Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:08 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Darts is leaning against the wall this entire time, his foot tapping nervously as he views the coming and goings of the doctor tending to his patients, but aside from that he was uncharacteristically silent.

"There really wasn't anything you could do, you know," Isaac said to the obviously agitated hybrid. "Everything went much farther off the deep end than anyone expected, and I, at the very least think you did a better job leading the group than others back there." Turning back to the injured kid, he grimaced, "Besides, Tristen has been exposed to Snagem for a long time, or so I've been told. You can't really believe that he didn't know how dangerous things can get in the field."

After a moment, he finished, "Although, Blizz is still gonna kill you. Freth too."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:51 pm
It would be a little bit before Tristen would be brought back out and once again tended to. Doc and Orderly went on to patch up the kid, tending to the scrapes. As for the arm, nothing major, fortunately. Bruised it, unable to be told by the fur covering it. Real tender it was, right now. Hurts to move it for now.

Doc would spend at least a half hour tending to the boy. Once he was done, he made a bit of a sigh. "...alright." The Doc pushed up his glasses and looked at the rest. "Cera. Come here."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:55 pm
"And if I'd rather not?" Cera asked, still hardly wanting anything to do with any examination.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:24 pm
Darksol88
"And if I'd rather not?" Cera asked, still hardly wanting anything to do with any examination.

"...No, you are going to want to. Further more, just who do you think I am? I'm a doctor, not one of those mad scientist types. And its only going to take a couple of minutes." He said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:37 pm
Sub had been holed up in his office for the past few days, only coming out to use the restroom once a day. Was he even taking a shower? Doubtful. No one had even seen him in the kitchen getting something to eat these past several days. And why? Was something wrong with the 'Dark One' or was he just having one of his 'moments'? Who knows? Right now he just sat on the floor, back against his desk as he stared up at the ceiling in silent thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:50 pm
"You ok in there?" Lykas asked from Sub's office door. Whether it was locked or not, he'd push it open and stand in the doorframe, leaning against it with one shoulder. "Haven't seen much of you since GRAY decided we're all overdue on some unknown 'rent' we didn't know we were supposed to be paying." He pointed out with a smirk. "Speaking of, you don't really think I'm going to be paying to stay here, do you? I'm an obvious freeloader, aren't I?"  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:52 pm
Cera still was hesitant to move. After figuring that chances are she couldn't hide if she wanted to, the sighed and sat herself down nearby. If it was unavoidable, it'd be better to get it over with sooner than later. And while she was certain she wouldn't be going off the deep end just yet.

In the meanwhile, Sol had gone near the medlab, if only to see if he could overhear what ended up being said to Cera.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:02 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
"You ok in there?" Lykas asked from Sub's office door. Whether it was locked or not, he'd push it open and stand in the doorframe, leaning against it with one shoulder. "Haven't seen much of you since GRAY decided we're all overdue on some unknown 'rent' we didn't know we were supposed to be paying." He pointed out with a smirk. "Speaking of, you don't really think I'm going to be paying to stay here, do you? I'm an obvious freeloader, aren't I?"

"GRAY just talks out his proverbial rectum." Sub commented, not taking his eyes off of the ceiling. Lykas might notice that the while the man's eyes were open he saw nothing. His ears heard Lykas and his mouth responded but it was obvious to the hybrid that the leaders's mind was some place far away from here.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:07 pm
"I figured that was the case." Lykas replied, walking in and sitting down beside the Team's leader. "You wanna talk about it?" He asked, referring to whatever was on Sub's mind. It was unusual to see the Dark Channeler so disjointed from reality in such a negative way. While not much did, seeing someone he considered a good friend acting like this bothered him deeply. For some reason even he couldn't fathom yet, he genuinely wanted to help without asking anything in return.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:14 pm
Doc started to search through the drawers. Considering that Cera herself has been infected, and was probably prone to go completely bonkers here soon, he'd have to make the most of this one so he wouldn't have to make her come in the lab on repeat visits. From one of the drawers, he pulled out a couple of needles from the drawer wrapped in sterile packaging, along with a couple of viles, then pulled out six pairs of gloves, two for him, and four more for Orderly. "Alright, Cera...you might feel a little sting, but its something that's simply able to be shrugged off when I'm done." he said, pulling the gloves on. "Even a Stunfisk probably wouldn't even feel this and they're just about thin as paper."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:21 pm
"I used to be a man of faith, you know." Sub told Lykas, or rather whoever he thought was in the room with him. Maybe he thought he was talking to himself even. "Usually the tower never crosses my mind but here lately I've been thinking about it a lot lately." He said with a sigh. "It's sad to see a man lose his faith." He said this part in the way one might when quoting another.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:26 pm
"Maybe it's time you found something new to believe in?" Lykas proposed. "It's not always lost. Sometimes faith changes. What you thought you believed isn't always what you really believe and it just takes a while to realize that." He pointed out, taking a few pointers from conversations with Odd.

"Why not go back to where it started and see if it helps spark your faith again?" He finally said, as if it were such a simple thought that it hadn't crossed his mind initially. This was an interesting state to see Sub in.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:29 pm
Blizzard120
Doc started to search through the drawers. Considering that Cera herself has been infected, and was probably prone to go completely bonkers here soon, he'd have to make the most of this one so he wouldn't have to make her come in the lab on repeat visits. From one of the drawers, he pulled out a couple of needles from the drawer wrapped in sterile packaging, along with a couple of viles, then pulled out six pairs of gloves, two for him, and four more for Orderly. "Alright, Cera...you might feel a little sting, but its something that's simply able to be shrugged off when I'm done." he said, pulling the gloves on. "Even a Stunfisk probably wouldn't even feel this and they're just about thin as paper."
At first, the Mew's eyes would widen. She wasn't fond of where this was headed at all, and so she shut her eyes in response. Mind over matter seemed to be a universal language, moreso for a psychic Pokemon than anyone else. "Just make it quick..." She said, not wanting to be held responsible for anything she might end up doing eventually.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:34 pm
Darksol88
Blizzard120
At first, the Mew's eyes would widen. She wasn't fond of where this was headed at all, and so she shut her eyes in response. Mind over matter seemed to be a universal language, moreso for a psychic Pokemon than anyone else. "Just make it quick..." She said, not wanting to be held responsible for anything she might end up doing eventually.

Orderly held down Cera and rubbed a spot on her with alcohol with his free arms. Then Doc went over and took a couple of blood samples from Cera. Just as the Doc said it would, only a couple of minutes at the most and barring Cera's tolerance to needles, more than likely didn't feel much.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:35 pm
"Did I ever tell you the story about my life after the tower?" Sub told Lykas, now looking away from the ceiling and at the hybrid directly, his tone of voice also seemed to indicate his mind was returning despite the fact he still failed to answer to anything Lykas said. "I discovered the truth, the actual truth. I found the holy land, so to speak. I found the epicenter of magic, creation, and faith. And do you know what I saw? Nothing. The fire of creation had long since been snuffed out, God had packed up and left, didn't even leave behind a warm dump to give hope of his existence." His voice began a strange roller coaster transition between sorrow and anger, and vice versa, as he spoke.

"I took a bite from the forbidden fruit and it was nothing but bitter mush!" Sub shouted as he jumped to his feet and kicked the desk so hard that an audible cracked could be heard and yet the desk appeared to be fine.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games