Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:23 pm
DoomNeko
Well, the highlights go over the basic colours. Other than that... well his eyes are probly gonna be glowy-like, but nothing mmore really... the droid is mostly plating after all. Other than that, it's the basic colours I'm hesitating on sweatdrop
Maybe it's the dark brown? It seems a little.. too dark? no idea... sweatdrop  
Audi Kitty
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Matiko-san
What's everyone up to tonight?

Currently working on one of my pics... adding in basic colours to the characters.

The Eternally Misunderstood crew

For some reason, the colouring on the robot seems off... or looks like it could be fixed to look better, but I can't seem to put my finger on waht's wrong gonk
What do you guys think?

shiny glowing thingies?

lol i dunno i think the robot loks ok

Thanks. ^^
Maybe it's jsut the current lack of shadows/highlights that's makin' look weird to me o_O  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Matiko-san

Currently working on one of my pics... adding in basic colours to the characters.

For some reason, the colouring on the robot seems off... or looks like it could be fixed to look better, but I can't seem to put my finger on waht's wrong gonk
What do you guys think?

shiny glowing thingies?

Well, the highlights go over the basic colours. Other than that... well his eyes are probly gonna be glowy-like, but nothing mmore really... the droid is mostly plating after all. Other than that, it's the basic colours I'm hesitating on sweatdrop

other than he looks good IMO, colors... I dunno, but I'm not really a fan of yellow myself...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:25 pm
DoomNeko
Audi Kitty
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Matiko-san

What do you guys think?

shiny glowing thingies?

lol i dunno i think the robot loks ok

Thanks. ^^
Maybe it's jsut the current lack of shadows/highlights that's makin' look weird to me o_O

maybe... ill take another look at it

edit: looks fine to me.... awesome^^  

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:25 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko

I starting to think that too. btw, doomie, could you look at the topic I made last night?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:30 pm
What's everyone think of the Election in the US  

Matiko-san

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:32 pm
Eddily
Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko

I starting to think that too. btw, doomie, could you look at the topic I made last night?

Actually, it was the dark brown, and the lack of other colors to contrast with the light grey. It's fixed now, so all I have left to do is make a cool effect for the visual sensor ^^
Which topic would that be?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:33 pm
Matiko-san

That Nader should get elected, or that they bring back Clinton. Neither Bush nor Kerry seem good for the spot and Bush MUST NOT win, for the sake of all things pure and good.  

Sonya Khatsworth

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:34 pm
DoomNeko
Matiko-san

That Nader should get elected, or that they bring back Clinton. Neither Bush nor Kerry seem good for the spot and Bush MUST NOT win, for the sake of all things pure and good.
I'm not gonna vote for a turd sandwitch OR a giant douche!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:41 pm
DoomNeko
Eddily
Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko

Actually, it was the dark brown, and the lack of other colors to contrast with the light grey. It's fixed now, so all I have left to do is make a cool effect for the visual sensor ^^

Fixed! EM Crew
Now to colour Akhyraelle and Owen, then get to work on the shadows/highlights ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Azalin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:42 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko
Matiko-san

Lol, I will be voting for Kerry, I mean he holds a better chance then nader.......  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:47 pm
Azalin
Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko
Matiko-san

Lol, I will be voting for Kerry, I mean he holds a better chance then nader.......

...because too many people think like that. neutral
But then again, it'll still be better than Bush.. he should just get imprisoned. stressed  

Sonya Khatsworth

Crocina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:52 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:52 pm
Viraana
ninja

Viraaaaana! *glomps*  

Sonya Khatsworth

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:53 pm
Viraana
ninja

~glomps~ Vir!!!! long time no see!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games