Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:57 pm
then i guess i will fight you new kid*flames resonate from kenjis body*  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:58 pm
Aprilbaby1
gtg night eveyone ^_^
Good Night smile and Good Rping smile  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:58 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
gtg night eveyone ^_^
Good Night smile and Good Rping smile
night then angel  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:01 pm
*turns to kyuu*well shall we fight*flames burst forth from hands and float around kenji  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Okahiki

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:02 pm
lupinewarrior
MysteryAnime
"Pleasure is all mine, mi lady, i will see if this school got the toughest around!!" as he shouted around. *with great speed rushes toward Angel without heistation, draw his twins swords (Dragon Slayer) in boths hands*
*telepathic messeges run throught you brain*i fight you next

*he hears the message at the second he got kicked half way . and is stop in the mid air* "teh, as he say to himself, "dont interfer!" as he shouts, with his concentrate power controls part of the wind magic and turns himself right up* *chants in his head, Wind of elemental destruction, turn winds into blades and pierce. "Now Dragon Slayer!" as he howl "Make haste and destory like storms" *his swords glow a blue aura with an electricfy glow* Go! he shouts as he swings in mid air at angel, Wind Cutter!! *disc of pure wind of energy flew at angel*  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:03 pm
lupinewarrior
*turns to kyuu*well shall we fight*flames burst forth from hands and float around kenji

"teh ifs thats your wish" he said. * turns his wind enegry at kenji *  

Okahiki

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:04 pm
as Logen starts to worry about the plants, she notice one thing and she closes her eyes,and she starts to act on the feeling she has, as she do so, Flowers around her starts blooming, and all the burned grass get healed, when she opens her eyes she says:* "Well, this is new!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:06 pm
MysteryAnime
lupinewarrior
MysteryAnime
"Pleasure is all mine, mi lady, i will see if this school got the toughest around!!" as he shouted around. *with great speed rushes toward Angel without heistation, draw his twins swords (Dragon Slayer) in boths hands*
*telepathic messeges run throught you brain*i fight you next

*he hears the message at the second he got kicked half way . and is stop in the mid air* "teh, as he say to himself, "dont interfer!" as he shouts, with his concentrate power controls part of the wind magic and turns himself right up* *chants in his head, Wind of elemental destruction, turn winds into blades and pierce. "Now Dragon Slayer!" as he howl "Make haste and destory like storms" *his swords glow a blue aura with an electricfy glow* Go! he shouts as he swings in mid air at angel, Wind Cutter!! *disc of pure wind of energy flew at angel*

*shields of lava cover angel and couse her to fall back and dissaper into her dorm*she had to leave so i will be your oponent then  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:08 pm
*the wind bolts fly at kenji and he deflects them with a thrust of the hand*
give me some thing with force to it  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:08 pm
MysteryAnime

*any wind that Kyuu is emitting becomes only Logens power, as she forms it to a heart and makes it go around her half snowtiger half human body, *  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:15 pm
well guys i would love to stay on longer but
i must take my leave now so sweet dreams for my friends night mares for my enemys

kenji  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:15 pm
lupinewarrior
*the wind bolts fly at kenji and he deflects them with a thrust of the hand*
give me some thing with force to it

*as he was taunting, Kyuu appear right behind Kenji* "Distraction can occur in the field" as he taunted back. *kicks hims in the air from behind as he is flying* *chant to himself again **mimic those who surrounding are know and turn pure into demonic, i cry out thee** **combines his two swords to form one long sword** Draon Blade! as he howl "Thrust my enemies into the unknown, Tornado Flare!! as he cried" **jumps into the and surroundin blades of wind surround kyuu with added demon flare and slasher through Kenji with force*

**(OOC or OCC or w/e: forgive me i got to go as well **)  

Okahiki

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:20 pm
as she starts to become one with the nature she makes a White rose spring up from underneath Kyuu as just a test, as this test is successfull she makes a labyrint of this nice white flower (not in the place that the two was fighting, but in the huge field at the other side of the school, this labyrint was in a huge scale andreally nice since it was grown this way,  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:24 pm
*and when Kyuu had almost reached Kenji, Logen stops the fight, and sends kyuu away, and puts Kenji in bed, as fast as the wind allowed it!,

if you want to fight, Please go to the sparring grounds, there you can have a fight with the next who comes to it,  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:45 pm
*as the wind protect her, she becomes one with it, and is gone, [while she in real life is sleeping razz ]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games