Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 pm
Are we allowed to quests for characters based on the legacy meta, or even other metas done in the past? (like a dead dude from wonder park or even a imprisoned creature)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:04 pm
Not sure on legacy meta

For wonder park ~ your quest character will have had to have been -in- the event (D: its really case-by-case since the context of the metas vary greatly)  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:03 am
poke mattix
Are we allowed to quests for characters based on the legacy meta, or even other metas done in the past? (like a dead dude from wonder park or even a imprisoned creature)

I'm going to say for now, not to quest for actual characters that came FROM events in legacy meta, cuz it can get a little sticky of what makes it a "legacy meta" character. You are allowed to quest for characters that are themed after Camelot/ Arthurian stuff such as Welsh dragons, etc etc, of course, there just isn't any sort of "reason" for them to be around or sudden reappearance other than they've been around for a while!

You can quest for the Hunter meta (Hunters, duh), Horsemen meta (horsemen, duh), and pretty much any other of the larger summer metas. For HH, I don't really think there was a unifying theme, and Xmas is sort of like well >_> Xmas  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:05 am
Ahh, thankyou! <33  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:19 pm
Perhaps this is better asked in the minis guild, and if so I will move it! I was just wondering if the Tigre Punk poms behemoths will ever be classified as a "poms" for the purpose of the gold coins? I see that some poms behemoths are in the list, but none of those, so I was just wondering!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:40 pm
OKAY, so I read about Fear Regeneration, Death in Halloween, and the paragraph on death in the Undead thread, and I've got a question:

I'm working on a quest for a Patchwork girl. I'm wondering if it would be possible for her to have suffered some "unfortunate accident" in the past (i.e. dissipated however), then regenerated in whatever way back in Halloween, but she thus forgot everything she went through previously before she "died"? So she would be starting over as Y1 for my quest with no recollection of her past/her creator/anything. Is that how it works/would that be okay?  

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:36 pm
I have no idea about minipets

[Eskimo]
OKAY, so I read about Fear Regeneration, Death in Halloween, and the paragraph on death in the Undead thread, and I've got a question:

I'm working on a quest for a Patchwork girl. I'm wondering if it would be possible for her to have suffered some "unfortunate accident" in the past (i.e. dissipated however), then regenerated in whatever way back in Halloween, but she thus forgot everything she went through previously before she "died"? So she would be starting over as Y1 for my quest with no recollection of her past/her creator/anything. Is that how it works/would that be okay?

If she came back as a ghost instead of undead, that would be viable, if a bit complicated.

You could also just have her abandoned prior to waking, or, instead of having a creator/parents who made her, she could have simply spawned directly from FEAR.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:32 pm
Okay, thanks!  

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Saiyukii

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:59 am
Hi there staff! biggrin I received this girl as a lovely gift, and I was just wondering about certain breeds+powers. *A* <3333

I wanted her power to include "jewel summoning" but mean she would summon a knight from a jewel. C: Advantage-wise, she would be able to control it as a part of her own body. Disadvantage-wish, the materialization would last only as long as her fear lasts (which I assume is a short while for a freshman) and if it gets hurt, she gets hurt and vice versa. I was wondering if this power was possible, and if it was, could it be placed within a reaper category? I was hoping to make her so, but I'm not sure how certain restrictions and limitations would work.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:48 am
Saiyukii
Hi there staff! biggrin I received this girl as a lovely gift, and I was just wondering about certain breeds+powers. *A* <3333

I wanted her power to include "jewel summoning" but mean she would summon a knight from a jewel. C: Advantage-wise, she would be able to control it as a part of her own body. Disadvantage-wish, the materialization would last only as long as her fear lasts (which I assume is a short while for a freshman) and if it gets hurt, she gets hurt and vice versa. I was wondering if this power was possible, and if it was, could it be placed within a reaper category? I was hoping to make her so, but I'm not sure how certain restrictions and limitations would work.

Hai ~ <3!

There's two types of powers students have

Natural Ability: this is an ability that is relevant to your character's entire species (such as a fire elemental having natural abilities that revolve around creating and manipulating fire) ~ this is also mainly a flavour ability, and can be used in any type of rp, provided that natural abilities aren't locked down

FEAR attack: this is an ability that's usable only in battle. While it should be in some way relevant to your character, it's a more personalized ability that does not need to fall completely in line with the rest of their species.

Summoning a knight from a jewel to puppet would be A+ for a FEAR attack, which has built-in limitations, and a good context to use such an ability in. As a natural ability, not so much.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Morning_stars

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:26 pm
I saw a few pages back that to speed up student enrollments we just get an ok to RP and not an acceptance "statement" anymore. I sort of thought one up myself. Is it okay to put it on my journal or can a staff member quote me with that in my enrollment thread to make it official? Is that possible or is that a no?
Thanks for answering.

(Also what I thought up is: After eating a few enrollment forms and one in particular the Acceptance Bin had suddenly been coughing up brown and yellow fur. Spreading the double colored hairs everywhere. This made everyone wonder what was the bin up to now.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:31 am
These were asked with hunter->student conversions in mind~ but contain some general undead answers~

Q: How much common knowledge do newly awakened undead wake up with?
A: If they were Halloween undead ~ general world knowledge ~ but undead from human would have a bit less

Q: would they know upon waking up that like, they're dead?
A: Yeah ~

Q: where do they physically wake up, do they wake up literally in a pumpkin?
A: Grave yards pumpkin patches swamps ~ places the human mind would imagine them in, but yours would actually have been led over.

However due to circumstances, yours (note: my character was cremated/jarred), not having a viable vessel (except for the head) ~ their core would have formed somewhere that closely mimicked circumstances

Q: Like where?
A: ....I want to say they'd form in a dump bcuz object head fun + bodies tossed out because unusable to a mad scientist ~ but graveyard is ok too. In a pile of body parts ok, but no heads

Q: would their appearance be piecemeal looking then? like different parts different colour? CAN i do that?
A: Your choice!

Q: i bet the [halloween town] dump keeps coats/shirts/etc spares around for newly awakened students, as i bet it happens a lot
A: Yeah ~ ! And they'll tell him where to go (The New Spawn and Immigration Bureau)

lizbot
Q&A dump from earlier today! confirm/edit as needed!

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:10 pm
poke mattix

Oh snap ~ dug back and actually for Wonder Park

Quote:
ok so requirements would be
1) player must have participated in meta
2) students only, not citizens, not hunters - because of htowns unlimited character spawning
3) you must write a good backstory for the character, and show us you have a good reason to want the WP background for your student
4) be thoughtful concerning our stance on students vs knowledge of the human world, your character should still not have intensive, correct knowledge of the human world and it's culture

so wonderpark is a limited yes actually provided you meet the conditions and work for it ~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:39 pm
I didn't see it anywhere in the Cert thread, so I'm sorry if I missed it. But can we request for an alt art to become a new cert, even if you're not qualified to get to the next year?

Thank you in advance!  

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:01 am
LuckyCat777
I didn't see it anywhere in the Cert thread, so I'm sorry if I missed it. But can we request for an alt art to become a new cert, even if you're not qualified to get to the next year?

Thank you in advance!

alt art gets certed the same as reg art ~ post it the same, and just make a note that its alt art, not art for their next stage  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games