Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:55 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
"wait" she said grabbing his shoulder "dont leave"

"Why," he asked, gently taking her hand off his shoulder
she looked at him "ill miss you, your still my close friend, and i dont want to see you leave, i know that sounds strange and confusing but...i just dont want you to go"

"You shouldn't worry, I've been on my own my whole life, I think I can manage," he said, smiling at her.
she looked down "im sorry, its just, i will miss you if you leave"

"I'm sure you'll forget about me in no time. You've got Necross now," he said, turning around and walking away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:03 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
"wait" she said grabbing his shoulder "dont leave"

"Why," he asked, gently taking her hand off his shoulder
she looked at him "ill miss you, your still my close friend, and i dont want to see you leave, i know that sounds strange and confusing but...i just dont want you to go"

"You shouldn't worry, I've been on my own my whole life, I think I can manage," he said, smiling at her.

"I'm sure you'll forget about me in no time. You've got Necross now," he said, turning around and walking away.
she looked hurt "that may be so, but i also wish i had a friend" she walked back inside the castle  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she looked hurt "that may be so, but i also wish i had a friend" she walked back inside the castle

"You'll make plenty of friends without me draggin you down," he called to her as he walked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:25 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"You'll make plenty of friends without me draggin you down," he called to her as he walked away.
she wiped away her tears as they started to fall "that wont happen" she mumbled  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:27 pm
He continued walking, thinking he had made the right choice. "They didn't need me, I was just a third wheel, making them mad, sad, screwing up their lives," he said, sighing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:31 pm
she stayed in her room all day, she sighs and falls asleep  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:23 pm
Arage continued walking on, finally getting lost. "Hm, I should have brought a map, oh well," he said as he kept walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:53 pm
*runs up next to arage still holding the bandage* i think youve made the wrong choice friend. now i know shes sad and theres no pleasing her with just one of us so were both goin to have to stay, if you take one more step away from the castle, injury or not, ill put you in the infirmary so you have to stay... and if you choose to take that step *summons the hellfire blade* then this will be a fight you wont forget.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:54 pm
she tossed in her sleep, the covers falling to the floor, she sighs  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:55 pm
Arage smiled and took a step backwards. "Are you gonna have to kill me now?" he asked, slightly laughing.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:01 pm
*lets the bandages drop to the ground* now its time *falls to his knees and grabs his head* graaah. raaah. ROAR! *transforms into his dark form* ha though i bleed you will fall. Shadows attack. *watches as the shadow stalkers grab arage and beat him then picks up his hellfire blade and jabs it through arages stomach then slips it out and kicks him into a tree* ha i win *falls to his knees and then lays on his stomach and teleports lola to the battlefield*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:05 pm
she appeared on the ground next to them, still asleep, she sighs moving in her sleep  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:07 pm
hey lola wake up. get a couple skeletons, we need medics, and a trip to the infirmary.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:08 pm
she opens her eyes, yawning, she looked around "wh-what am i doing out here?" she asked confused  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:10 pm
*groans then points to arage* get him a medic first. send one for me later.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games