Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:34 am
Krissim Klaw
Naga Sirus and his latest victim. ninja

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/KrissimKlaw1/NagaSirus.jpg

Oho hooo... the innuendo...Or .. rather, this is more blunt than an innuendo isn't it?

Poor Aeden looks like he excreted on himself. XD!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:06 am
User Image

Fog's other work.. One down, Manda to go! ....Then the auction prize once that ends. God I'm nervous about that one. LoL!

Um, btw. I thought this was safe since there are no naughty bits showing. If there's a problem, I'll take it down or just make it a link.

Lady Cobra Smirk

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:02 am
@_@ Ooooh! Now I want a piccy from you Pant.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:08 am
OMGFREAKINGAWESOMEARTILOVETHECOBRA!!!!! heart heart heart

*chucks Cobra a box of fresh mice* <3  

FogSage

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:10 am
User Image! FLYING MICE!! *lunges at box and mice that flew out of it*

*gulpswallowbiteswallowgulp* ^^; Angel, bid in the auction or wait for the commission thread, either way, you'll get it sooner or later.User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:16 am
I think I will wait for the comission thread to come up.  

Angel Natavi

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:34 am
User ImageOkidokie. X3User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:13 pm
Nice fur work, Panti~!

Aw, well. My friend suggested I leave Shole broken like he was. No other body pieces. So I was gonna add a Male!Cria to lay over top him or beside him, to fit the poem's line 'Two broken dolls, back to back'... Buuut.. Cria's too shy to be with him. So..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The ribs aren't right.. I know it.. and Male!Cria is just too femmy for his own good. ~Plays with the hair~

Sheol Zone

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hate this so much..........  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:28 am
User Image Painting for Rain in progress. Well, okay, not much progress. I'm afraid to pick it up again because I know there's gonna be some orange stuck in the brush ad it's gonna get in the white hair and it's gonna suck. D:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f346/nekoyaki/nekoyaki.jpg
New sig. neutral Yeah, it's vomit, but it was quick. P: Hallo, Nekoyaki,

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f346/nekoyaki/leaves.png
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f346/nekoyaki/leaves2.png
2D design project roughs in photoshop. Abstracting leaves.. the final looks a little like the second one (it has the same leaves, but that's where the resemblence ends..)... yeah, bleh. I hate that class. It just doesn't feel like art. ): And the final has to be painted, it's currently about half done. The colors are bloody obnoxious.. but that's what she likes in the foreground, apparently... kay, done now.  

Nekoyaki

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:28 pm
User Image
It's been a while kids! Just wanted to show I was still alive... just barly though... college is sooooooooo hard.... I'm gonna die soon.

Anyway this comming break look foward to some awsome stuff like a really promicing watercolor/ink I'm doing for Rain-chan 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:51 pm
User Image My lineart, Din's coloring. It was a study for NG's emaciated body and it worked well. Colored by the oh so lovely Din. heart  

UglyCoyoteNG

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:45 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
User Image My lineart, Din's coloring. It was a study for NG's emaciated body and it worked well. Colored by the oh so lovely Din. heart

Oh very nice 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:47 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

Beautiful heart  

Af Mas

BiBishieKirin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:01 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

excellent dimensions on a rather tricky position to draw  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games