Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

ascended beowolf

Interesting Raider

7,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:39 am
hi my caricature it the embodiment of yin and yang for i am both a angel of the rank seraphim and a right and man of Mephistopheles and i am also a human that can use a limited amount of both powers but both are locked away inside of me en tell they are needed i also have a weapon

i call it he twilight scythe made from the tree of life and the tree of knowledge and when the two branches where fused it made a orb that sits at the top of the staff tell awakened by fire and then it floats off the staff sucking in more and more heat from any source and then it creates a scythe blade of a milky silver like the half crescent of a moon  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:04 am
Konichiwa!!!! I am Ai I live in Japan I love Manga and I love to cosplay!!!!!!!! My favorite manga is NARUTO and BLEACH!!!!!! I also read others but those two are my favorite oh and I'm addicted to pocky and I have straight A's and my parents are pretty high strung but I do get to have fun! well thats about me!<(0@0)> =3 4laugh 4laugh whee xp  

Princess_Ai_Equals_Love

xxx_mErDeNoMs_xxx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:52 am
hello!im sandra and im coming from croatia,for those who dont know where that is its in europe near italy ;]
i love to meet new people from all over the world and im pretty open for anything..well thats it for now mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:19 am
heart Hi, Valcin here! I've been Ebaying a lot these days.  

valcin21502

xassassin-heartx

6,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:40 am
heyy! ^^ i'm xassassin , I tend to be totally random most of the time , i'm a Canadian, eh, but I don't like the snow all too much. I practically live for art and music playing every instrument I pick up, and painting everything I see * not literally*. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:22 am
Hey there all. Ok here is a little about me. I am 30 years old, married and I am a stay at home wife. This is due to the fact that I care for my mother who is seriously ill. So, when I have some free time, I play on Gaia, draw, sculpt and take objects that have been discard or forgotten and redesign them.

Other then that I am an avid book junkie and I can be found with my nose firmly in between the pages of whatever I am interested in at the moment.

Thats me in a nutshell.

Lexi  

TechnicolorSquirrel

Angel of the Full Moon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:59 am
Hey. im Dark and i love roses.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:14 pm
Thanks for the invite. My names Jason and I live in Hawaii. I love to surf, play soccer, coach little kids in soccer, and chill with friends during the rest of my free time....and party....partyin is fun.  

jasonsurferboi

Caitlin112092

4,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:37 pm
hi : ]
im Caitlin
thanks so much for letting me belong to your guild
*bows*
i cant offer alot but if anyone needs anything message me biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:38 pm
hello peoples and welcome^^  

jessi_angel94_2

pseudoheart9

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:41 pm
My name is Diana.
I love cheesecake
and i just turned 18
so now i can go to jail  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:25 pm
Hi All!!!!
I'm 19, from Florida, and I love Repo the Genetic Opera!!! 'Tis amazing, truly it is. XD I'm also a major musical theater dork, quite good with needle and thread, and a particularly good FINDer wink (AVPM rocks my socks) I'm also very random and shiny mrgreen soooo....
Loves heart  

Graverobber_Groupie

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:58 pm
@Reign: Welcome, and congrats on your upcoming wedding. I hope you and your love are happy together forever =D

@Avien: Nice to meet you. And, I hope your mother will be okay.

@Dark_Red: Hey, lol, another person that types in red =D *doesn't feel alone anymore*

@Pseu: Well, happy (belated) Birthday. Dun worry about the jail, we'll bust you out cool Maybe, *cops show up*AH! It wasn't me! It was them!

@Grave: Hey (Floridians ftw- that's why both start with "F" because they go together so well =D that is till I move up to NC then NCers will pwn =D)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:07 pm
i dont wanna b banned cause i love this guild so much im so happy to b apart of somethimg so wonderful
<3 you all,
- The Real lisa_boo_12  

The Real lisa_boo_12

tifa_mi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:49 pm
Hi Im Tifa_mi and I hope to make a lot of friends here.

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games