that he was anti-social it was just he much preferred the quiet. He is very independent. Coming to this pack they had learned his name was Syoke. That was the name his parents had given him before he had left them alone to find a new pack. His fur was a bit of a mixture. It had the white but a lot of shades of brown laid on top of his white fur. He had a handsome face. He believed it was because he got it from his father from his home lands. He had left his old pack to join this one where no one knew of his past.

As Syoke came to an edge he soon changed into his human form. One of his lovely gifts he was blessed with. Of course that was the only thing that he could do that an average wolf could not. In his human form he had brown hair. It was short just the way had preferred it. He sat down at the edge and leaned back using his hands to hold him up. His kimono's sleeves were almost to long for his arms. He crossed his legs as he had them swing of the edge of the cliff. Syoke closed his eyes enjoying the peace that just wrapped itself around the mountain. His eyes glanced down over the view. His eyes appeared cold for those who look into them. It was he had a serious atmosphere around him. He liked to keep himself a bit distance. He had always been like that. Only a few have been able to get past his defense. Although he does care for his pack members. He would quite easily jump into a fight to save any one of them. Syoke let out a yawn which showed his fangs that indicate him as a wolf in human form.

Syoke sniff the air catching the scent of one of higher rank in his pack. Wondering what the other wolf was doing all the way up in the mountain Syoke had found himself back up on his feet. We started back along the path again heading higher up into the mountain. He placed his hands behind his back as he calmly following the scent of the other wolf he had smelt. Syoke did have a bit of curiosity in his genes but not as bad as someone once close to him. He only mainly went some where if he could find some interest in going there. He wanted to know what this other wolf was doing on their own all the way up here. Syoke smirked when he came into view of the other wolf. Not wanting to startle the wolf he spoke while still having a bit of distance.

"What is the beta male doing all the way up here on his own? Escaping to some place quiet like myself perhaps?"
Syoke asked in a calm voice. It would appear the beta wolf in front of Syoke was in his human form as well. His red hair could clearly be seen. Syoke put his hands to his hips as he tilt his head slightly. Syoke still was a few meters away from the other wolf. Syoke still liked to show his respect and not invade in the males space. Syoke's dark brown eyes stared calmly at the red head in front of him. As a breeze picked up Syoke moved his hand to his hair to keep it out of his face.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:22 pm
Just as Syoke addressed him, Anafiel's eyes fluttered open, and a small smile curled his sensuous lips.
Naamah had indeed answered him, just as he'd assumed She would.
He gave his goddess' stone feet a kiss before he rose. Standing fully for the first time in what seemed like hours, the Beta stretched languidly and raked his fingers through his wispy ginger hair. He'd not yet turned to look Syoke's way, but had silently acknowledged his presence nontheless.
He thought back on the other brute's inquiry. It gladdened him to hear another address him as a familiar, instead of "my lord" this and "beta" that.
It was a good start.
He straightened his skirts and made sure his bangles were in order around his wrists as he turned to face the other male. Kindness resonated in his ashen eyes. Kindness and patience. He knew not the brute who stood before him, but that hardly proved a hinderance.
"I come here every morning to pray to the gods of my homeland."
His voice was fluid, low, and soft, and it rang with a melodic, poetic tone. A voice that, one would imagine, could calm even the most startled doe.
"I'm surprised it took you people so long to discover what I do with my mornings..." He shrugged, his smile widening. "Oh well. I suppose I've been exposed."
Anafiel further studied the male before him, etching his face and his features into his memory. His scholarly mind sketched and calculated, quickly, skillfully. He'd been trained by the masters. Old skills, skills of his past, but they came in handy yet these days.
He eventually dipped his head in formal greeting.
"I'm a terrible Beta, really. You know who I am, yet I cannot put your face to a name."
His eyes were enough, their saffron embers glowing with compassion, that he didn't have to apologize.

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Yasula

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:57 pm
Syoke watched the beta stand to his feet. At least Syoke knew the beta had took notice. His hair was a nice color Syoke gave him that. Syoke arched his eyebrow at the mention that the brute came up here every morning. Syoke often came up here himself. Strange how he never noticed him in till just recently. Syoke took a few seconds to take in the appearance of the beta. This was the first time Syoke had been this close to the beta. Usually he had kept his distance and just learned who the beta was. As a member of the pack it was important to know who were in the superior ranks.

"You may be exposed to me but I do not wish to let it leak out. It would get annoying if some of the noisy ones came up here to disturb the morning air,"
Syoke stated kindly. Syoke did not speak with many other wolves and never spoke of things that were not of matter for others to know. Just like the past. Syoke smiled when the beta mention he did not know who he was. Syoke did not expect Anafiel to know who he was. After all Syoke did not have a specific role in the pack and was just the average member.

"Well I'm only in the lower ranks so I did not expect you would. This would be the first time we have spoken since I joined the pack. Those who do know me call me Syoke,"
the brown haired brute introduced himself. Syoke met the eyes of the brute in front of him. It was a nice peaceful morning. It was great to pray to one's gods. Since he spoke of the gods of his homeland. Then perhaps this brute was not originally from these lands.

"I do apologize for interrupting your praying though. That is rude on my part and for that I am sorry," Syoke said calmly. He bowed his head a bit before straightening himself up again. Although Syoke had not been much for religion but he did believe in the gods and respected those who prayed regularly. Although Syoke would not know who Anafiel's gods were he still knew they would be of importance.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:24 pm
When Syoke assured him that he'd not expose his sanctuary to the rest of the pack, Anafiel breathed a pleasant sigh. It'd have been a shame, indeed, to have such a peaceful morning routine disturbed as such.
He chuckled softly, relieved. It was a fulfilling sort of sound. Few ever got to hear solemn Anafiel laugh.
"I appreciate it, my friend. I'm sure the gods of Terre d'Ange will smile upon you for your respect."
Absentmindedly, he flipped a few stray strands of hair out of his face.
"Syoke, then. It is a pleasure to meet you... No, no, no, don't apologize. I had long since finished my prayers." He gestured, with a fluid wave of his hand, toward the near-empty bowls of incense that sat beneath the stone effigies. Their scents still lingered in the air, but they were indeed fading away. "I was merely... waiting." The dual trademark fragrances of Blessed Elua and Naamah... Every time he breathed, Anafiel was reminded once more of their overwhelming grace.
They'd given him a gift today.
A friend.
Anafiel was in great need of those, lately.
Without allowing Syoke time to question his previous comment, Anafiel extended his arm in the direction down the path. His hands were oddly beautiful, his fingers long and delicately clawed.
"Would you care to walk with me? I won't lie, it's seldom that I'm granted pleasant company."

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Yasula

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:02 pm
Syoke was quite relieved to hear that he had not intrude to much. It was lucky of him to notice Anafiel's scent after had had finished preying to his gods. It was an honor hearing from Anafiel that his gods of Terre d'Ange would be pleased with the respect he was showing. Syoke tried his best not to offend to many others in this world. It was safer to have friends then enemies everywhere. Syoke smiled when he had heard Anafiel laugh just moments ago. It was pleasing to hear the beta laugh meaning Syoke was stepping on anyones toes. When he joined the pack it took a bit of time for him to get use to the way things were with being in a pack. Learning the new rules took some time for him but he had gained the hang of things.

"I will gladly join you Anafiel. I'm glad I'm pleasant company for you," Syoke spoke calmly. He was going to question about the beta's last comment but decided to hold off on it since it would appear Anafiel wanted to move along. Syoke had only walked up here to get some fresh air. It was nice to have met up with Anafiel. Although it was strange for Syoke not to have noticed his scent in till the breeze picked up when it was clear Anafiel was further up the mountain then Syoke was. Oh well those were only minor things.

"I do not usually seek out company but you are pleasant company yourself and I'm not saying that just because you are the beta and out rank me,"
Syoke stated as he looked towards Anafiel. If Syoke did not like someone he would let them know despite their rank. Of course he did respect others. Syoke moved his hands from his hips to just hanging by his sides. Syoke was going to wait for Anafiel before he would walk with the beta. Syoke closed his eyes as the breeze blew some of his brown strands of hair in his face. He opened his eyes only after the breeze had stopped moving his hair.

Syoke found it strange no matter how often he came up this here mountain he had never noticed Anafiel had came up this mountain every day to pray. Although Syoke assumed they had climbed up here at different times or something. Just today happened they both climbed up on the same day. Although it was a pleasant meeting so far. Syoke was glad the beta was not some completely noisy person who would get on Syoke's nerves. Syoke likes his quiet from time to time.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:28 pm
The physical exertion of climbing the mountain was pleasant enough for Theo as he made his way up the path he had managed to find. He found he quite liked the simple sparcity of the walk. It seemed like he had barely left the hot springs when he at least mounted the mountain and looked around, seeing a red-headed person and another person who he instinctually thought to be the Beta male of the pack. He decided to take a different tact towards meeting this person than the red head and instead took a seat on the opposite side of the rock, looking out across the abyss. He loved heights, he loved the feeling of the wind in his longish hair. He closed his eyes in complete comfort. He instantly liked this place.

Collective_Day_Dream

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:52 pm
Anafiel flashed his charming, heart-wrenching smile.
"Well, I'm glad you think of me so. Now, shall we-"
The Beta cut himself off as he noticed Theo's presence.
He blinked, somewhat bewildered, gazing at the brute sidelong.
Another male...
Anafiel's brow furrowed in thought.
...Perhaps I prayed too much...
He was unsure whether or not to approach the male, which wasn't typical behavior for the usually confident Anafiel Delaunay.
Well. He certainly wasn't about to question Naamah's actions but...
The Beta sighed inwardly, having never lost his cool composure, and angled his slender body Theo's way. The morning light caught at his earrings as he turned, briefly lighting them aglow.
His voice was frank, yet still polite.
"You, there. Would you care to join us?"
The invitation hung in the air, and Anafiel felt himself feeling as if he stuck out as plainly as a sore thumb.
With his multicolor headwrap, his trailing coin-fringed skirts, as well as his multitude of handmade jewelrey and bangles...
...he felt rather odd, for the first time in a while.
It wasn't so much that the position as Beta discomforted him... after all, he'd lived with it for a good long while by simply evading the back...
...but now that he was actually under the pressure of his packmates' watchful eyes...
Ah, Elua. Be careful what you wish for, I know, I know...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:09 pm
Theo waited until the blush had faded from his cheeks until he twisted around and cocked his head thoughtfully. He had a feeling that someone's destiny hung in the air, though he was sure that it was his own. He let Anafiel sweat for a few moments more before flashing a pearly smile and gaining his full height over his feet and stalking nervously over to Anafiel, who he sat near but not next to. "Mkay. I'm Theo," he said shyly and cast Anafiel a sidelong glance.

Collective_Day_Dream

Shotgun Mouthwash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:11 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Two sets of paws padded their way quietly up the rugged path; one was short and quickened, as if they owner was in a rush. The other was slower, with longer pauses between the footfalls. The owner of the one with longer strides was a pure white wolfess by the name of Firefly. She was long-legged, with a slender build under her thick, snowy coat. Her topaz eyes twinkled with cleverness and the life experiences of an elder wolf.

The one that trotted along beside her was a young pup named Skylark. She wasn't Firefly's pup by birth: the elder wolfess had found Skylark after her mother was killed by a poacher and took the young one in as her own. Mercifully Skylark had been too young to remember her birth mother, so her memories of Firefly were that of her real mother. She was short for her age, the runt of her litter, with russet colored fur and black tips on her tail and ears. Even as she panted for breath and struggled to keep up with her surrogate mother's long steps, one could distinctly hear the slightest hint of a giggle as she bounded happily up the path.

When the two finally reached the flat part of the path Firefly stopped, nodding down to her pup before closing her eyes. Within moments a white-haired woman stood where the wolf had been moments before: her skin was eggshell and delicate-looking, but the slender build and long legs still remained. The only thing that went unchanged were her eyes, which still glimmered like molten gold in their sockets. After a few seconds Skylark did the same, shifting into the shape of a waif-thin girl with fiery red hair and frog green eyes. Firefly nodded down at her with a warm smile, taking the small girl's hand and leading her toward the mouth of a cave that was inset to the mountain. 'You're getting better at that, you know.' Skylark's eyes instantly lit up with excitement, her grip tightening on her mother's hand in her sudden giddiness. 'You really think so?' she asked, elated.

come.what.may

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces