Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:03 pm
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena looked up. He was right. She smiled lightly. "Thanks. I can see them because I saw three of my siblings die by the hands of a vampire. So I'm a little upset that I can see them because they died... But thank you. That is a very good point." She said with a smile.

User ImageUser Image

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:30 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectReserve Beater 01 ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: My Uniform
At: Gryffindor Table
With: No one in particular
Thinking: I hate small talk.

User Image Veronica said nothing as Toby replied though half way through what he replied with she end up starting to tap her fingers on the table as her annoyance with him grew. And when he lowered his voice to end with stating it looked like he took the Arsehole Side she said narrowing her eyes at him and pointing, "No, Mr. Walsh, now you've actually managed to take the Arsehole Side. Are you trying to piss me off? Because, honestly, you are doing a pretty damn good job of it right now."

"And you want to know the best reason people get away with crime? They don't get caught in the first place: that goes for any level of criminal infractions," She snapped. "That's getting away with crime. Using perfectly valid legal arguments or grey areas in a case is called making a sound argument to show your innocence of a crime or the fact no crime was actually committed in the first place. And if you haven't noticed Jer and Gypsy aren't likely to get together at the moment for anything-even giving me tips on how to break rules if I was interested: and I'm not."

Standing up she added sarcastically, "Anyways, I'm so glad I have you around to tell me how I think or predict what I might say. Really, what would I ever do without it?"

Briefly glaring at him before letting out a 'tsk' sound of annoyance she headed down the table and spotting Crash sat down across from him at the table and massaged her forehead and said to Crash, "If a cup of coffee doesn't show up in front of me in the next fifteen minutes..." She trailed off and glanced up as she noted the sound of Crash's stomach rumbling.

Letting out a long sigh she added pointing to his skateboard, "You know if you aren't careful about that I technically should confiscate it. Public safety issue, etc..." She rolled her eyes as she really wasn't that concerned about a skateboard of all things, but she thought it was better than say asking him about the last game of quidditch of the year where Dmitri and him end up exchanging punches about a ring or that when she blurted out in Hogsmeade when they crossed paths that her dad had died he practically ran away without a word. Honestly she wasn't even sure where the two of them stood. Obviously they weren't avoiding each other but they hadn't really spoken all that much either. Glancing away she took a brief note of the first years who had joined the Gryffindor table and that all of them had seemed to find someone to talk with already.

User ImageGlancing back she added to Crash quickly, "Sorry, if you want I can move. I just am running out of places at the table to try to avoid people at the moment."

The Forgotten Weasley
Essy ze Ninja

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:03 am

This is the sea of life, and I'm drownin' xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know I can swim, but feel like I keep sinkin' down in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx these waters and I can't breathe, I feel like I'm gon' blow it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I can see people holdin' a life jacket but they won't throw it

User Image

Crash
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Oblivious as ever, he had maintained a state of blissful ignorance. The world blurred, the sounds muffled like white noise in the back of his head and in that moment, he just was. It was concentrated, almost a meditation that let the hours pass by in seconds or calm his nerves if need be. In a sense, he might as well have just checked out of his brain up until the moment a face full of freckles and long blonde hair had suddenly appeared. And annoyed, too. It was an all too familiar face to see. He stole a spare moment to glance backwards, curiosity had gotten the better of him, he wanted to see the look on the other boy's face first. ”School year already turnin' rough?” He commented offhandedly, his eyes finally veered to meet hers directly. He shrugged his shoulders. ”Sorting shouldn't take too much longer,” he tried to reassure her, but he wasn't even sure if it would help.

Suddenly, she pointed out the safety hazard of his skateboard. He glanced down, it was the last time he spun its wheels, too. Chocolate eyes locked with hers and he shrugged. ”Oh, so you're prefect now, huh? Not surprising, but congratulations...

“And you could, but I'd probably get it back from Steele anyway.”
                                                              It was true enough, but he could never really be sure. Maybe it was a bit of a gamble, but he didn't really believe Ronna would confiscate his board, at least not unprovoked. It was almost like a formality with her, he supposed.

”You're fine—I'm fine—It's fine—“ he shook his head. God dammit, was he really going to do this now? ”...So what happened? Trouble in paradise over there?” He smiled humorously and jerked a thumb over at the Walsh twin. It wasn't as if he'd caught wind of any rumor, surprising as that was.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 7" Weight: 142lbs Age: 16
Great Hall
Gryffindor Table
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:04 am

➳ ➳ PrefectReserve Beater 01 ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
With: No one in particular

User Image Veronica smiled in relief when Crash said she could stay and then shook her head with let out a sigh when Crash asked about her year already turning rough. "I don't even know what to define as a 'rough school year' anymore. There is OWLs I suppose, but I did spend my time over the summer studying for those," She answered with a shrug to Crash's question, before nodding about the sorting not taking too much longer.

When he met her gaze and congratulated her about being a prefect and pointed out he could probably get his skateboard back from Steele anyways she let out a short laugh, "That's probably true. Professor Steele is fairly relaxed about punishments if I remember correctly from my second year. I mean I only got an owl home that year. And, I never had any issues in Wizard Law with him. As for me being a prefect, considering some of the others who have it this year I'd rather not have the position."

User ImageTapping her finger on the table she rolled her eyes finally about the comment about having trouble in paradise. "And, 'paradise'? Yeah, not really..." She sighed trailing off, really not sure what else to say. She thought about asking about his summer but felt it would be more small talk than anything. Then she asked as the thought had crossed her mind before and she really didn't feel like discussing the ongoing issue with Toby that had been blown way out of proportion at this point-partially no thanks to the fact his sister had no respect for anyone's privacy, apparently, "Anyways, do you know who Jacob end up picking as Vice Captain for the quidditch team?"

Essy ze Ninja

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:32 am
Valentina La Russa
Gryffindor Third Year

As Valentina was starting to feel a bit lonely being by herself. "Now loneliness is finally coming could of came in first year." She said to herself. "Would of been better than the stupid eating disorder I had back then." Valentina said to herself "I wonder if I will get a boyfriend this year. Most likely not even though this was around the time my grandfather meet my grandmother." she told herself. :But mostly I need friends: Valentina said as she was staring at Jasper at Hufflepuff table. I wonder if Everything I want to happen will happen but knowing my luck it wont as she thought to herself

OOC: Valentina was thinking aout Jasper for some reason

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:13 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Honestly Leonette was happy that she actually still had friends. It was a bit of a scary fact that she could have ended up with losing all her friends just being friends with David. Imagine if anyone found out they were dating… that would be a real treat. Regardless, Leonette was happy for Tanya’s brother. He got a house with people he knew something everyone hoped for in the end. “Maybe he goes by his middle name?” Leonette through the theory out there as she looked in the direction Tanya was pointing.

“Yep, she’s one of them. The youngest won’t be attending for another couple years.” Leonette answered. “Mira should be happy about her placement.” She said knowing Slytherin was what she wanted. Seeing her talking with the redheaded girl named Wendy, Leonette hoped that they wouldn’t claw each other’s eyes out.

With: Fellow Gryffindors... Tanya

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

Yukina101

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:31 pm

This is the sea of life, and I'm drownin' xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know I can swim, but feel like I keep sinkin' down in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx these waters and I can't breathe, I feel like I'm gon' blow it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I can see people holdin' a life jacket but they won't throw it

User Image

Crash
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Crash bothered to quirk a brow, the wrinkles knit in confusion but he decided against pursuing it. He knew better. If she had really wanted to gone into details, she would have done so. Ronna had never exactly been shy about how she felt and why. ”Can't be that bad,” he commented lightly, especially considering all she had been through before. The altercations with Elli and then dispute that broke out during the common room meeting several years ago. Certainly couldn't be worse than that. ”Ah, OWL's were easy.” But he decidedly neglected to mention that he failed nearly half of his tests. ”You'll do fine.”

He laughed under his breath and shook his head, shaggy dirty blond hair shielded his dark eyes. ”Oh yeah?” He tilted his head. Crash found that hard to believe. A committee of justified vigilantes running around the school issuing detentions and deducting house points— ”Seems like being a prefect would be right up your alley. I have to admit, I'm a little surprised you said that.”

As she rolled her eyes, and mumbled something that trailed off into silence, Crash took the awkward moment to steal a sip from his goblet. The pumpkin juice was sweet and tart, it left a queer taste on his tongue but it filled the silence with something that could almost be mistaken for comfortable than horribly awkward. Luckily, she seemed to notice (and her being her, had actually done something about it) and changed the topic of conversation. He perked up a bit, even if the thought provoked conflicting emotions. ”Yeah, actually...” He smiled a little cockily. ”Me.” He paused to gauge her reaction before he laughed. ”Jacob asked me at the end of last year... right before he helped me up to the hospital wing, after.. well... y'know,” he shrugged. It was odd timing, to say the least. He got his a** beat then a promotion and then a detention all in the same hour.

Great Hall
Gryffindor Table

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:20 pm

Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
In Company of: Crash

User Image Veronica shrugged when Crash pointed out it couldn't be that bad. She supposed in the big scheme of things. She listened as he assured her that the OWLs were easy and felt like she probably should ask a second opinion on that before accepting Crash's word on evaluating the OWLs-she was fairly sure she had more OWLs to take and was probably far fussier about her scores than he had been, but then again it wasn't that important.

She sat back some and raised a brow as he laughed under his breath and said that being a prefect would be up her alley. "Gypsy. Jess. Toby. Jer, I suppose too, though I actually get along with him best out of that lot. Hell, with that group as prefects it'll be a nightmare for me. They'll be handing out dung-bombs to first years while I am stuck trying to clean up the mess."

She shook her head and raised a brow after Crash finished drinking a long sip of his pumpkin juice and said he did know who was named. She kept her brow raised at his cocky smile and answered 'me' and then continued with explaining Jacob had asked him last year after helping him to the hospital wing.

"After Dmitri tried to beat you half to death? And, if he's going to go into brawling he needs to learn to punch better." She filled in sounding half amused before adding, "No, I expected that was what Jacob wanted to talk to you about. It was a logical choice. I might end up having to call you 'Captain' next year," She said chuckling.

User Image"Anyways, congratulations on being Vice-Captain," Ronna added, before joking. "Do I get an extra vote for getting placed over Toby on the team, then? I'm kidding. I like being a reserve, way less on my plate to worry about. And who knows maybe someone new will show up to tryouts who just so happens to be an amazing beater."

Essy ze Ninja

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image

Age:Eleven Wand:11 1/2inches, Maple, and Dragon Heartstring Pet: Artemis

Ari nodded in agreement. She was so pleased to have made a friend so quickly. Now that the nerves from the sorting were gone she fell easily back into conversation with her friend.

"Yeah, being in the same house means we'll not only go be in the same classes but we'll be roommates with any other girls who get sorted with us." She grinned mischievously. She wondered if Nina would be the kind of roommate she'd be. Ari had the feeling she was going to be in on a few pranks if they had other roommates and Ari beamed at that idea. Yes this is going to be a good year.

Shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:39 pm

User Image
Jericho Blackwood
Year of Hogwarts: First Year l House: Gryffindor l Wand: (11.5), (Black Ironwood), with (Pegasus Wing Feather) l Age: 11 l Pet: Owl
Currently with Axel
Mood: Excited

"You are a second year?as you know from the sorting, I am a first year, obviously. How was your first year in Hogwarts." He came and walked to Axel's seat giving him a handshake and a good greeting to be a member of Gryffindor

Essy ze Ninja

SSJChocolate

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:04 pm
Valentina La Russa
Gryffindor Third Year

As Valentina was day dreaming she caught a glipse of Jasper looking at her. "Oh not again I got to stop day dreaming people will start to full werid and awkward around me." she told herself as she snapped out of her day dream.

OOC:

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:18 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Entrance Courtyard -> Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

David walked into the great hall with Shayna and parted ways with her once he dropped her off at the Ravenclaw Table. Taking a seat next to Jacob he gave a light wave. "Hey Jacob, ready for the new year?" he asked him before looking at the sorting. Upon hearing Mira's name called he waited in anticipation for where she'd be placed. He had no doubt she'd end up in either Gryffindor or Slytherin it just depended on which.

Hearing that it was in fact Slytherin she was meant to be David clapped. He had a smile on his face despite that she wasn't in Gryffindor. It was probably for the best Leo and Mira couldn't kill each other that way.

With: Gryffindors... Jacob

Wearing: Uniform

OOC: ---

Diamond Wales
shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:58 pm
You were my conscience, so solid, now you're like water
xxxAnd we started drowning, not like we'd sink any further[
xxxxxBut I let my heart go, it's somewhere down at the bottom
xxxxxxxxBut I'll get a new one and come back for the hope that you've stolen

User Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory only snorted as Theo promised not to forget her name before fiddling with the fork of near impending doom. A brief thought of a Disney princess flitted through her head nearly making her lose control and fall over in laughter. She had the red hair, the air of boredom, and was fiddling with a fork. The only thing she really needed was her complete disregard for her family and kingdom, the bint. At his question she blinked before chuckling ruefully. "Well, I was playin' ninja fork but since I nearly-ahem-shishkabob'd yer member an' the ruddy table ain' exactly playin' fair, I dunno what to do now." she shrugged. It had been fun for a bit but now that she was actually talking to someone the game could wait. And maybe afterwards she could move up to the next level: knives!♯♩♪♫♬♭♮
Quote:
RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Wearing
Where~Great Hall
Who~Theo and people
Hehehehehe

xxxxxxxI'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world
xxxxxFrom turning into a monster eating us alive
xxxDon't you ever wonder how we survive?
Well now that you're gone, the world is ours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:42 pm

User Image

Crash
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Crash scrunched up his brows, wrinkled and wriggling on his forehead as he tried to pinpoint names to the faces. Most of them sounded familiar, only because of quidditch, but the last one was a curiosity, though he swore he'd heard rumors of a Jer before. He shrugged his shoulders. They were all in a year below him, he couldn't pretend to imagine what they were like, or why Ronna would have had such qualms with them. Hell, if she could manage to be friends with him, a smoking, skateboarding, tattooed delinquent, then the rest of them couldn't be so....whatever it is they are. ”Hahaha,” he laughed at her description. ”Can't say I really know 'em outside of quidditch, but... I dunnnooooo, dungbombs sure seem pretty enticing. Wonder if I can get one off 'em.” He grinned cheekily, his tone obvious humorous.

”And, yeah, but—I rather the Russian not decide to take lessons. Y'know... just in case. s**t hurt pretty bad as it was.” He had spent an entire week in the infirmary afterwards. It could have been worse though, it could have been like that time he decided to grind on a two story railing, lost his balance, fell straight down onto his bum and right on to his tailbone, nearly broke it, too. ”Might?” He mused with a wry smile. ”Damn right you will, and I know, it must be killing you inside.” He teased gently, obviously over exaggerating his words.

”Extra vote? Pssssh, you do realize we'll have two beater positions open next year, right? Long as you don't go picking any fights, I think it's safe to say you'll be fine.” He laughed a little at that; he hadn't been so blind as to not notice all of the amends she's made over the years. Still, it wouldn't hurt to slip it in right? Just in case? He knew it hadn't been long since she lost her father, and even if it was twenty years later, it would still be understandable if she lost her temper in regards to anything have to do with her dad. Hell, even Crash couldn't control himself at the mention of his mom.

And he was the patient one.

Great Hall
Gryffindor Table

mc2

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:13 pm

Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
In Company of: Crash

User Image "Oh good, then I'll just assume any dungbomb I see until you graduate is your fault," Ronna answered with a nod. "Makes my life easier." She shook her head and let out a chuckle. Honestly, she was more selfish about the whole thing and was worried Jess would suddenly decide to try to corner her and interrogate her about the whole fireworks incident over the summer. She could, though, see all of them try to pull off the dungbomb stunt. Well, she could see Crash doing it too, but he'd be smart enough not to make sure she caught whiff of it-or at least she assumed he was. He had been pretty good at avoiding her-and her him-for a while, so avoiding her to cause havoc wouldn't be much different.

"Honestly, I would have thought he'd think the whole muggle brawling thing was beneath him," Ronna answered. "I could throw better punches than that when I was like eight... then again, one of my Dad's friends thought it would be not weird at all to teach a kid how to throw a proper punch. I guess a punch can cause less damage than magic, though, so I guess you lucked out."

She sighed and raised a brow as Crash pointed out she knew she would end up calling him Captain the next year and pointed out the two open beater positions and that if she didn't go picking any fights she would be fine. "Moi? Pick fights? Never," Ronna replied with a wave of the hand. "I'm the epitome of calm and well behaved." She said before adding, "And you do realize I tend to be more formal with people who I'm not on good terms with? I figure if I started calling you Captain Barrett, I'd probably be annoyed at you or feeling guilty about something."

User ImageWith a smile she pointed out, "And who said I was going to try out next year? I might decide not to. And, there is always the possibility someone better than me comes along. It isn't like I'm an amazing quidditch player or anything."

Essy ze Ninja

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games