Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:17 pm
[argh. now i can't figure out how to find my webcam to turn it off ><]

Drake nodded in agreement trying to make himself comfortable.
"Yeah, i feel all VIP"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:18 pm
Judith shifted.
"This is actually pretty nice." She said.
"Cozy."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:24 pm
((lol))

"I suppose so," Koko commented sitting close to Drake. "In the right company." She looked out at the happy drunks. Was she anything like that when she drank?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:33 am
drake smiled, in his element. he looekd aroudn but since there were no waitresses he stood up again.
"so what can i get your lovely ladies?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:45 am
"I suppose a draft to start off with would be fine for me," Koko replied. At least the alcohol in it would be a little diluted and take longer to drink. But as to what kind....she would leave the recommendation to Drake.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:51 am
Drake nodded once he got the orders and slinked off to the bar. he spoke charismatically to the barmaid, happily flirting with her to get a lower price, and slipping in an explination for why eh was new in town that he had a feeling she would gossip about - thus making them less suspicious. Once he got the drinks he headed back, looking pleased with himself, and handed them out to the girls.
"hope you like." he said, picking up a whisky and ice that he'd chosen for himself.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:55 am
Koko smiled and took her drink. It at least had a better scent then others she had tried in the past. She sipped her beverage slowly as to keep her mind focused and wits about her as she glance about the bar.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:13 am
Drake examine dher expression and smield a little at what he found
"why do ytou concentrate so, dear?" he chuckled. "relax."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:26 am
"I...just don't come here that often," Koko confessed. She tried to get herself to relax on her own but it wasn't so easy. Apparently she would have to drink more to really loosen up, and the didn't sit well with her. She didn't want to end up doing something foolish and be the talk of the town the next day. She wasn't sure Drake would keep her from doing simething embarassing either....he would enjoy teasing her about it later.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:40 am
"you really are a recluse." Drake commented. "perhaps it's your diet. at least when you hunt people it forces you to get social." he smirked, despite the blackness of teh joke, and took a sip of his drink  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:51 am
Koko sighed and hid a frown at the bad joke behind her drink. Hopefully no bar fight would break out and have bloody noses and jaws. She could only imagine the effect it would have on Drake.....and now she became increaseingly worried as she thought about it. Wanting to set herself at ease for the moment she downed her beverage.

Nothing like that is going to happen..... she thought leaning into Drake and placing her hand on his thigh underneath the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:58 am
Drake scooted a little to the side and put an arm aroudn her waist as she touched his thigh.
"seriously, relax." he said quietly with a fond smile. "you worry too much. it's unhealthy."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:08 am
"I worry just enough," Koko replied gently as one of the men came and asked Judith for a dance. She looked down at her empty glass. "Am I really only fun when I drunk?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:32 am
"not only." Drake said, giving her a squeeze. "It just gets you a little more in tune with who you really are, deep down. Like it does with us all."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:40 am
So I am a beastie at heart.... Koko chuckled at the thought. Who knew?

She took another glance about the bar before nuzzleling his neck and giving a couple butterfly kisses.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games