Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
--- S P A M B O X --- It lives!!! XD --- v.2.0 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy the box is back?
  Yes!
  No
  Could care less
View Results

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:59 pm
Koneko_DarkLight

I cant do it yet but i know im close. Astral projection is great because it opens a world of infinite knowledge. It can increase psychic awareness and allow you to do things like control your dreams.
My current psychic abilities are being able to sense other presenses in the room with me (alive and dead) Im also slightly precognative. And can sense electrical devices. I'm also in tune with my sense of touch more than most ppl.(ill explain later)
again something else that scares me I feel rather than see people that "aren't here but are" I hated one of the classroom at my primary (elimentary for you americans xd ) school becuase I KNEW I wasn't the only one there when I was alone but I just couldn't see who it was. My mum used to be amazed that I didn't mind being alone but I knew I wasn't ever alone so that was kinda good for me ^_^. urg electricity...I love it so much I get too many static shocks and I can never rest if there's electricity buzzing around a room I love getting away from it becasue I can get some rest!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:02 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight

I cant do it yet but i know im close. Astral projection is great because it opens a world of infinite knowledge. It can increase psychic awareness and allow you to do things like control your dreams.
My current psychic abilities are being able to sense other presenses in the room with me (alive and dead) Im also slightly precognative. And can sense electrical devices. I'm also in tune with my sense of touch more than most ppl.(ill explain later)
again something else that scares me I feel rather than see people that "aren't here but are" I hated one of the classroom at my primary (elimentary for you americans xd ) school becuase I KNEW I wasn't the only one there when I was alone but I just couldn't see who it was. My mum used to be amazed that I didn't mind being alone but I knew I wasn't ever alone so that was kinda good for me ^_^. urg electricity...I love it so much I get too many static shocks and I can never rest if there's electricity buzzing around a room I love getting away from it becasue I can get some rest!

Heh, i can tell you that there are approximately 3 spirits living in my basement right now...they generally leave me alone though...but 1 of them definately doesnt like me. And i think it might be a psichic vampire.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:05 pm
Koneko_DarkLight

Heh, i can tell you that there are approximately 3 spirits living in my basement right now...they generally leave me alone though...but 1 of them definately doesnt like me. And i think it might be a psichic vampire.
I have a dog ghost in my study blaugh when it used to be a bed room my sister used to feel a big lump sit on her at night when I told my friendd at a sleepover about it one kept asking me "it doesn't come in here right?!" bless him xd but thats all there ghosties in this house that we have so far  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:08 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight

I have a dog ghost in my study blaugh when it used to be a bed room my sister used to feel a big lump sit on her at night when I told my friendd at a sleepover about it one kept asking me "it doesn't come in here right?!" bless him xd but thats all there ghosties in this house that we have so far

I'm not sure who or what the spirits are in my house. I just know they're there.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:40 pm
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:41 pm
deadly_demon

What? stare  

Tenebrion Valefor

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:44 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
deadly_demon

What? stare
Nothing  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:47 pm
deadly_demon
Koneko_DarkLight
deadly_demon

What? stare
Nothing

stare  

Tenebrion Valefor

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:49 pm
I have to go now, bye sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:51 pm
Okies  

Tenebrion Valefor

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:25 pm
*yawns* Why am I even awake right now?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:27 pm
Always something there to remind , do do do do ting.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:35 pm
I wonder if people like the staff with my outfit or if it's starting to look over expensive itemed out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:07 pm
*is amused by the new items*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:20 am
Hillows biggrin  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games