Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:22 pm
Cya Vir and heya J.

I think this is one of the best item updates too. I don't have any complaints myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:23 pm
J.Kougar

Hey guys, thought I'd drop in a second before I head to Wal-Mart... this whole job thing is killing me (as I mentioned in my Gaia Journal), but I'm surviving thus-far.

Finding out they actually put out some cool items on Gaia today did wonders for bringing up my rather glum mood, and the details and such can be found in my Journal.

Anyhoo... so what's up? Things holding together here pretty well? Any problems or complaints?

Nothing to complain about really. Threads are constantly popping up, the guild is being real active and now we've almost got people around here 24/7, so things are faring pretty well ^^

Other than that, new members keep coming in and this time around, more of them actually get around to posting, so we're getting more diversity.

Also, congrats on surviving your job! It's gotta be hell going in in your condition gonk
And yeah, the new items are very much awesome ^^

Edit : Typoes are EVIL >_<  

Sonya Khatsworth

Tatialina

*waves*No complaints here either^.^  
Audi Kitty
J.Kougar

Hey guys, thought I'd drop in a second before I head to Wal-Mart... this whole job thing is killing me (as I mentioned in my Gaia Journal), but I'm surviving thus-far.

Finding out they actually put out some cool items on Gaia today did wonders for bringing up my rather glum mood, and the details and such can be found in my Journal.

Anyhoo... so what's up? Things holding together here pretty well? Any problems or complaints?

heya j^^
ive got nothing bad to say, only that im happy you did decide to drop in^^

That's good to hear. 3nodding

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:24 pm
Actually, when's the voting going down for the contest? Tomorrow I take it?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:25 pm
J.Kougar
Audi Kitty
J.Kougar

heya j^^
ive got nothing bad to say, only that im happy you did decide to drop in^^

That's good to hear. 3nodding

^^ good to know you didnt drop gaia either! cuz of all the stuff that was going on, im happy you didnt leave  

Zanzarus

Sonya Khatsworth

Well I'm off for supper, arrivederci everyfur ^^  
Eddily
Cya Vir and heya J.

I think this is one of the best item updates too. I don't have any complaints myself.

Except maybe that it came out the day after the Avatar Contest closed? wink

I'll try to poke the judges and have that done and scored soon. 3nodding

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:26 pm
DoomNeko
Well I'm off for supper, arrivederci everyfur ^^

~wavesa~ bye doomie  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:26 pm
DoomNeko
J.Kougar

Nothing to complain about really. Threads are constantly popping up, the guild is being real active and now we've almost got people around here 24/7, so things are faring pretty well ^^

Other than that, new members keep coming in and this time around, more of them actually get around to posting, so we're getting more diversity.

Also, congrats on surviving your job! It's gotta be hell going in in your condition gonk
And yeah, the new items are very much awesome ^^

Edit : Typoes are EVIL >_<

Many thanks, and thanks again for your work to keep the AFG running smooth. 3nodding

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:27 pm
J.Kougar
Eddily
Cya Vir and heya J.

Coolness. I'm kind of mad that the last entree got to use the new avatar system. What she did looks really good. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:27 pm
Arianna Ki

3nodding  

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:29 pm
heh, I guess I'm one of the stupid afg noobs who screwed up on the application thing,sorry about that,. I thought there was going to be another screen. And maybe I missed something, but weren't you going to work at a Pet's Mart, not a Walmart or did you switch for some reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:30 pm
Eddily
J.Kougar
Eddily
Cya Vir and heya J.

Coolness. I'm kind of mad that the last entree got to use the new avatar system. What she did looks really good. gonk

Yea, the last two contestants slid their entries in right before close time.

Guess that goes to show it's best to wait until the last moment to enter. xp

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

Tatialina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:30 pm
J.Kougar
Arianna Ki

3nodding

*Grins*Thank you for making this guild^.^ I love it here^.^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games