Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:50 am
User Image
                                                                Never made it as a wise man
                                                                I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
                                                                Tired of living like a blind man
                                                                I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
                                                                And this is how you remind me
                                                                Of what I really am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Great Hall
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott, all the rest of the Slytherins
                                                                What am I doing? Coping
                                                                What am I thinking? Okay, don't hex the first years, don't hex Benji, don- screw it, just don't hex everyone.
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Fifth Year Uniform

Jesse blinked as Benji had come up and started speaking to them. He made a face, realizing that no, he wasn't going to get any peace, at least not from his roommate. However, before he and Elliott could leave the table to elsewhere, the Sorting had ended and food appeared on the table... Only for a pesky poltergeist to just randomly appear and start throwing balloons filled with paint at everyone. He groaned at that point, barely avoiding the mess and getting spattered in paint. Wiping the yellow paint off of him, he made another face, realizing that no, he wasn't going to eat tonight as the plates in front of him were covered in the stuff. He gave up, , deciding to just fold his arms and bury his face in them.

When it sounded like the din of dinner was dying down (much of it due to the unexpected attack by the poltergeist), he stood and looked over toward Wendy, who herself was still talking with friends. He cleared his throat, not really enjoying this part, but knowing it needed to be done anyway. "Alright, first years! I'm Jesse Calvert, and I'm the prefect for Slytherin house. Others are Wendy Chastity, Camila Rojas, and Kenneth Lowery. Now, follow me so that we can go ahead and get to the common room and bed." With that, Jesse led the first years out of the hall toward their destination.

OOC: Next post will be at the Dungeon Staircase.

It's not like you to say sorry
                                                                I was waiting on a different story
                                                                This time I'm mistaken
                                                                For handing you a heart worth breaking
                                                                And I've been wrong, I've been down,
                                                                Been to the bottom of every bottle
                                                                These five words in my head
                                                                Scream "Are we having fun yet?"

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:49 pm
User Image

User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

xxx Camila shot her friend a harsh and pointed stare; honestly, first year may have gone tits up in flames, but that didn't mean it'd be the same for every poor first year to grace the school. And even if it did, why make it worse for them? Camila would have been more vocal with her disappointment if it hadn't been so damn true, in any case, she sighed dismissively and turned her shaking head to Esmée with an exasperated moue. ”I'll admit, first year is bullocks—so are the first week of classes—but you learn a lot more than you think. You learn about the twats in your class, who's who, and who to watch out for; who might snitch on you, and who might help you out of a tight spot; you'll make your friends in the first week, if you don't, you'll end up like one girl in our year—you remember Gunilda Stone, don't you Mori? She didn't make any friends, she's practically a ghost in this school... Or did she drop out?” Camila blinked and paused as she tilted her head and curled a strand of dark hair around her finger. ”Anyways, surviving in this school isn't easy when you're alone, and if you think house prejudices won't get in the way of you and that brother of yours sorted into Gryffindor, then you're sorely mistaken.” She prattled on, but before diving into any further explanations, she chose to shrug her shoulders and let the suspense hang in the air.

xxx ”Ha.” She snorted derisively at Morven's comment and hid a wry smile behind her hand as she stifled back another sigh. It was almost cruel how mean her friend could treat that bloke, but it was more pathetic how he seemed to rather enjoy it. Camila had better things to do than surmise the ******** up psychological issues of their relationship; like pretending that she doesn't really care. ”Oh I'm sure he was on his knees,” she said cheekily, ”I'm surprised you haven't cursed that camera yet, well if you don't, I'm sure they might,” she gestured with a nod in both Jesse and Elliot's direction. ”Oh, don't be so mean, Mori, honestly,” she cut herself off, unsure if it was because of the presence of the first year with them, or because she might say something she'll end up regretting. Either way, the headmaster's speech interjected quickly, followed then by the feast, which Camila feigned to pay attention too and instead pondered the different scenarios of what might have just happened while piling her plate with spinach salad and roasted chicken. But then a small roar of shouts and screams jostled her back to the present as splatters of red, green, orange, and purple vaulted into a sticky explosion. Camila managed to seize an empty plate from the table to shield her face, but a heavy spritz of blue smattered her hair and a blob of yellow caught the tails of her robes. ”Oh bloody hell,” she cursed, whipping out her wand to siphon the paint from her robes while the fifth year prefects began to lead the Slytherin's to the common room.

[OOC://xXxXx]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Sixth Year, Prefect and Vice Captain┈━═
Slytherin Table, with Esmée and Mori
Dressed in:
house robes
16 yrs5' 5"136lbs
╚════════════════════╝

Forks Anonymous
The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year>

Time: Autumn 2030
Dressed: As Expected
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Wendy nodded grimly at Mira's agreement to talk about the issue again, and she shot a look to Evander who seemed to be amused and delighted by the show of her anger. Ooh! She could show him what she was like when angry if she wanted. It wasn't his business whether she got mad at her friends or had problems with her friends, and if it was, he should be supportive not laughing at her in his head. "Yeah, that sounds good, we can talk later," Wendy said forcing a small smile on her generally expressionless face.

At least Evander played along at her attempt to lightening the mood when she asked about the fish gills and she said, "Oh? I didn't think you spent all that time looking at my neck, especially riding over here from the carriages. Apparently you were raised in the 1950s and think anything more than an inch above the knee is a scandal," She said with a small chuckle turning her attention to Mira.

"Speaking of boys," Wendy said, trying to force Evander into bordom, "How are you and Timothy. I'm sure he was clever enough to know I don't personally despise him. And he is one of the smarter boys in our class. That was true. Are you and him well? I hope you two got to have a nice date or two after such a formal event of the wedding. I sort of am envious of the fact you have such a silent boyfriend," Wendy joked, "I don't such agreeable suitors. Granted, it might be a difference in our personalities and looks or what not."

Her attention turned when the start of the feast was announced when all of a sudden Peeves began to throw balloons. Wendy quickly cast a freezing charm on the ones that were coming her way and hoped back avoiding the now large ice balloons of paint that thuded around her and at least didn't splatter. "Does he ever get anything new? Seriously... so juvenile," She sighed poking one an orange colored ice chunk. "Are you guys fine? I figured with quidditch you two can dodge a few hailstones, right?"

When the feast ended, she smiled as Jesse took charge. Good, she didn't feel like leading the first years, especially since Cyrus was among them. She had a sinking feeling Cyrus may cling to her just to annoy her and more so annoy his brother. How did Evander end up with so obnoxious younger siblings? David had a good relationship with his little sisters. And Mira's sisters weren't annoying. Not really. "Oh, Mira, we need to talk about the music club too," Wendy said, "I mean, I still would love to have you help me out. It was Miss- I mean Mrs. Avery's plan. Oh, it sounds so weird to call your sister that. Maybe I'll have to switch to Leonette for her after all. I can't even use Miss anymore. Well, we better go to the dorms none the less. Looks like someone took the grunt work of prefect off my hands. Oh, what joy."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, when it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, though there were points he wanted to shake his head at. The Forbidden Forest escapades of numerous students was just one of many such events. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 40 points, is Gryffindor. Third place, with a total of 155 points, goes to Hufflepuff. Second place, with a total of 310 points, goes to Ravenclaw. And finally, in first place with a total of 470 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:12 am
All the way from where we came, built a mansion in a day;
Distant lightning, thunder claps, watch our neighbor's house collapse.
Looked the other way, and then the storm was overhead!
In the absence of a breeze, scatter what remains!
Every warning we ignored, drifting in from distant shores...
The wind presents a change of course; a second reckoning of sorts.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinThird YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio was proud of her house. They'd done very well this year, both in terms of points and Quidditch, the latter of which she didn't really care about that much, but if she had nothing to do on a Saturday morning she would occasionally troop out with the rest of the school to watch a game. Gryffindor ought to be ashamed of itself, however. Forty points? Pathetic. Not even reaching mediocre. Maybe they'd been trying to fail in some sort of irony-related endeavor, but she doubted it. It wasn't that Vio had any great grudge against Gryffindor; Aunt Cora and Toby had been Gryffindors, after all, and they were her family and she loved them. And she'd struck up a friendship with Ivy, and she was a Gryffindor. Ivy might be her closest friend, because she while she considered Lola and her Ravenclaw lot and Devonte when he wasn't hanging around with that absolute toad, Hamilton, which was very rare, casual friends, they were not people she would consider herself close enough to to confide in. Ivy, she felt, was trustworthy in a stalwart sort of way that was incredibly reassuring. Not that Vio was about to go into her Entire Life Story or anything, but it was nice to feel that she could if she wanted to. As the food appeared, she reflected on her summer plans, which were depressingly dull. Everyone was moved out now, though Lea had technically been moved out since the summer before, what with the whole Vampire Thing. Oh yes, she knew. They shouldn't have tried to keep it from her in the first place, but the Walshes weren't exactly good with secret keeping, which was extremely refreshing compared to the Lillantines. Speaking of Lillantines, she could just make out Anti's head of thick dark hair and as always, slightly bowed shoulders as if she had something hanging over her head, which, metaphorically speaking, she probably did. Her cousin could never seem to catch a break. Vio resolved to break her out of the house at least once this summer. Anti needed a chance to live a little.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

We were wasted waiting for a comedown of revolving doors!
Fate, don't fail me now, and when the days that followed past...
In another mansion built to last; from our window we could see-
Only possibilities down the road and back!
Auctioned off our memories; in the absence of a breeze;
Scatter what remains, fate, don't fail me now!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:38 am
User Image
                                                                If I could have my wasted days back
                                                                Would I use them to get back on track?
                                                                Stop to warm at Karma's burning
                                                                Or look ahead, but keep on turning?

Where am I? Slytherin Table
                                                                Who am I with? The other Slytherins
                                                                What am I doing? Eating, what else?
                                                                What am I thinking? And back home I go. I wonder what I can do over the summer holiday.
                                                                What am I wearing? Third Year Uniform

Hamilton sat down quietly and listened to the headmaster's announcement. He was glad he wasn't one of the fools that went into the Forbidden Forest. There was a reason it was forbidden, after all. Which, he could practically laugh at the fact that Gryffindor was in dead last. Honestly, they deserved it. His gaze slid across the table, looking over all of the other students. So far, he could only see Violante, and his lip curled in disgust. She was friends with Bishop, and he didn't particularly care for the redhead. He kept his thoughts to himself about that, as he considered the girl to be a blood traitor for it. He wasn't stupid. Bishop was not a pureblood name, and with her being so friendly to the loathsome redhead simply proved that the Lillantines had fallen, hard. He just watched the table as he contented himself to eat, assured that the Strudwicks weren't so tainted. At least, in the public eye.

OOC:

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside
                                                                To deal with what I shouldn't know?

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:27 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly in Enemy Territory with Vio
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Mischievous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Not like older students don't do it all the time. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ï ḋøṉ'τ ģïṿε α ḋ α ṃ ṉ 'вøυτ ṃÿ ɾ ε ρ υ τ α τ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ÿøυ'ɾε lïṿïṉģ ïṉ τ h ε ρ α ṡ τ, ïτ'ṡ α ṉ ε ώ ģ ε ṉ ε ɾ α τ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          α ģ ï ɾ l сαṉ ḋ ø ώhατ ṡhε ώ α ṉ τ ṡ τø ḋ ø ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ τ h α τ ' ṡ ώhατ ï'ṃ ģ ø ṉ ṉ α ḋ ø ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy hadn't intended to do it, really. She didn't know where the idea had even come from, only that, as soon as she'd walked through the doors of the Great Hall, it'd been there. And she'd smiled, wide and amused and smug, knowing that once she'd thought of it, she wouldn't be able to resist. So, the redhead didn't even try, just walked towards the Slytherin table and, seeing Vio, sat down next to the blonde. "Hey! Evening, or whatever. How's... I 'unno. Stuff?" she asked, shrugging. Maybe it seemed weird, that she'd elected not to sit at her own table. Weirder still that she'd chosen the Slytherin table. But she didn't really care. For some reason, tonight she just wanted to hang out with Vio, not Joel or Addie or Eira. Maybe it was because the possibility of her seeing the Slytherin girl was significantly lower than her seeing any of them. She was pretty sure it'd be easy enough to get around to Addie's or Eira's if she really wanted to, and at this point Amata and Grayson should just have a bed made up for her, considering how much she hung out at their place with Joel. Vio, though, she wasn't so sure about. It wasn't like she really knew all that much about the other girl.

spaceThe redhead did consider that perhaps her presence would be something of a bother, considering... well, she bet Hamilton wouldn't be all that happy about her sitting at his table. He'd probably make some remark about her ruining the sanctity or purity or some other hogwash. She didn't care, except that it might bother Vio... Well, if he raised a stink, she'd just move. Not to her own table... Just to sit closer to him. To get on his nerves even more. And to tell him that if he made her friend uncomfortable like that again, she'd lock him in an iron maiden for a few days. Where she'd find one, she had no clue, but the Gryffindor was willing to bet there was one somewhere in the castle. But, the jerk wasn't all that close to them, so hopefully he wouldn't be bothered to say anything. Not really caring about the propriety of it, the halfblood made herself a plate, making it clear she had no intention of going anywhere.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ αṉ' ï ḋøṉ'τ ģïṿε α ḋ α ṃ ṉ 'вøυτ ṃÿ ɾ ε ρ υ τ α τ ï ø ṉ
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṉεṿεɾ ṡαïḋ ï ώ α ṉ τ ε ḋ τø ïṃρɾøṿε ṃÿ ṡ τ α τ ï ø ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ αṉ' ï'ṃ øṉlÿ ḋøïṉ' ģ ø ø ḋ ώhεṉ ï'ṃ hαṿïṉ' ƒ υ ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ αṉ' ï ḋ ø ṉ ' τ hαṿε τø ρ l ε α ṡ ε ṉ ø ø ṉ ε

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<2nd Year>

Time: 2030-2031
Dressed: Slytherin Robes
                                                            Sera was fairly prompt on her arrival at the ending feast, smiling at the knowledge that Slytherin won the house cup. And the quidditch cup. Only natural. There house was the house of ambition and winning took the ambition to visualize winning in the first place. Her brown eyes scanned the table looking for someone she knew to sit next to. Correction: Someone she knew and could stand. She spotted Hamilton giving a glare at some redheaded Slytherin who was chatting up the Lillantine girl, not the mousy Ravenclaw that Wendy and David helped save, but the other one. The one who might very well be a blood traitor. Not that Sera particularly cared, after all, it wasn't as if she was fond with the patriartical set up of the old families. She was the eldest and still would never be much than some bargaining chip for marriage (if her parents so chose) then have any real power in the family thanks to her little brother Alec. Alec didn't even appreciate his position. She sighed and thought of the good coming home would be (she'd get to go to the family's stables and ride again) and took a seat next to Hamilton. "Evening," She said, brushing the pleats of her skirt, and settling on scanning the hall as if plotting some unseen conflict of sorts in her head.

{OoC: }
                                                            Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:16 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year><Single: Morven's b***h. Deal with it.>
My watch broke last week <2030-2031>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at the Slytherin Table >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!

He failed at least one of his OWLs: He just knew it. Actually knowing his luck he failed more than just one OWL, he botched his herbology OWL pretty bad too (as if that is a real class, just let the plants grow wherever they land and let nature take over, right?). He glanced up to see his arch nemesis and the traitor: Elliott and Jesse. Elliott had convinced no one to give him healing notes and Timmy's stick sister barely gave him any because she was all 'greater good' nonsense and isn't easily bribed. It was totally their fault he failed the healing OWL, like he knew he did. Probably got a Troll and it was all his fault. "Mum is going to kill me!" Benjamin whined dramatically banging his head on the table. Under his breath, head still on the table, he muttered, "If I die I blame Elliott." He proceeded to hit his head again on the table wishing Morven or Camila was there to distract him-preferably Morven because while Camila was gorgeous and fun he wasn't going to feel her up or snog her or ask her for a last wish like he would from his-well not girlfriend, Mori would kill him for calling her that- his empress? He supposed he could get away with that one.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:19 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Sıиgłe
                                                          Looking Modest at the Slytherin Table with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Sad
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I don't particularly want to leave, though. ❞

Aиđ ωe'łł иeνeя вe яøчαłš ( я ø ч α ł š ) ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Iт đ ø и ' т я υ и ıи øυя в ł ø ø đ ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tħαт κ ı и đ ø f ł υ χ e נυšт αıи'т f ø я υ š ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxx
                                                          We ¢яανe α đ ı f f e я e и т κıиđ øf в υ z z ◊ ◊ ◊xxx

spaceLori had found a seat at the Slytherin table easily enough, having arrived early, as she always did. Ever since Tristan had pointed it out, she'd tried to break the habit, but it simply didn't work. She disliked being late. It made her anxious. Horribly so. Which had resulted in, as always, her arriving early for the feast, and sitting alone. She hoped that Gia would join her soon, as otherwise she was unlikely to have another companion for her meal. She doubted very highly if Tristan would care to join her. Things had been odd between them since she'd accidentally let it slip that she'd known about his being a werewolf. He wasn't avoiding her, she didn't think, but things were strained, which bothered her greatly. She had attempted to distance herself from him somewhat, assuming that eventually he would tell her he was uncomfortable associating with her. She'd given him the option already, and he hadn't taken it, but to her reasoning, it was only a matter of time. Meanwhile, she wasn't looking forward to going home, because it would be another Summer of 'catching up' with her muggle counterparts as far as schooling went. She sighed faintly, wondering what were the odds of her being able to see her brother over the Summer. Not that she particularly wanted to see him, but she'd rather be stuck with him than stuck with her mother. And she liked spending time with her niece. Babies were nice. Innocent. Simple. She liked that about them. Too bad Tassy had made an absolutely awful impression on Charlotte. She was hoping that Emerson would be able to work something out, though. Otherwise she was going to have an absolutely miserable Summer.

xxx◊ ◊ ◊ Leт мe вe чøυя яυłeя ( я υ ł e я )
                                                          xxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Yøυ ¢αи ¢αłł мe Q υ e e и B e e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Aиđ I'łł яυłe ( I ' ł ł я υ ł e I'łł яυłe I ' ł ł я υ ł e )
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Leт мe ł ı ν e тħαт f α и т α š ч

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:38 pm
She grew up in a nice neighborhood-
But it didn't do her no good!
'Cause she's just a sum of her influence,
Hell, and I can't tell you the difference...
By the cracked windscreen on her car;
Something is telling you don't know how lucky you are.
You're just like the rest of those girls-
They're all death by diamonds and pearls.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINSIXTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven had been hearing all about Seymour's OWLs, and the sh*te storm they had apparently been, since he had taken the bloody things. For that reason she was not surprised, having entered the hall just as the headmaster began speaking, to arrive at the Slytherin Table just in time to hear a very familiar whine starting up once again. Showing up late to feasts was probably a pastime for her by now, and she rolled her eyes at the overwhelming sense of deja vu at everything before her eyes.

He'd been going on about this since September, the exams had happened, and he was still rambling about his imminent death at the hands of his mother. If Mrs. Ryans hadn't killed him for finding him snogging a girl on a table in her shop's store room, Morven seriously doubted the woman was going to have his head over OWLs. It wasn't like he couldn't try to redeem his grades in the next two years; Seymour was clever, probably more clever than her, not that she'd ever admit it. Maybe he'd failed a class or two, but it'd likely been out of sheer laziness and poor study habits more than anything else. For this reason she refused to even attempt to muster up any pity for him. He had no one to blame but himself.

She slid into the seat beside him to see his head down on the table, and winced as he banged it. "You're a coward," she informed him frankly, giving his shoulder a light shake. "Honestly, I should be snogging a Gryffindor or something. At least they wouldn't be spending the final night of their fifth year feeling sorry for themselves." Her tone was light enough that it was obvious she was teasing, or, mostly teasing anyways, but sometimes she had her doubts about Seymour's ability to tell when she was messing with him and when she was honestly irritated. Of course, she didn't exactly make it easy for him; that would be boring!

"C'mon, enlighten me with your latest conspiracy theory," she encouraged dryly. "How is this Elliott's fault, exactly?" Seymour's relationship with the two boys in his year; that Ravenclaw with what Morven wanted to classify as an 'attitude problem' but couldn't due to sheer hypocrisy given her own personality, and the Slytherin... actually, she didn't really know Jesse well enough to describe him all that much. He was presumably sarcastic; every Slytherin she met was, and she thought she'd remembered some ferrety little third year having a bone to pick with him. Oh well. She could tolerate Holt and Calvert simply for their willingness to call Seymour out on his nonsense. He needed his peers to keep him in check, or his bloated ego might actually lift him into the sky.

OOC:
mc2

You got your figure all nice;
But the heart stays colder than ice.
You got 25 grand on the bubble...
And you're the one telling me,
That you don't think you're in trouble!
I might be a fan of your insolence...
But that don't make you the innocent.
You're just like the rest of those girls.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:39 pm
All the way from where we came, built a mansion in a day;
Distant lightning, thunder claps, watch our neighbor's house collapse.
Looked the other way, and then the storm was overhead!
In the absence of a breeze, scatter what remains!
Every warning we ignored, drifting in from distant shores...
The wind presents a change of course; a second reckoning of sorts.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinThird YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio had not quite been expecting Ivy to sit with her, but she wasn't very surprised by it either. The redhead obviously didn't care what either of their housemates thought of the admittedly unlikely friendship between them. Vio... well, she found that Ivy not caring a bit made her care far less herself. Her first or even her second year, she'd been so focused on presenting herself as neutrally as possible, not quite a blood traitor, not quite a traditionalist, that she would have wavered when it came to being seen sitting very obviously with Ivy. Now... well, she really couldn't bring herself to be overly concerned what any of her house mates thought. Who was she looking to impress? "It is an evening," she observed mildly, but the corners of her mouth tugged her lips up into a smile. "Stuff is...." she glanced around the table, her pale eyes flickering over Hamilton's sneer of disgust. A look of vague disdain and thinly veiled contempt usually only seen in portraits of ancient aristocrats passed over her face, before she turned her attention back to Ivy, flicking a few errant ash blonde locks over her shoulder. "As Slytherin as usual," she finished more brightly. "How're you, then? Looking forward to summer?" She lifted her plate slightly to spoon some Yorkshire pudding onto it. She wanted to taste some last deliciousness before settling in for a summer of reheated leftovers for supper. Cooking was not one of her aunt or her uncle's priorities in between hospital shifts, and even less so when there was only three of them. Finally an only child again.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

We were wasted waiting for a comedown of revolving doors!
Fate, don't fail me now, and when the days that followed past...
In another mansion built to last; from our window we could see-
Only possibilities down the road and back!
Auctioned off our memories; in the absence of a breeze;
Scatter what remains, fate, don't fail me now!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:29 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year><Single: Morven's b***h. Deal with it.>
My watch broke last week <2030-2031>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at the Slytherin Table >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!

Benjamin looked up as Morven took a seat next to him before going back to banging his head on the table once and not looking up. He didn't bother take her bait about calling him a coward as she shook his shoulder, or didn't until she said she should be snogging a Gryffindor. He turned, his head still on the table but his blue eyes narrowed at her and he said, "Who is it you are checking out among the Gryffindors? Do I need to add someone new to my list? You know if Mum doesn't kill me she really will put spiders in my bed and I bet I could find a lovely use for them... or Peeves would. Peeves and I are tight like that." Actually as Benjamin got older he began to suspect Peeves wouldn't be beyond targeting him. Peeves wasn't exactly the loyal minion type... or the minion type at all: Merlin help the man, woman, or child who dared to think they could use Peeves solely for their own means without risk. Morven might call him a coward but it wasn't like he took his own risks on occasion (such as trusting Peeves and contemplating handing over any spiders he got to the poltergeist).

"Don't let my mother fool you, she and dad joke about how her dad like crucio-ed dad or whatever once," He fixed Morven with a long stare and said, "Mum is scary. Like totally scary. I don't see how you don't see it. It isn't me being a coward being worried about her killing me: it is me being practical. And if I got a Troll... and I might of on healing..." Benjamin trailed off and shuddered for a good ten seconds while Morven dryly asked him about his 'conspiracy theory'. It was at that point that Benjamin livened up as he painted the picture for Morven.

"You know how I have my set up for classes," Benjamin said proudly. "I mean it is pretty sweet. People just give me notes to make a copy of. It works. They give me notes, I may or may not pay them in useful favors or information that my skills have gathered over my years here. Well... Elliott decided to be a right prat and go block all my transactions in healing. And then goes and is probably going to get all Os just to spite me. You know Mum runs that special discount or free gift for each O you get and the jerk is probably just going to show up at the shop to wave his 20 Os around. Mum then will be all 'mira Seymour, ¿qué era lo que se diciendo sobre 'nadie obtener toda Os'?'. It's not a conspiracy, it is fact. Mum if she doesn't kill me then will disown me."

Benjamin sighed and then laid his head on Morven's shoulder and looked up to her, "She's probably going to kill me, though. Mori... you know I love you, will you grant me a last wish before I die?"

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:34 pm
About time for anyone telling you off for all your deeds
No sign the roaring thunder stopped in cold to read
No time
Get mine and make no excuses waste of precious breath
No time
The sun shines on everyone, everyone love yourself to death

User ImageXXXXXXUser Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia was excited to be going home for apparently all the wrong reasons according to her fellow muggleborns. While she did enjoy magic (she greatly enjoyed it's bipolar meanings as in "limitless but not really so don't go crazy or we'll send a toddler after you" but she really really missed modern day conveniences. Like not having to beat the other girls away with a tire iron just to get hot water in the morning. And you know the internet. Mainly the internet. She was also excited to get back to her experiments. And her father of course. Bimonthly correspondence through letters were nice but it was nothing like skyping when she went away to camp that one time. She sighed and decided she had dallied enough in her room for all the pretense of packing and left to go to the Leaving Feast arriving just in time to hear the winners of both cups. Apparently she should be proud that they had accomplishments, and she was, but she was also insanely curious as to how Gryffindor managed so little points. Maybe it had something to do with that unauthorized forest excursion that happened. Idiots, the whole lot of them. If you're going to plan something like that, at least micromanage the groups. Jesus and Mary, she'd heard there had been about twenty kids sneaking about! From different houses no less! She wondered if Lori knew who they were exactly. Her friend was good at that sort of information gathering. It's why she was the face of the business. Speaking of which, Gia spotted her sitting at the table early or on time as usual and took a spot beside her curious as to why she had such a serious look upon her face. More serious than usual meaning. "You're mum still forcing you to get your muggle education? Or is it something else on your mind to make you look like that?" she asked ladling some of the broccoli onto her plate.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where ~Great Hall-Slytherin table △With ~Lori △What ~Leaving Feast △OOC ~
So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go
You'll never be loved till you've made your own
You gotta face up, you gotta get yours
You never know the top till you get too low

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly in Enemy Territory with Vio
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Mischievous
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Not like older students don't do it all the time. ❞

ï ḋøṉ'τ ģïṿε α ḋ α ṃ ṉ 'вøυτ ṃÿ ɾ ε ρ υ τ α τ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ÿøυ'ɾε lïṿïṉģ ïṉ τ h ε ρ α ṡ τ, ïτ'ṡ α ṉ ε ώ ģ ε ṉ ε ɾ α τ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          α ģ ï ɾ l сαṉ ḋ ø ώhατ ṡhε ώ α ṉ τ ṡ τø ḋ ø ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ τ h α τ ' ṡ ώhατ ï'ṃ ģ ø ṉ ṉ α ḋ ø ✫ ✫ ✫xxx

spaceIvy narrowed her eyes at Vio, not sure if the Slytherin was making fun of her, or just being weird. "It is an evening," what the hell was that? But, whatever, if she was poking fun, it wasn't like the Gryffindor couldn't take it. She leaned her chin on her fist, smirking lightly at her response about 'stuff.' "What does that even mean?" she asked, nose crinkling. "Is someone going to poison someone's goblet? Are there conspiracies afoot? Or just the boring old sneering at one another across the table?" The redhead's gaze followed the line Vio's had taken, towards Hamilton, who had just such a sneer on his face. She yawned; typical. And boring.

spaceThe redhead pulled a face at her friend's question concerning her Summer, shaking her head. "Ugh, no. Gag me. Got a letter from my dad, super vague. Appaaaaarently I'm not going to get my usual month with him, something's up. He wouldn't tell me. I'm gonna have to get my Mum to talk. Which'll be greeeaaat," she said sarcastically. Ivy had to admit, she was more than a little upset over the fact that she wasn't getting to spend half her Summer with her father. She loved her mum, but she also kind of hated her. They didn't get along in the slightest. "But, if he doesn't have time for me, I'm stuck desperately hoping Gra- Professors Powell and Harlowe, that they're willing to put up with me and let me hang out with Joel. It's either that or be stuck home alone all the time while Mum's at work." She grimaced at this, picking at the food on her plate. She didn't like whining about this, considering she was pretty sure plenty of people had it way worse. But she wasn't really looking forward to a full two months of wishing there was something decent on the telly or that she owned a single game she hadn't beaten a million times. Boredom was probably her least favorite thing in the world... Well, maybe second least favorite, she thought. Hamilton existed, after all. "S'not so bad, though. At least she stopped having our neighbor babysit me finally. I've been too old for a babysitter for ages," Ivy snorted, finally taking a bite of the roast she'd put on her plate.

spaceFeeling annoyed at herself for complaining so much (though why she cared was beyond her; normally she loved complaining to people. But for some reason she didn't want to bother Vio with it), the third year glanced at her friend, offering a small smirk. "What about you? Any plans? Exciting adventures?" she asked, curious. She sort of had Vio pegged as the sort to spend her Summer reading, but then, Vio read a lot anyway. Ivy didn't get it, but she wasn't going to say anything. She was pretty sure the two of them had come to a mutual understanding on the subject, anyway. Though, she bet she might like some of the books the blonde read... provided she got to listen to them instead of read them. The Gryffindor wondered if Vio would read some of them to her... then squashed that thought. That was weird, right? Super weird.

xxx✫ ✫ ✫ αṉ' ï ḋøṉ'τ ģïṿε α ḋ α ṃ ṉ 'вøυτ ṃÿ ɾ ε ρ υ τ α τ ï ø ṉ
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṉεṿεɾ ṡαïḋ ï ώ α ṉ τ ε ḋ τø ïṃρɾøṿε ṃÿ ṡ τ α τ ï ø ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ αṉ' ï'ṃ øṉlÿ ḋøïṉ' ģ ø ø ḋ ώhεṉ ï'ṃ hαṿïṉ' ƒ υ ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ αṉ' ï ḋ ø ṉ ' τ hαṿε τø ρ l ε α ṡ ε ṉ ø ø ṉ ε

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games