Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:23 pm

" Shhh I napped out of it after my brother." ears curled down and followed.

-----

"mmhm so now what?"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:24 pm

Kuro let the kitten go around the house and get used to its brand new home. Kuro kneeled down and picked up the kitten. "How about you meet my friend Seraph? Maybe he can even help me name you!" He put the kitten on his head and ran out of the house. The kitten got scared and clawed into his head as a way to say slow down. He arrived at the plant shop and knocked on the door. When nobody answered he opened the door and let himself in. "Hey Seraph! Hey Nia! You'll never guess what I foun-" He suddenly stopped when he saw the new girl, his jaw dropped with a loud noise.

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Chaos looked over "Seraph..uh..whats his issue?" she asked him

Seraph looked at his broken window "I'm still mad at your CHaos" he looked around "I need tape and newspaper" he loked at Nia "I love you"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Navo shrugged"not sure, am not much for imagination."he chuckled and murred"Anything you been wanting to do"he asked curiously...

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:28 pm

" I know love you too."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Kuro looked the other way. Geez Kuro, your such an idiot. Can't you look at 1 girl without going crazy for her. He shook his head, and then looked at her. "I'm sorry." He walked up to her," I have a slight case of A.D.D. I though I saw a purple puppy. Anyways, I'm Kuro. Whats your name?" He put the kitten down and let it roam around the plant shop freely.

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:37 pm

"I have A.d.d idiot" Seraph scowled "Its an attention disorder, it make you hyper" he walked with Nia outthe door

Chaos smiled "Hey, I'm Eukanuba, call me Chaos" she extended an arm to shake "What is you name" after name she said cutey under her breath, but it was very low
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Navo chuckled and smiled at her"is that an offer"he chuckled once more and picked her up in his arms...

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Walks away with Seraph
" I think we are going to have our hands full."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Kuro glared at Seraph quickly, then looked back at Chaos. "I'm Kuro! So, where are you from? And how long are you staying here?"

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:42 pm

"Till Seraph kicks me out I guess" CHaos replyed "I'm from Seraphs home town in Britian"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:43 pm

" Yes."

_____
" You ok?" Hugs seraph

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Seraph looked at Nia "Sort of, but well, Chaos...we call her that for a reason"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Navo chuckled and french kissed her,"Any ideas"he chuckled and walked into the elevator with her in his arms. He pressed the button for the first floor...

wolfbanebaxton

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:28 pm

"Wow, Britain. Must be nice there. So, is this your first time in this town?" He looked at the kitten and picked it up. It mewed happily. "Aw, well, what am I going to name you little guy?" He spoke softly to the cat.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games