Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:15 pm

He lays back and stretches.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:24 pm

RevvRaptor
"Probably not the best question to ask while sick, but what, if any, kinds of cheeses do you have on hand? A little fermented curd should at least do wonders for the soul right about now.."
"we actually have quite a bit but i would suggest juice or something else at the moment dairy may sour your stomach too much"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:46 am

Mortella
"we actually have quite a bit but i would suggest juice or something else at the moment dairy may sour your stomach too much"

"This is true. Or, I guess I could go back to my other order instead.. Hot herbal tea please, with a couple squirts of honey, and if you have any, some fresh pomegranate seeds.. about 3-4, it's something a friend recommended.."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:59 am

Mortella
RevvRaptor
"Probably not the best question to ask while sick, but what, if any, kinds of cheeses do you have on hand? A little fermented curd should at least do wonders for the soul right about now.."

*walks in tiredly* Hey mort, whats good to have today i need a boost ive been lagging all day.

Keiko_Ryuu

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Wow, not going to school at all this week, sick as a horse, Morts right milk/dairy can do nasty things to someone when their sick........well to their stomach. . . . o.o

Got chest congestion, a bit of Dizzyness, a stomach full of snot, and a of course chest pains from the congestion, ******** I just love life sometimes. = .=

Least this is the only Time in a few years I actually got sick......>>

...you know we have a thread for the affore mentioned religious stuff.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:57 pm

RevvRaptor
Mortella

"This is true. Or, I guess I could go back to my other order instead.. Hot herbal tea please, with a couple squirts of honey, and if you have any, some fresh pomegranate seeds.. about 3-4, it's something a friend recommended.."
Mort arched her eye brow as she put on the tea "i dont think pomegranate has any effectiveness in the small amounts like that." mort said as she tilted her head and shruged "but if that is what you want."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:00 pm

keiko10
Mortella
RevvRaptor

*walks in tiredly* Hey mort, whats good to have today i need a boost ive been lagging all day.
Mort furrows her brow "Oh poor ke..." she says as she pulls out a red bull milkshake out of nowhere.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Mortella
Mort arched her eye brow as she put on the tea "i dont think pomegranate has any effectiveness in the small amounts like that." mort said as she tilted her head and shruged "but if that is what you want."

"You're probably right.. About 8-10 then, please.. He said 'a few', which for him can be very vague.. Supposed to drop to 4 tonight with a wind chill to put the temperature in the negatives, might as well prepare somehow.."

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:12 pm

RevvRaptor
Mortella

"You're probably right.. About 8-10 then, please.. He said 'a few', which for him can be very vague.. Supposed to drop to 4 tonight with a wind chill to put the temperature in the negatives, might as well prepare somehow.."
Mort looked at him as if her were a little daft as she took out a pomegranate and cut it in half showing him what looked like red corn cernals around little white rice shaped seeds "I'll give you a quarter... but it only helps if you eat the seed." mort said with a smile ...."it helps if you have a sleeping bag it will insulate the heat around and downward."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:41 pm

(gtg dinner)

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Gauge looks at the menu and puts it on the counter. "appetite is gone, thanks to these meds." He says, moving the bottles away.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Mortella
Mort looked at him as if her were a little daft as she took out a pomegranate and cut it in half showing him what looked like red corn cernals around little white rice shaped seeds "I'll give you a quarter... but it only helps if you eat the seed." mort said with a smile ...."it helps if you have a sleeping bag it will insulate the heat around and downward."

"Actually, I've had one before, heh.. I'll just take the seeds themselves, with a small bowl or something to spit the innards into.. And the tea on the side." *yawns* "......And a bit of a bad news/good news deal, because I've been using the heaviest sleeping bag I've got, unfortunately I've often wondered why the house is so insanely cold all the time, and I come to find out the windows are so old they're drafting through minute gaps, and the front screen door has started to come undone, just enough to give a good-sized gap at the top.. So it looks like over the next few days I'll have a nice project going, I'm sure by the time it's done people will be calling me Tim Allen.. Kudos if you get the reference.."

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:56 pm

RevvRaptor
Kudos if you get the reference..

I don't think so, Tim.

YES! Booyeah! Posted before anyone else could. I don't have anything else to really say unfortunately...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Garek Maxwell
I don't think so, Tim.

YES! Booyeah! Posted before anyone else could. I don't have anything else to really say unfortunately...

"Well Al, that will soon change once I perform this highly-dangerous and probably-illegal bit of botched handymannery (Yep, just invented a new fail word, lol), right after I give Bob Vila a nice 2x4 to the head." *nods* "Ah, nostalgia, back when television was good, and 'Reality' Shows were non-existant.. And because of their non-existence, the collective I.Q. of the average television viewer was well into the triple digits.. Don't get me wrong, The/Web Soup is win."

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:17 pm

RevvRaptor
Mortella

"Actually, I've had one before, heh.. I'll just take the seeds themselves, with a small bowl or something to spit the innards into.. And the tea on the side." *yawns* "......And a bit of a bad news/good news deal, because I've been using the heaviest sleeping bag I've got, unfortunately I've often wondered why the house is so insanely cold all the time, and I come to find out the windows are so old they're drafting through minute gaps, and the front screen door has started to come undone, just enough to give a good-sized gap at the top.. So it looks like over the next few days I'll have a nice project going, I'm sure by the time it's done people will be calling me Tim Allen.. Kudos if you get the reference.."
Mort shakes her head "tool time...." Mort shrugs "meh sorry I'm so yous to my older Greek Jewish grand mother lecturing me on how one should properly eat foods" Mort says waving her finger of authority "But that's neither here nor there." she smiled as she poured a pot of tea up nexto him with a cup and a smaller dish next to his blood apple. "Sorry about the windows i feel soooo bad for you ..."
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games