Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jezehbelle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:51 pm
Jameta
*Has unfortuantely neglected the place.* crying
Shame!

>( !

(just kidding :B)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:12 am
*Pokes head in* Nyaaaa...? *ends up rolling in, cackleing insanely*

Blue his house, with a blue little window and a green gorvet, and everything is orange for him. x3

Anyone in here doing NaNo? *watches tumbleweed roll past* .... ROLLY THING! *chases it*  

Anabis

Monster Mage

21,250 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

The Simi Knows Best

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:25 pm
Wow, I haven't been in here for...two maybe three months!

I felt drawn to it this evening. n.n
Odd and all.

heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:20 pm
Rather werid i found a page to a book today. It was badly burnt and i could only read parts of it. I typed up what i could read and googled one of the charecter names. It was a book called Pearl, Dakotah Treasures Series #2 By: Lauraine Snelling. it's a series about four sisters who live in Dakotah. Not my kind of book but seeing as i don'te believe in cownicadences if any one could anaylize this or something.
---
other information:
~Main Charecters named after Jems;Amethyst, Pearl, Ruby and Opal.
~Setting: Dakotah
~Also the book seems to be christain seeing as this is the google link i got
~The cover says "She though her secret was saftly hidden" (possibly reffering to me being in the closet [not the broom closet either wink ])
~if any one knows numberology the page was 95 and 96

Any help would be great thanks  

MOD66

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:27 pm
I blame finals for lack of activity in here lately. I know they've been breaking my back for the last week gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:45 am
I was shopping for presents for my family this week and I went to E.B.Games to get my sister a present. I was talking with the guys that work there (as a gamer, I can relate to them easily lol). Anyway, one of the guys saw my pentacle and randomly asked "What's that symbol stand for? Religious? Wiccan? Something like that?" I was caught off guard, but said, "Yeah, it's a Wiccan symbol," instead of explaining it in detail without using the words "Wiccan" or "Religious" (never knowing how people will react in the South).

Anyway, he just kind of nodded and said that was cool and I was happy enough about it just ending there. However, as I was leaving, I said, "Have a good one!" and the guy said, "You too! Happy holiday and Blessed Be." I was so caught off guard with that I just kind of said, "Oh... Uh... Um... Thanks!"

This was just a little story I wanted to share with you guys to show how a little knowledge, kindness, and tolerance really does go a long way. I really never expected to hear that from anyone around here, but I have to admit it made my day mrgreen  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:18 pm
Ummm... boo. confused

Jammeh's life has been full of non-stop craziness plus moments of laziness. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:27 pm
Craziness and laziness are better than just plain craziness whee  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:32 pm
you have to remember, that "insanity and guinus are only seperated by a small degree of sucsess", I love that quote. 3nodding and without insanity there would be not fun in this world, and life would be dull.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:33 pm
Tie dye chicken and one legged space cows...their comming.... burning_eyes dramallama twisted  

Redwing~Shadow

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:49 pm
RedwingShadow
Tie dye chicken and one legged space cows...their comming.... burning_eyes dramallama twisted

So is that statement insanity or genius? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:43 am
I've been absent for a LONG time once again... I think It has something to do with my not being on gaia for more than 20 mins...  

Goddess Hekate
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:06 pm
And so one January evening, Nihl decided to return to the guild in roder to avoid reading his texts for his British Lit 1660-1900 class...

And he posted a new thread! Woa!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:52 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
And so one January evening, Nihl decided to return to the guild in roder to avoid reading his texts for his British Lit 1660-1900 class...

And he posted a new thread! Woa!

I've been on here for months avoiding my thesis! razz It's been working wonders, too. So far, I have 10/70 pages written, with a little over a month and a half to get the remainder written and edited twice.

Yay procrastination!

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:01 pm
What were you doing again? Tracking the evolution of the portrayal of the witch in children's lit?  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games