Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:19 pm
*walks in dripping wet and sits at the bar*
*starts writing on some paper from his pocket*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:19 pm
-takes a deep breath and gets up, walking to the bar. once there, takes a seat and looks at the wall, his music still playing around his neck-  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:16 pm
Mort walks in from behind the bar covered in snow dusting her self off as she looks up to the bar "sorry about being late i got caught in death snow..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:26 pm
"a lilttle snow never hurt anyone..." -yawns- "...unless you not used to it..sorry bout that yawn. long day yesterday, today, and tomorrow. i was hoping that maybe you know a good mix that can pick someone up?"  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:42 pm
Mort smiled "like energy pick me up or mood?" she asked dusting her arms off "well it's a little diffrent when the forecasters say it's only twenty inches and the snow is going up and over the seven foot fence in the back yard."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:49 pm
"both." gauge said, with a slight smile, his left eye open. He didnt mind the half blue/green eye, but it made him stick out. "i love the size of the storm. i mean this in no disrespect, but the south gets to taste what us northerners get to deal with...granted its the worst case scenario for you."

(ok, i found out, i can not rp like that...)  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:58 pm
mort looked to the bottles and arched her brow as she snapped her fingers and started a pot of hot water "yeah i heard two inches and everyone acts like it's the end of the world while chicago gets shut down for two days " she sighs and arches her shoulders "what cha gonna do ?" she takes out a wahite frosted bottle with a wide lemon shaped stoppper

(like what?)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:03 pm
Gauge couldn't help but chuckle. "where im from, we hear about a foot, and were going, do i have to go outside to shovel. but these lovely, snowless, -25 days are so much fun." Gauge said, just noticing his music was still on. He fiddling with his picket, getting his ipod and turning it off.

(the, frowned upon form of rp posting)  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:12 pm
She nodded "yeah i loved a few snow less Christmases we have had in the past ...cold dosent much phase me i have a protective fat layer for that" she smiled as she poured a half cup of lemichello into a small pot with a tea bag and poured in hot water setting the pot on the counter with a smaller cup and a honey pot "Lemichello tea " she smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:18 pm
"thank you" Gauge said with a smile as he took the cup and held it in his paws. "ya, i think we all could do without the snow for a while." he said, taking a sip of the tea  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:27 pm
He flops into a seat by the bar, leaning over the counter with stomach growling "foood..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:29 pm
"not so much ...snow is fine just not un bulk snow ...i can deal with one or two inches here and there but not feet." she grumbled a little as she poured her self something to drink .  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:33 pm
"ya, but its different when you have a friend...well its getting to the point where i dont want to call him that anymore..." Gauge said, looking at the steam rise out of his cup. "he a mooch who works more then me, but cant budget his money. his excuses is either, i have a kid, and a fiance or my car suck. both of which are bull. well, his "family" is true, but i doubt it will last." Gauge said, his eyes getting lost in his drink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:39 pm
she patts him on the shoulder "some people have only child syndrome when they have never been only children... these things just happen gotta shrug it off and move on dwelling on such things only burdens your self and your own mind" she smiled "eventually he will get a clue."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:46 pm
"ya, but hes the guy who thinks he can do anything and everything. he recent story, his transmission slipped, causing him to accelerate, go into a 360. then he blows a rear tire, sending him into another 360 and slams into a snow bank. heres the kicker. the car has minimal damage, and he isnt hurt. personally, with his track record, i dont buy it. This story came to life after i told him i can not drive him to work for a while, and my other close friends said the same. its pissing me off that he never holds his ends of anything." Gauge said, his voice raised a little. But he took a deep breath, and took another sip of his drink. "but your right. but im the kind of person who wants to make sure my real friends dont get tricked. and thats why i tend to say yes before he can go to my other friend...." Gauge shut his eyes and practically growled as he exhaled with his mouth closed  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games