Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:07 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
(Oh, lotsa talking, Tomoe and juno. Bella has been around sometimes. The usual Rp scene!)

Juno, dragged by Tomoe, simply nods. "... Uhm... " he murmurs, and makes her grip switch from his hand quickly to his jacket sleeve, in a very incospicius manner. "Ok.. " he says to himself, soflty. "Wow... then i wouldn't mind seeing it. " he says, a bit tense from the past scare.

She drags him a bit farther until the sound of a waterfall can be heard. "We're almost there..." Tomoe said, smiling softly.

Juno can hear the rushing sound of the waterfall. ".... You are sure this might be safe? " he says, grinning a bit. Esuna extends her neck a bit in curiousity.

Tomoe nods and smiles toward him. "Yeah.... positive," she says and walks until they reach the waterfall and the river. "This place... this water, it has healing abilities."

Juno sees the ambience, the calm nature of the waterfall's souroundings, the animals that calmly come to drink from it. "....Wow.... ... .in all my years i have never seen this waterfall before... and this is a rarity.: he adds, looking at the place amazed. He walks around, checking the grass and the trees. He finnally settles down and looks at her, saying "You both have VERY good taste... "

Tomoe smiles at him. "Thank you...." she takes off her shoes and pus her feet in the river. "Try it... it's quite soothing.." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:20 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
(Oh, lotsa talking, Tomoe and juno. Bella has been around sometimes. The usual Rp scene!)

Juno, dragged by Tomoe, simply nods. "... Uhm... " he murmurs, and makes her grip switch from his hand quickly to his jacket sleeve, in a very incospicius manner. "Ok.. " he says to himself, soflty. "Wow... then i wouldn't mind seeing it. " he says, a bit tense from the past scare.

She drags him a bit farther until the sound of a waterfall can be heard. "We're almost there..." Tomoe said, smiling softly.

Juno can hear the rushing sound of the waterfall. ".... You are sure this might be safe? " he says, grinning a bit. Esuna extends her neck a bit in curiousity.

Tomoe nods and smiles toward him. "Yeah.... positive," she says and walks until they reach the waterfall and the river. "This place... this water, it has healing abilities."

Juno sees the ambience, the calm nature of the waterfall's souroundings, the animals that calmly come to drink from it. "....Wow.... ... .in all my years i have never seen this waterfall before... and this is a rarity.: he adds, looking at the place amazed. He walks around, checking the grass and the trees. He finnally settles down and looks at her, saying "You both have VERY good taste... "

Tomoe smiles at him. "Thank you...." she takes off her shoes and pus her feet in the river. "Try it... it's quite soothing.." she said.

Juno rubs his chest a bit. "Oh... i don't think i should..." he says, trying to act calm. "I really have this bad habit that water rusts my chains....." he says, and tries to look at Esuna for comfort, if she wasn't taking a dip herself and flufing her feathers happily.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:24 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

Juno rubs his chest a bit. "Oh... i don't think i should..." he says, trying to act calm. "I really have this bad habit that water rusts my chains....." he says, and tries to look at Esuna for comfort, if she wasn't taking a dip herself and flufing her feathers happily.

"Oh.. I understand...." she smiles a bit. "But you don't know what you're missing!" she says and giggles. Suddenly she jumps into the water, with her clothes on and laughs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:43 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

"Oh.. I understand...." she smiles a bit. "But you don't know what you're missing!" she says and giggles. Suddenly she jumps into the water, with her clothes on and laughs.

"Yeah.. .i definetly dont... you know... erm... you know... the water looks nice and all ... really.. but i don't think i-" and as he says this, a large hit from behind him pushes him right into the water, a silver eyed girl with a large staff floating where his head was, and making a "tut-tut-tut" gesture.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:45 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

"Yeah.. .i definetly dont... you know... erm... you know... the water looks nice and all ... really.. but i don't think i-" and as he says this, a large hit from behind him pushes him right into the water, a silver eyed girl with a large staff floating where his head was, and making a "tut-tut-tut" gesture.

Tomoe starts giggling. "Welcome in, Juno!" she said happily. "How's the water treating ya?" she asked, still laughing at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:53 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

Tomoe starts giggling. "Welcome in, Juno!" she said happily. "How's the water treating ya?" she asked, still laughing at him.

Juno surfaces, looking crazy wild eyed, taking a few seconds to calm down. His hair flops on his face, and his complexion is completely wet. " ..... Well... it's... ... nice..." he says, finnally getting the hang of it. After seeing the greatness of the water, he begins to dip his head and take it out, grinning. "I'ts... great.." he says again, feeling the goodness of it and letting it take over him.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:56 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

Juno surfaces, looking crazy wild eyed, taking a few seconds to calm down. His hair flops on his face, and his complexion is completely wet. " ..... Well... it's... ... nice..." he says, finnally getting the hang of it. After seeing the greatness of the water, he begins to dip his head and take it out, grinning. "I'ts... great.." he says again, feeling the goodness of it and letting it take over him.

(Repair your internet conection.) Tomoe giggles softly. "See? I told ya you would like it," she said to him, removing her hair from her face. "it's a nice feeling, isn't it? It's as if the water was just simple washing all your problems away.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:07 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

(Repair your internet conection.) Tomoe giggles softly. "See? I told ya you would like it," she said to him, removing her hair from her face. "it's a nice feeling, isn't it? It's as if the water was just simple washing all your problems away.."

Juno nods softly, pushing his own hair from his eyes. "That's... true... .. .yeah... it does feel like it's washing my own problems off..."
(doesn't work)  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:08 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

Juno nods softly, pushing his own hair from his eyes. "That's... true... .. .yeah... it does feel like it's washing my own problems off..."
(doesn't work)

(oh... sorry.) Tomoe smiles and giggles and splashes some water at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:11 pm
Gtg to sleep, tommorow i wake up early... on a free day. Yesh.C-ya all.
Thanks for the tip, Kaos... but i guess it won't work. Ahh wel.. ^^;  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:13 pm
AxelNekko

(see ya)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:55 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

(see ya)
B for some seconds. I will have to go for some July 4th celebrations at a beach house, i hope that it's not too congested... Anyways, if i do not say goodbye, it's probably the rush XD

Juno smirks and laughs a bit. "This was all just some kind of trick to get me wet, you!" he says while laughing. "Carefull.. i jknow how to put water VERY cold..."  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:00 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

(see ya)
B for some seconds. I will have to go for some July 4th celebrations at a beach house, i hope that it's not too congested... Anyways, if i do not say goodbye, it's probably the rush XD

Juno smirks and laughs a bit. "This was all just some kind of trick to get me wet, you!" he says while laughing. "Carefull.. i jknow how to put water VERY cold..."

(ooh ok Have fun!)

Tomoe smiles. "Oh.... are you threatening me?" she said smiling evillly and splashing more water to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:04 pm
(g2g see ya)  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:14 am
KaosAngel012
(g2g see ya)

(B, working at dad's offic.e he lent me his copmpy.. yay?)

Smirking at her futile atempts to soak him more than he is wet, Juno responds "Actually, that was a warning. If i needed to threaten someone, i'd just use my whip." he says simply. He brushes his hair a bit, since it's practically on his eyes, and tries to shift himself a bit, to prevent the chains that are holding him from making him more uncomfortable. "Besides... It happens involuntarily though i don't need to do it, since this place feels oh-ho great.. But i can freeze up water, just like that.." he finishes, raising his eyebrows.

Esuna looks at them both and fluffs her feathers, soaking more and ignoring their "childish talk"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games