Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:02 pm
Mira nodded slightly and held back a yawn "Yeah...." Curling into a ball, she sighed slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:55 pm
Oblen smiles a bit, nodding. "... Alright then." He then lets out a small yawn and lays back to close his eyes, starting to drift off to sleep.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:37 pm
Mira fell asleep instantly, her breathing going light.Shadow growled in his sleep and stretched.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:46 pm
Oblen smiles a bit before falling asleep.

He awakens several hours later to look out and see the weather very light. He nods a bit, leaning over to kiss Mira, kissing a few times to attempt to wake her up with kisses.

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:57 pm
Mira giggled and yawned slightly.Kissing Oblen back she smiled "How's the storm looking..." Hiding a small grimace, she looked over her shoulder to see for herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:10 pm
Oblen smiles, shrugging his shoulders. "... it appears to have calmed down..." He says before kissing her again. He chuckles to say "... and how you're looking... I'd say... well... I don't want to just leave yet without... some 'time with you'... please?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:23 pm
Mira started laughing and shook her head slightly "Oblen, it's cold and the floor is covered in who knows what.Besides..." She grinned sheepishly "The sooner we get to a town the sooner you get want you want." Sticking her tongue out at him childishly, she started to stand up only to stop mid way and cringe at the nausea that hit her like a truck.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:32 pm
Oblen blinks, standing up and prepared to go at hearing such. "Alright then lets--" He stops when she noticed how nauseous she suddenly seemed. He raises an eyebrow. "... You... alright?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:36 pm
Mira closed her eyes and nodded slightly, waiting until it passed "I think I just stood up too fast is all..." At least i hope so... She smiled slightly at him before picking up the sleeping kitten and tucking him into her pocket.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:49 pm
Oblen nods slowly. "Alright then..." He says before stepping outside and spreading his wings a bit, but then looks back to Mira, waiting for her to lead the way.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:52 pm
Mira walked carefully and spread her wings near the entrance to the cave.Sighing slightly, she linked her fingers with Oblen's before kicking off the ground and hovering slightly to get her bearings.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:00 pm
Oblen looked to the held hand with a small smile before flying up with her. He looks to Mira to ask "... You're feeling better, right?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:06 pm
Mira smiled slightly to hide another grimace "I'm fine, really." Tugging lightly, she headed north again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:20 pm
Oblen nods. "Ok, just making sure..." He says as he looks down below. He didn't quite get the sense that she was as fine as she said she is, but didn't too much question her word over his sense.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:24 pm
Keeping one hand over her stomach, Mira lead the way north to a small town just outside if Juneau, Alaska "We're almost there.A day or two more and we'll be there."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games