Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:56 pm
"Tea so hot the Sun uses it for a sauna.. Okay, maybe not that hot, but still, some hot tea with a few small squirts of honey, if I could.. Snow's finally melting, it's a win-lose for me because now I can finally go places in town, but I didn't have enough time to build an igloo.."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:42 pm
Mort starts to make an attomic war head as she sets on some water to boil "yeah unfortunately it looks like i have a time share in hoth."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:57 pm
mortella hums to her self as she doodles on a napkin behind the bar.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:51 pm
Mortella
Mort starts to make an attomic war head as she sets on some water to boil "yeah unfortunately it looks like i have a time share in hoth."

*nods* "Wednesday they shut the power grids down here twice, for 20 minutes at a time each time, luckily they haven't since which can only mean they finally fixed the problem, at least here.. One good thing they've done, at least.. I mostly used that time and my phone to re-acquaint myself with Youtube Poop videos.. Gotta love "The Haunted Hotel of WeeGee".."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:11 pm
Gauge looked at the counter. "no offence, be we really need some music in here." Gauge said, placing one of the headphones over his head and turning his ipod on  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:15 pm
"I'm mostly listening to either The Black Mages, or a couple of songs from the Bleach OST.. Mostly Shinji Hirako's theme, nothing quite like a catchy jazz-piano instrumental.."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:33 pm
"i like a little bit of everything. Im currently listening to the Blazblue CS ost" gauge said, still holding the one headphone to his ear  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:07 pm
(damn computer shut off the nets) mort looks back "we had a deejay but i think he died.." she says with a sigh and then a shrug "sorry about the mort out."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:38 am
"nice." Gauge said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:12 am
*nods* "Either he died, or he ran into Guile and his theme-that-goes-with-everything.. Bad joke, I know.."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:06 pm
*returns* "Well, the snow is about 97% gone now, roads are completely clear, and it's supposed to be between 45-52 until Wednesday, when once more the chance of snow is going to occur.. So, I'm already stockpiling plenty of variety-pack Hot Teas, gotta love the many different flavor options.. The bulk of it is a mint-and-honey flavor I found recently, I've never even heard of the brand before, sounds good though.."

*pops back*

"To those who doubt climate change, after having lived here for my entire life and knowing the last time it snowed like this was over 20 years ago when I was just a little kid, I have this to say to the lot of them.." *clears throat for my best Nelson Muntz* "HA-HA!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:27 pm
Well, got my old Yahoo back.....(slayer790 is perma-deleted, some d**k claims it was out of use for 3years, it was only out of use for the one weekend I was working on the Computer which was about a couple months ago) least I have ulquiorraschiffer46 back....
However....
Can't trust Yahoo either apparently it could be gone any damned Day, password changed or not. = - =  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:49 pm
"I've got 3 different Yahoo accounts myself, one for this Gaia account, one for my Mule account, and the third is one I've had since '06 that's specifically work-related.. Though I'm starting to switch everything over to G-Mail now to save time, probably gonna delete all my Yahoo's when I do, and if that turns out to be crap too then I'll be putting my nose to the test and sniffing-out a better email provider.. All I use Yahoo/Google for anyway, both have atrocious Search Engines and Chat functions.."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:24 pm
YAAAAAAAAAAA. i might end up in a fricken cast again.

-prays for no surgery-  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:38 pm
Deaths kitsune
YAAAAAAAAAAA. i might end up in a fricken cast again.

-prays for no surgery-

"That's why celebratory backflips are best left to professionals, even if it was an epic Super Bowl win.. I wasn't sure who to really root for, Aaron Rodgers getting his first Ring, which happened, or Ben Roethlisberger(sp?) coming back from a 4-game suspension at the start of the season and giving his critics the finger as he hoisted the trophy.. No matter what happened, it would've been awesome, but Green Bay won.. Still, even in 2nd place, Big Ben will be giving a towering finger to his critics just based on the fact he and the Steelers still made it there and put up one massive fight."

*rubs neck*

"Long story short, could I get a cold glass of Mountain Dew? I need a good citrus zing, after yelling my throat sore.."  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games