Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:26 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku stared up at the sky happily, her eyes glowing as if they were stars themselves. She looked back to Devi for a moment before looking to the moon itself "Every night." she stated calmly "I just watch, listen, and connect. It is clear up here and I use it to see if anyone needs someone....it helps me reach them no matter where I am. It guides me to them, and in turn I use it to guide them as well. " she told the squirrel. She gathered air into her lungs before unleashing a very loud roar into the night sky causing the path to shine brighter almost as if it was more solid.
It seemed like a simple path, but for Kiku pretty much everything in her had a purpose, a bit silly perhaps.

Once she stopped she shook herself before turning herself into her human shape, though she made sure to stick by Devi to make sure she didn't fall, a smile on her face "People often need someone to rely on. A friend, a guiding hand, or someone to listen and I try to be that person. My path is just as much for others as it is for me. People are important to me so I try to help every night." she put a hand on her hip looking up at the moon. She always loved the moon even before she met the gods.

Kiku chuckled a bit "What about you Devi? What do you feel when you are taking pictures? What is important to you?" she asked.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Home // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: With Devi // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:47 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $775 || Mood: Content

Sidevi goes from leaning against a tiger to leaning against the side of Kiku in her human form, causing her to look up at kiku, smiling softly as she listens to her speak. eventually looking down at her camera. thinking of the best way to answer the question she was just asked, "I dunno... I like being able to capture moments I guess, things people haven't seen, the excitedness an animal may show, or even something simple. Such as a sunset, as it's just a moment many don't take the time to look at without it being still."

she turns a little, her tail slipping around Kiku's waist almost as if instinctual to keep her from falling, though she gently nuzzles her head against the side of Kiku's stomach since that's where the massive height difference leaves her. though her eyes are shifting out over the ocean and at the reflection of the moon at it, "Though it is really pretty out here right now."

asbloodrunscold

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:22 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku listened to Devi as well, smiling as her tiny friend explained her love of pictures. She chuckled "And that is as noble as goal as any." she said touching her nose for a moment as she turned her eyes to the reflection of the moon as well content with the sight. The night was Kiku's best time though she was active during the day if only to keep an actual job that wasn't in a bar.

Kiku held Devil close, a light chuffing coming from her as usual. Kiku was really happy to have met the squirrel really, she was a good friend and great company. She looked up and down "It really is beautiful. I guess there is a reason my cart broke down here rather any elsewhere." she said. Her ears twitched a little as she took a deep breath "I'll be willing to take you up here to enjoy the moonlight whenever you want." she said.

"Its always nice to reflect out here for moon is always there to listen. I don't know what manner of life you've lived, but it helps." she chuckled "See, it helps to have a predator as a friend." she joked a bit showing her white fangs in a friendly smile before laughing, a little joke to lighten the mood a bit more.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: Home // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: With Devi // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:38 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Clothing:: Today's outfit
Company:: ???
Feeling:: Embarrassed
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3000.00$
Items:: Cellphone, Earbuds, Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC::

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Oh? Was she changing the subject? Thank the heavens, because a second more of that awkward moment and Ryan would have had to shoot himself! Not really, no, but he did happen to own gun; Which ye hadn't quite notice yet that he had dropped it due to their shared fall. "Oh, I was just... needing to get a lot off my mind. The image of the waves gently caressing the land with moonlight silhouette is vary relaxing. The music it makes also calms me to the core, and besides that it was a lovely night for a walk." But he was mostly here to get his mind figured out...not only about how he feels about things but what he's gonna do with his life now that there's tons of complications to it.

"What about you? Are you waiting for your boyfriend to come pick you up or something?"  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:55 pm
User Image

Sidevi nods up to Kiku, "coming here more often would be nice.. Maybe resting, I'm sure sitting on this is possible? It'd be more comfortable hehe.. miss taller than tall." She jokingly says though her tail squeezes around Kiku enough to show she meant it in a friendly way. she doesn't shy away from being held close, slipping one of her own arms about Kiku's waist due to the height difference as she just says, "Though right now, things are pretty great the way they are."

She giggles at Kiku's remarks, "I don't think I've lived as long as you, nor have too much to reflect on.. and nice joke predator? I don't think you'll be eating me anytime soon though!" she giggles, gently rubbing her cheek against Kiku's stomach again. she then hums to herself in thought, she's never really been in a situation like this one with anyone before. "I'm glad we're friends now.."

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:31 pm
User Image

User Image

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

Amaryllis cocked her head curiously, a gentle smile finding it's way onto her face. "Ah is that so? Well I can certainly agree with you. It is very relaxing out here. I can come out to the beach day or night and find some happiness and peace. And it is quite a nice night, the moon is gracing us with it's serene light." she said, gazing out at the ocean. She blinked for a moment at the question, before laughing and shaking her head. "Oh goodness no, I don't even have a boyfriend. I.. I couldn't sleep. So I decided to just come out and sit somewhere that I find peaceful. I figured if I was relaxed enough, I could go home and get a good nights sleep."

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $982.25 ♚ My Location: The Beach ♚ My Company: ??? ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Relaxing Night ♚ My Musings: Hmm.. ♚ My Mood: Calm ♚ My Stuff: --
♚ My Profile: Over Here My Job: Unemployed

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:03 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku chuckled looking down at her and then her path "Oh yes sitting is very possible on the path though that is not what its for. It is mine." she tapped her foot against in as it seemed to widen for Devi a bit. The tigress chuckled at the joke about her size since Kiku never really thought about it but when she thought about it things have always been a bit small for her "I am actually very small compared to some others of my kind. My father for example is large enough to devour entire oni in merely a single snap of his jaws." she said and she wasn't exactly joking though her father controlled his size.
However she knew the squirrel was joking especially as her tail tightened around her. She nodded "I am glad."

Kiku stuck her tongue out "Yeah you are right, you are made of meat so I cannot eat you however if you ever turn into a nut then you are fair game!" she chuckled with another sigh. It was nice to be here with a friend. She looked up "To be fair, I have not lived that long myself. I died twice before, and some time ago I died again though not physically." she stretched a bit as she did move to sit "It is not the length of ones life, but the experiences one has. I know many immortals who has done nothing with their lives. I would not call that living."

She shook her head "I would not even say that the girl who died years ago ever returned and I do not think she ever will return, her heart could not take it." she said very plainly though her eyes seemed to dim for a moment before she shook it off.

She reached into her BES to pull out a bottle and two cups. She poured herself one before looking at Devi "Want something to drink? I have many drinks with me this water is special and I would not recommend it if you get drunk easily." she said. Kiku didn't get drunk easily, her body kept her in balance so it was mostly for its taste and healing quality.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Irneth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:05 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Feeling:: Embarrassed

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Hearing how it felt like she understood him and his feeling for the beach he smiled a little and matched her kindness; It beginning to feel like there was something to this woman and that they met for a reason. "But aren't you afraid of being out here so late? I mean, what if some beach bum came up to try and chat you up?" Then it hit him. A way he could maybe pay her back for bumping into her. Not even waiting to hear an answer the good hearted Latino male shook his head and said. "I can't allow it. It'll weigh on my mind if you stay here alone...so would you mind of I wait here with you until you wanna go home?"  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:06 pm
User Image

sidevi just nodded while listening to Kiku, very unsure of what she meant for the whole dying twice and then a third time. Immortals can't die technically can they? Though she does reply to kiku after the one line, "An immortal who does nothing? That sounds rather boring to be honest. I'd never be able to just do nothing.. what do they do count grass? leaves?" The end of it split off into a joke as was her usual fashion.

Though as Kiku offered the drink to her, she had to shake her head, chuckling nervously after "I get drunk fairly easy, like very very easily, and while drunk I'm very flirty! hehehe... might be best if I not drink any of that then." She admitted rather bashfully about that truth.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Well that offer was a surprise, but Amaryllis appreciated the meaning and concern. "Well no I wouldn't mind at all, that's actually quite sweet of you. However this is actually one of the few places, I'm relatively safe." she said, standing up and stretching slightly. "For you see.." She walked towards the shoreline, putting one foot forward. Instead of her foot being placed in the water, it instead landed atop the water. Her other foot joined it and soon she was standing on the water. She turned around to face her new found companion. "I'm a water elemental, the forces of the ocean, and water in general, are under my command in a way." As she said this, she raised both her hands and a large orb of water rose up. Then as her hands moved, the water shifted forming a shape. In a few moments what could be described as a water clone stood next to her. Aside from the full blue coloration, the clone looked exactly like Amaryllis, even down to her clothing. She reached out and grasped her clones hand. "And this is just a small part of what I can do." she said with a giggle.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $982.25 ♚ My Location: The Beach ♚ My Company: ??? ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Relaxing Night ♚ My Musings: Aaah! ♚ My Mood: Calm/Cheerful ♚ My Stuff: --

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:33 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku shook her head "Lazy immortals. Everlasting life is not always a blessing." she chuckled, of course that is what Isamu learned but that was a different tale for later. She knew Devi was joking of course though Kiku imagined counting leaves is probably something they might have done for how little else they actually did.

Kiku laughed "Oh I wasn't offering you this, this is strong enough to get a normal man drunk in one go. I have others though." she said digging through her bag for a moment "I have juices and soda." she said looking to Devi to see if any of that caught her attention as Kiku kept drinking though she was fine thanks to her Ki.

She kept her eyes on the squirrel waiting to see what she might have wanted.
Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Irneth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:36 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Feeling:: fascinated

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

When the woman of turquoise colored hair send that this place was safe for her Ryan looked at her with a questioning brow but now that she walked upon the surface of the water he understood what she had meant. By now Ryan has discovered a few others with super abilities such as this woman but no matter what it was always going to surprise this human to see magic being so real; The unknowing angle that he is having grown up with tales of spellcasters and knights told epically to him by his deer mother.

"That's an amazing blessing you have!" A bright smile befell him as he neared her again, only this time he wanted to poke the water clone to see how it would feel. This was so very interesting and neat! "So you're like some kind of water bender or something? Is that the right term for you, a water bender?" What could possibly have the gift to use water like this? Ryan tries to recall monsters that might be able to do that but associating her with a monster would be insulting. He then thought of goddesses but then it felt like he might be trying to hit on her, and after he got a free pass to grab on accident he wasn't bold enough to try anything yet. So then...what could she be?  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:49 pm
User Image

User Image

When her clone was poked, it showed the young man that the water that made up it's form was solid to a degree. Allowing his finger to only slightly push past the surface before forcing it back. The clone moved on it's one to a point, raising a hand to poke him on the nose. Amaryllis laughed and grinned, "Aww thanks! It actually runs in my family really. I got my abilities from my dad. Although I had the chance to get my mom's abilities instead. She controls nature and plants and all that." She scratched her head slightly at his question and hummed softly, "Water bender? Oh! From that one cartoon! Um.. well kinda.. To my knowledge elementals are beings with an innate affinity for one of the four elements. Kind of like magic in a way, except our element is considered an extension of our beings. We feel drawn to it, like it calls to something deep inside of us. At least that how it was for my family and I. In the past I've been compared to a nymph." she explained, crossing her arms over her chest.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $982.25 ♚ My Location: The Beach ♚ My Company: ??? ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Relaxing Night ♚ My Musings: This is nice~ ♚ My Mood: Calm/Cheerful ♚ My Stuff: --

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:29 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Feeling:: fascinated

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

It was surprisingly weird to feel the water clone be somewhat soft yet solid at the same time and even more so when it poked him back. It was like the water was contently moving, like a flowing river, but it was alive with a mind of it's own. Or so that's how Ryan would have put it. Somewhat difficult to put into words really; One could never understand unless they've meet this woman. "Well it's clear to me why someone might think of you as that." He smile as he then turned his eyes onto the real woman of teal hair. "You're hot. Not only that but you've got the power of water at your very finger tips. So that mixed with your beauty, I can see why people would think as such. Which leads me to ask, are your eyes and hair real or are they contacts and a good hair dye job?" Was she a beautician of some kind? She had this clean and fashionable look to her that he couldn't but think she worked in something that delt with appearances or relied heavily upon them.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games