Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:45 pm
Ona nodded. "Okay," she said. "Thanks!"

Ooc//

Hey guys, I'm not sure how often I'll be on now, since school's coming up...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:06 pm
(Lucky! I've been in school for almost a month now! And then next week I start a college course along with my other school)
"No prob. Here we are. I'll see you after class." Arianna said and after making sure Ona would be ok she left for her next class.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:02 pm
(Arriana, you're in college? eek My first day of school is tomorrow. I might not be on Gaia that much because of work, though.)

"Well, the meeting's ended as soon as we arrived," Karissa observed to Rachel. "Should we be offended?"

"Hi Karissa, everyone! Bye Karissa, everyone!" Cya called out as she passed by, walking briskly, with Zane arm in arm.

"There's another pair that couldn't wait to get away from us," Karissa said with the appearance of all seriousness.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:51 am

"Yes but thats the pair that deliberately singled you out and said hello and goodbye." Said Rachel shrugging. "And besides, I tend to think we're the one that draws in the crowd. Its our magnetic personalities, I think." She said with a chuckle. trying to lighten the abruptly serious mood.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:32 pm
(It's a scolarship program thing, I'm still in High school though)
"Nice of you to finally join us Arianna" her teacher said. Her teacher had never really liked her so she showed him the pass and then took her seat, counting down the minutes until the bell rang. 'I wonder if I can change teachers this late in the year' Arianna wandered.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:26 pm
''I don't want to leave but the teacher scares me...''She shuddered for a second. ''Though she's a small part of everything else...''She smiled and walked off to math.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:28 pm
Karissa just laughed at Rachel's implication, and tugged her arm playfully. "Let's go to class too then. We can get good seats, since we're going to be so early."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:39 pm
"Oh baby!" Exclaimed Rachel, pumping her first. "What are we waiting for?" She asked, pulling Karissa along to class, laughing as she went.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:06 pm
Estelluna heard them laughing on her way to her seat. She edged to the back of the room, but near to door. Some of the kids giggled, she gave a twisted smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:50 pm
Just keeping the post in check.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:45 pm
(So, I'd hate for the RP to fall apart considering we just got a new member in the form of Ona - I'm sure Denki Nasu feels the same way - so who wants to present a new problem for the RP? Arianna's already done her murderous father/stepmother - I think that was right, Estelluna's done her end of the world, I've done Karissa killing her father...who's next? Kanan or iStarDazzle?)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:18 pm
(When was that? Gah, I haven't seen that in so long I'm now forgetting things. Anyhow, I agree. We need a new problem and I don't want this to die! i love this rp!)  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:02 pm
(I don't know enough about phyxated's Cya and Zane or else I would create a problem for them)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:00 pm
biggrin ...I like that idea actually. All in favour say ay?>  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:25 pm
(AyyiAy!)  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games