Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:56 pm
Fuyu skidded on her feet as Reks kicked her. She spit out some blood and smirked as she closed her eyes. "I know when I'm beaten..." She said throwing her hands in the air. "But I just don't know when to quit!" She said, lunging at Sero. She jumped up in the air and kicked him in the back of the head, knocking him out. She looked at Sira and Reks just as the alarm sounded. "s**t..." She said quietly. She ran to Sasori and woke him up. "Grab the others, we've got to get out of here!" She said running over to Itachi and picking him up. Sasori got Deidara and Zetsu. They jumped toward the gate where Kisame was, uncongious again. She picked him up. "Let's head to the forest..." She said extremely quiet to Sasori. "I'll help them there..." She said jumping over the village gate.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:57 pm
Sira turned around as the kunai was taken out of his neck. He grunted in pain the poison spreading through his body. Fire spread through his vein's burning the poison. he turned around looking at Fuyu as he rubbed the back of his neck. Sighing he turned his attention to the rest of the battle going on. Everyone had fled for some reason. He could hear the alarm sounding piercing the silent air. He felt the rest of the poison leave his body. The seal closed up again and he sighed. "What is going on..?"  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:02 pm
Before Fuyu was out of the village Sero appeared in front of here. "Stop! Why are you doin this? Why?!" Sero was getting ready to summon Nero.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:03 pm
Reks coughed up blood. "The.... alarm...." he said. Damn... i can' use that demon much without internall damage.... its hard to heal that.... He thought, coughing more blood as his eyes turned back to the normal shade of green.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:10 pm
Fuyu kicked Sero in the face, sending him flying into a building. "Leave me alone!" She screamed and jumped out of the village, Sasori soon after. "Don't listen to them..." Sasori said, "You're one of us now... you belong here..." He said looking at her from under his hat.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:11 pm
Reks looked around. "Where'd Sero go?" Reks asked, not seeinf him anywere.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:13 pm
Sira knelt down beside Reks. "Here.." He said his voice no longer demonic. He held out his hand's both glowing with white flames. He held them to Reks' arm and began healing his internal injuries. He couldn't do much at the moment with his chakra level low but he was able to heal most of the major injuries, some of his recnetly healed one's reforming.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:13 pm
Sero shook the dust off. "Man that girl has a kick."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:15 pm
"Thanks...." Reks said, gripping his chest were his seal was.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:16 pm
Sero appeared next to Reks. "Man, that girl has a serious kick. She broke my arm."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:19 pm
"Thats Fuyu for you...." Reks said then sighing, remembering her betrail.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:20 pm
((brb))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:22 pm
"Yeah...I won't stop trying to get her back. If I have to I will brake every bone in her boy and DRAG her back!" Sero was determined not to let his friend down.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:26 pm
((k.... I just realized we just got past 2000 posts! Yay! *partys*))

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." Reks said, cracking his knuckles. If Fuyu is harmed...... He thought mad at Sero for even suggesting that.  

Batjesusman

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:28 pm
((really? YAY we rock! *dances 2* PARTY OVER HERE Ooh-OOh!!!))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games