Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:18 pm
Blizzard120
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

"Calling yourself a worm? I think you give yourself too much credit." Freth commented.

"Ouch again." Darts says, shifting his weight slightly to the fronts of his feet. "Well. Are you going to shoot or are we going to stand here all day?" He asks, his dancing patterns of his kunai moving closer and closer to his jacket.

".........." And then finally...

Freth leaped hard off towards the side, rapid firing Ice Beams towards Darts. Someone needed a kick in the complacency.

Darts takes off in the other direction, tossing kunai her way as he tries to lead her a little bit. He was only aiming for her legs though, Darts wasn't a killer, AND he had a debt to pay off to Night yet. He sprints over to the console Freth was observing before, jacket flying out behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:35 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

"Calling yourself a worm? I think you give yourself too much credit." Freth commented.

"Ouch again." Darts says, shifting his weight slightly to the fronts of his feet. "Well. Are you going to shoot or are we going to stand here all day?" He asks, his dancing patterns of his kunai moving closer and closer to his jacket.

".........." And then finally...

Freth leaped hard off towards the side, rapid firing Ice Beams towards Darts. Someone needed a kick in the complacency.

Darts takes off in the other direction, tossing kunai her way as he tries to lead her a little bit. He was only aiming for her legs though, Darts wasn't a killer, AND he had a debt to pay off to Night yet. He sprints over to the console Freth was observing before, jacket flying out behind him.

As the Ice Beams missed him, the Kunai missed her. She gave a tumble to get back on her feet and with a burst of Agility, dashed right over to Darts, right in front of her in fact. "And where the hell you think you're going?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:39 pm
Night, noticing how the other two had yet to notice her presence, or they did and were simply ignoring her, leaned against the nearby wall and just continued watching the fight. She'd only interfere if it got too serious. For now, though....best to just sit back and enjoy the show.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:40 pm
Blizzard120
Atlantis_Darts

As the Ice Beams missed him, the Kunai missed her. She gave a tumble to get back on her feet and with a burst of Agility, dashed right over to Darts, right in front of her in fact. "And where the hell you think you're going?"

"I'm not sure." Darts says, taking a leaping tackle at the console, arms outstretched for it as he does so.

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:43 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"I'm not sure." Darts says, taking a leaping tackle at the console, arms outstretched for it as he does so.

Freth watches as Darts attack the panel and she tilted her head in confusion. "...okay?" Freth said. "And the purpose of that was?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:46 pm
Blizzard120
Atlantis_Darts

Freth watches as Darts attack the panel and she tilted her head in confusion. "...okay?" Freth said. "And the purpose of that was?"

"Well, something like.... this..." He says, smashing all the buttons at random, triggering something that was like all hell to break loose inside the room. Random gouts of flame, electricity all over the place, the floor turning to ice.... Darts slips on the ice, catching himself with a hand.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:01 am
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120
Atlantis_Darts

"Well, something like.... this..." He says, smashing all the buttons at random, triggering something that was like all hell to break loose inside the room. Random gouts of flame, electricity all over the place, the floor turning to ice.... Darts slips on the ice, catching himself with a hand.

Freth looks back and stared at the surroundings, unamused. "Well that is what happens when you decide to mess with things beyond your comprehension." Freth said. She then looked at Darts and crossed her arms. "Problems?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:02 am
"Uh, ok screw this," Night said, seeing Darts about to release all hell into the training room, "I'm out. You two can kill each other if you want, but I don't want to be a part of it."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:03 am
Blizzard120
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120
Atlantis_Darts

Freth looks back and stared at the surroundings, unamused. "Well that is what happens when you decide to mess with things beyond your comprehension." Freth said. She then looked at Darts and crossed her arms. "Problems?"
"Er... not really. I was hoping that it would be a big enough distraction so I could do.... THIS!" He shouts, sprinting for the door, nearly sliding into the wall outside of the training room in his haste, the pilfered objects on the ground near where he had stood.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:05 am
Atlantis_Darts
"Er... not really. I was hoping that it would be a big enough distraction so I could do.... THIS!" He shouts, sprinting for the door, nearly sliding into the wall outside of the training room in his haste, the pilfered objects on the ground near where he had stood.

Suddenly she was reminded of something. There were bounties on thieves like him. Bad part to it? They weren't worth much. "....well hell." She said. But now she had a new problem. "How do I cut this thing off?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:33 pm
Odd and Lykas appeared in the lobby of HQ and Lykas immediately started dragging Odd off towards the bedrooms. "Alright you. We both know what's going on between us and we both know what's not been happening." the blue-haired teen announced proudly. "So march!" He ordered as he pushed Odd in front of him and kept him moving. "We're spending some quality time together if it kills you." He chimed as he shoved Odd through his bedroom door. The older teen let out a squeak of surprise and terror. He wasn't sure what Lykas meant by quality time and it sort of scared him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:44 pm
Fortune appeared in the HQ with everybody else. She was thoroughly disheartened that she had come at the very end of the mission. She remembered that she still had her hoverboard under her arm and looked at it. She looked at everyone and announced, "I'm going to go... add some detail to this thing." She left for her room. The hoverboard was already as elegant as she wanted it to be. The board was little more than an excuse for her to leave.  

Fortune Mysthia

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:47 pm
When it seemed Sub had retired to his room, Ship instead went to the medical wing. He had been introduced to the Pokemon healing machine earlier. Now, he wanted to see just how potent it was. If it could heal Sandile, he thought, maybe, it could do anything.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:01 pm
Fortune Mysthia
Fortune appeared in the HQ with everybody else. She was thoroughly disheartened that she had come at the very end of the mission. She remembered that she still had her hoverboard under her arm and looked at it. She looked at everyone and announced, "I'm going to go... add some detail to this thing." She left for her room. The hoverboard was already as elegant as she wanted it to be. The board was little more than an excuse for her to leave.

Freth watched a new person apparently leave out, apparently a little to anxious to do something with a hoverboard. "........" She tilted her head then a thought occurred to her, a thought she said silently to herself. "I wonder what's it like to ride one of those things." Suddenly she thought if it was anything like a skateboard... "On second thought, never mind." She then started to walk off for the kitchen.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Fortune Mysthia

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:15 pm
Fortune returned to the main room of the HQ after a while. She couldn't add anything else to the hoverboard and decided to see if anyone else was around. She walked down the stairs with the board slung over her back. She saw another Snagem member leave for the kitchen...  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games