Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:28 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Companion: Her faithful Angora Rabbit, Cocoa
Weapon: An enchanted spellbook in a language only she can read
Housing: 1110 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Cesela's Information!

"To be a Spellcaster..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cesela wandered around the park, enjoying her time off of work. Actually, she should be working over at Smoothie Palace right about now but she since she has been putting in a lot of work and hours, she was told to take the day off to rest and relax. She didn't mind the hard labor that she's been doing. She actually really likes it. Interacting with people has helped her open up more. Now that she was told to take the day off, she doesn't know what to do with herself so she decided to take a walk. Although this is probably not one of the best days since it's pretty chilly out. She doesn't mind the cold but her tolerance of it can only go so far. "Brrr...is it just me or is it starting to get more chilly out the further we walk?"

Cocoa was sitting on her head under her hood, embracing the warmth while also feeling bad for Cesela. Her fur is pretty thick anyway so cold weather really doesn't bother her unlike when it gets super hot. "Well, you're not exactly dressed for cold weather. Sure, you covered up and have a jacket on but it's a pretty thin jacket. Plus, quite a bit of your legs are still showing."

Cesela puffed her cheeks a bit, almost pouting. "Well, I didn't think it'd be this chilly out. Plus, I wanted to try out the new outfit. After all, it wasn't really cheap and it took quite a while to finish." The jacket that she was wearing she had made herself to resemble Cocoa. It's taken her a long time to track down all the necessary materials and even longer to make it by hand. She still has bandages wrapped around her fingers. The clothes underneath her jacket were bought from one of the clothing stores nearby but was more expensive than she had thought. While she isn't exactly short on funds, she tries to keep a limit to how much she spends every month especially since she lives by herself and has no one to support her financially. She could always reach out to her parents but she doesn't want to rely on them."Sometimes, I wish what it would be like to body swap with you. I'd be nice and warm in the cold with that fur of yours although it would suck in the heat."

Cocoa, who remained under the hood despite the fact that she didn't really feel cold to begin with, gave her a teasing chuckle. "It's a shame that your shapeshifting abilities are only limited to your physical body. You're still far from being able to shapeshift into another form entirely. Although, you haven't exactly been practicing with your spellbook recently so you reap what you sow"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...you must have absolute concentration"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:03 pm
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

After working damn near every night, it was finally the start of Nico's vacation! She hadn't really had anything planned for her week off of work besides spending some time with her son, Desi. Since it was day one of her vacation, she decided to just take her kid to the park. After a good breakfast, the two got dressed for the chilly weather and headed out. "You gonna dig up some fun stuff today, baby?" The mother asked Desi as she ruffled his hair playfully. Sometimes she gave him the nickname "Gopher Boy" since he really was like one. Digging around in the dirt and finding new treasure - whether it be a bottle cap or a shiny rock - to add to his little collection back home. "I hope so! I didn't find much last time, but today's gonna be different!" Desi exclaimed in excitement. He planned on finding at least a few cool things for the day.

Making it to Soliel Park, the two walked along the cobblestone paths. Desi strayed away for a few minutes picking and digging at the dirt whenever he felt called to. However, the further along they got on their walk, the more cold Nico felt. Unlike her kid, Nico couldn't stand the cold. Even though it wasn't horribly chilly, it was still uncomfortable. To her luck, there was a little vendor selling snacks and beverages, and immediately wanted a hot coffee or something! "Desi, stay close, okay? Momma's gonna get us something warm to drink." He gave her a nod, although too preoccupied with his scavenging while Nico got into the small line.

In the midst of Desi's digging, his baby blue eyes caught a glimpse of some shadowy figure in the distance. Even seeing spirits and shadow figures before, he still wasn't used to them. They all put some kind of fear into his very core - despite most of them being rather harmless. Before the shadowy figure could get closer to him, Desi bolted in the opposite direction in sheer panic. This happened right as Nico had both of their drinks in her hands. "Desi! Wait...!" The mother called out frantically as she chased after her 9 year old. He was too fast! It wasn't before long until he accidentally ran into someone without paying attention. Falling back onto his behind, Desi looked up in fear, thinking it was a spirit when it was just a normal person. "I... I... I'm s-sorry!" The boy stuttered as he quickly hopped up onto his feet and fearfully looked behind him. The spirit didn't follow him, but his mother sure did. "Desi! What happened back there? Are you alright?" Her eyes scanned over him to make sure he wasn't hurt until she saw the girl that he ran into. "I'm so sorry about that, ma'am. Are you hurt?"

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
MOOD: Mellow || Terrifiedxxx COMPANY: Desi and strangerxxx OUTFIT: Monochrome Cozy | Baby Bearxxx OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Cho-Cho Twain

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:42 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela was too focused on her conversation with Cesela to notice that a frantic 9 year old boy had came barreling into her at full speed which resulted in her being knocked back onto her butt, causing her hood to fly off her head with Cocoa tumbling out of it. "Oww...what was that?" She rubbed her head before looking forward and saw that a boy had ran into her. Since she wasn't really paying attention to her surroundings, she first assumed that she had walked into a boy who she thought was just playing around in the park. "It's alright. Are you okay? You should really watch where you're running." Seeing as he was just a small child, her concern for him was more important than herself. Before she could process the situation further, an older woman appeared behind him who was chasing after him. She looked over to the woman who appeared to be what appears to be his guardian perhaps. "I'm fine. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going."

Cocoa had tumbled out of Cesela's hood and rolled away a bit. When she regained herself, she propped herself back up and hopped on back over to Cesela who was still sitting on the ground. When she got back to Cesela's side, she couldn't help but sigh. "It seems there are more things you need to improve on besides your own spellbook. If that were an attack, you could have been seriously injured. Always keep your surroundings in check." Cocoa may appear to be just an ordinary rabbit but she was actually charged with watching over Cesela during her training so there are times where she has to put on a stern face.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: stressed,
                With: no one atm
                Wearing: tank top underneath motorcycle suit.
                Items: wallet ($400 cash, bank card, ID. Card drivers ID), bike helmet, smartphone

It has been a few days and there hasent been much excitement other then meeting a new friend in a coffie shop. Veronica has been going back and fourth from spot to spot where it is good to relax, looking ad book ads, social media ads looking for jobs. She wants to make money on her own but cant seem to figure out what job would be suited for her. On one had she is an excellent in work that involved heavy lifting, and working in fields. With her dance skills she can be a dancer of some kind. She has seen alot but is still not sure what to do. Half of the time she is thinking of moving back home. Veronica looks at the dancing ads again, contemplating weather she would like take a rather risque approach, or find another line of work. After walking and driving around ahead finds herself at a park, after looking around she finds an empty bench to sit on and immediately goes to sit, and then thought to herself "back to job hunting"

Ragnarok Akumachi

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:56 pm
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .

"Desi, hold these please." Nico requested as she passed the two hot drinks over to her kid before bending down slightly to help up the teenager that he ran into. "We really are sorry. The kiddo is usually pretty good about his surroundings." She was just about to ask him what happened when another sudden voice came up. There was only the 3 of them, so who else could it be? Azure eyes glanced around until they caught sight of the rabbit that was plopped right next to the girl. "Did... DID THAT BUNNY JUST TALK???" The woman stared at the creature for a good minute before she shook her head. Nope. Uh huh. There's no way rabbits could talk. Maybe chasing Desi halfway across the park made her have a little brain-fart or something... Nico was just gonna ignore it when she suddenly saw Desi's face get paler than usual.

The child was already freaked out by the spirit he saw earlier, but now the talking rabbit was starting to get to him too. "Is... Is that a ghost bunny?" Young children always seemed to be pretty blunt when asking questions. Although, he sorta had a good reason since paranormal things still frightened him. Even though his powers weren't as developed as his mother's he could still do the bare minimum of at least hearing and seeing them. The rabbit wasn't threatening at all, but if it was a ghost bunny, he would have felt really sad about it. At least his blurted out question helped Nico in validating herself -- looks like she wasn't going crazy after all!

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
MOOD: Mellow || Terrifiedxxx COMPANY: Desi and strangerxxx OUTFIT: Monochrome Cozy | Baby Bearxxx OOC:

xXGhostStalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"To be a Spellcaster..."

Cesela stood back up, brushing herself as she readjusted herself and fixed her jacket. "It's okay, really. We all get a little tunnel vision here and there." Her next comment confused her for a minute at first when she asked if Cocoa had just talked. Since no one but her can hear Cocoa talk to her telepathically unless someone was attuned to spirits or had the ability to communicate with them, she didn't know what to say. It's the first time she's encountered someone like this. "Huh? Bunny?"

Cocoa was also surprised that both of them can seemingly hear her. Although, it was to be expected. If there's a place anywhere in the world where there would be someone who could hear her speak telepathically, it would be here in Soleil. She looked up at Cesela and sighed, rocking back and forth almost seemingly shaking her head. "Yeah, bunny. Do you see any other telepathically talking rabbits around here?" She then hopped up into Cesela's arms and then looked over at the child. "Although, ghost bunny is a new one."

Cesela took a minute to process what's going on as Cocoa jumped up into her arms. Then, it finally clicked. "Wait, you actually hear her?" She was pretty slow at the uptake but it was understandable given that it's the first time this has happened. The only people that were able to gear Cocoa were her parents.

Party: Cesela, Cocoa and a mother and child
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Cho-Cho Twain

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:21 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②③яם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①①
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑮ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:20 am
User Image
User Image

It was another cold day it would seem. Rhun had changed his attire from warmer days to cold ones entirely by now. He was wearing a long, warm robe that his parents' friend had brought by the other day. It was made of a special silk from his homeland, which kept the wearer warm no matter what. Back at home it was all the rage for travelers that had to head into the Ettanath Mountains for some reason. It was often ill advised with all the dragons roaming there, but if you did need to go there then clothes of this fabric was a must. It felt light to wear and if you would brush a hand over it it would feel like the softest you ever felt clothes, even if it eyed heavy. For additional warmth the young man had pulled the hood over his head, hiding his ears and much of his face from the cold chill outside.

Despite the weather being much colder than he was used to, the high elf wanted to take a walk for some fresh air. He wasn’t made to stay cooped up for a long time. Of course the cloak also has its downsides. It did make it very difficult for Rhun to trust his aurora detection to help him ‘see’ his way through the streets, potentially unable to see to his sides unless he fully turned his head that way. This significantly lowered his ability to notice changes quickly, but it was preferable to freezing. Rhun sighed a bit, this weather was a real challenge when hailing from Saela and Ystysti. Still, he could live on his own and care for himself without his parents or their friends trying to do everything for him. It was a true relief and he happily accepted this weather in exchange.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Crystal Exarch]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Soleil Park] xxx

[With : Alone?] xxx

[Thinking : What a strange experience] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:20 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

"Try to knock some sense / Down in my bones / And even though they don't show / The scars aren't so old / And when they go / They let you know

You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / Don't try, don't try"

☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
Hands you a Business Card Voice Recognition I'm S-single My Pad: 1424 Doux District My Role: Coroner
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Normally skinny people and cold weather don’t mix well at all. The whole lack of natural insulation thing made them more susceptible to freezing their non-existent asses off, but hey it was great for the summer cause heat didn’t stick. Well, not this beanpole. He had practically grown up in cold storage and/or rooms which typically had a corpse or two in them, so for him today’s low was like being at work or the Home in which he grew up. Plus he always wore long sleeves, so there was a little bit of cold protection anyway. Anyways, back to the action at hand! Nobody had inexplicably died around here for a while, so Emi was getting some free time to play around. This was even more awesome because he finally had two usable arms again! Yay no more cast for him! What better way to celebrate than by working on some tricks, which was definitely how he broke it in the first place. Picking up momentum, he ran close to the wall of a restroom and raised up the board onto the wall, riding up about half the way then gently angling it back down before he lost momentum and gravity kicked his a** to the ground. He landed and did an axle stall to reorient then sped off for a board slide down a nearby railing. Unfortunately, it was sort of a blind curve in that path, and as he neared the end of the rail, a man dressed like he just came from a Renaissance Faire walked into the path. ”Oh s**t!” was all he managed to get out before he had to rapid dismount in order to NOT run over wizard boy. He was successful in the fact that he didn’t hit the guy, but the dismount was sloppy as could be and he ended up rapidly tumbling down the last few stairs and landing in a heap up against a tree. A moment passed as he waited to get his orientation back, then he worked on straightening himself back up, wincing as new scrapes screamed out their existence.

Stiffs: Wizard boy Mood Meter: Depressed █▇▇▇▇▇▇█▇▇▇▇▇▇█ Manic Wearing: Out Of Corpses I’ll pick an outfit later...
☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
"Take the blade away from me / I am a freak, I am afraid that / All the blood escaping me won't end the pain / And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me / I died to be the white ghost / Of the man that I was meant to be"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Rhun followed the path he had several times before. As much as he liked being independent and able to walk around unaided, he did like to keep his stroll more or less the same. The sounds were always great so far. No matter what weather you would hear nature all around you. Sounds changed per season too. Or they would usually in parks like this. Currently it was pretty quiet, probably because of the weather, but you still heard a few birds and the sounds of other wildlife in the distance. So far it was all familiar sounds to the high elf. That was until it was suddenly mingled with a sound he didn’t know so well. He had heard it maybe once or twice before...what was it called again? Rhun shook his head a bit.

He didn’t remember what it fitted with. Though whatever he was hearing, it was coming closer and fast. Rhun raised his head when he heard the skateboard connect to the railing, for all the good that did for the blind man, and before he knew it he heard a voice nearby, sounds like thuds coming from the stairs and something that fell close by him. The young man had a short moment where he could feel the skateboard with one of his feet and he suddenly realized what had been happening. It sounded like he had narrowly escaped being hit full blast by a skateboarding youth! Soon after he heard the sounds of the other from the other side and he turned, this time his aura sense could pick up the person that owned the vehicle.

Earlier they had gone so fast that he had been unable to focus enough on them. But now he couldn’t miss the one before him. Of course he couldn’t see the age of the person, so the high elf was of the impression he was dealing with possibly a teenager. Despite almost having been run over by the other man, Rhun was quick to dismiss that thought as he realized they had been sounds of pain. "Are you alright?" he asked worried as he moved towards the aura he sensed and stopped nearby just in case they needed help. He wasn’t able to see the damage, but he could definitely call someone or some service if necessary. Rhun realized that he had been extremely lucky that the one near him had noticed him on time, that could have been a nasty accident, though it didn’t sound like the skater was as lucky.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Crystal Exarch]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Soleil Park] xxx

[With : Skater Boy] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:25 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

"Try to knock some sense / Down in my bones / And even though they don't show / The scars aren't so old / And when they go / They let you know

You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / Don't try, don't try"

☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
Hands you a Business Card Voice Recognition I'm S-single My Pad: 1424 Doux District My Role: Coroner

He was too stunned at first to react, still waiting for the realization that he wasn’t moving anymore to sink in. Once his brain stopped spinning though, the question finally was processed and answered. ”Uh, I’m not dead. That’s a start.” It may have sounded snarky, but that wasn’t his intent at all, he just hadn’t run a thorough scan yet so he was just spitting out the information as he collected it. ”No signs of damage to the spinal column or skull…” with that part figured out, he went ahead and gingerly righted himself so that his back rested against the tree. After a brief survey he finally filed his report, ”I’m fine, just a bit scraped up and bruised. I might have a minor concussion as well, but not too sure on that one.” He remained seated for a hot second til the guy was fairly close. ”Would you mind giving me a hand up?” If the guy did help, he would gently grab onto the guy’s arm and hoist himself up. After standing still a couple moments, he was certain he would be totally fine. ”Oh, sorry about nearly running you over. Bit of a blind turn back there.” Well, he had been late on apologizing, but that could be chalked up to the fact he had been a bit rattled, right? Crashing into a tree, especially at his age, was sure to mix your head up a little. ”s**t, I should’ve asked if you were alright first. So…uh…I didn’t hurt you, did I?” ”Smooth Emi, real smooth. It was your screw up, you should have been more on your game.” ”I’ve got some medical training, if you need anything?” Actually, he had enough medical training to have his MD, but his clients were all dead, so it was a different sort of focus all together. Speaking of medical training, he should probably start cleaning and binding himself up before anything got infected. ”I’ll set up a clinic over on that bench, I got the antiseptic and all of that in my backpack, lemme just grab my board first.” After getting permission he supposed, he kick flipped his board up into his hand (cause his back was sore, and he was not looking forward to bending all that way down just to pick up a dumb board) and then heading to the bench. Thus far he hadn’t noted anything unusual about the guy, other than his strange sense of dress. But then he supposed the same could be said of him: he was almost forty but he often dressed like he was a teenager still. Ugh, he refused to accept his age.

Stiffs: Wizard dude Mood Meter: Depressed █▇▇▇▇▇▇█▇▇▇▇█ Manic Wearing: Sk8er Boy Out Of Corpses
☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
"Take the blade away from me / I am a freak, I am afraid that / All the blood escaping me won't end the pain / And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me / I died to be the white ghost / Of the man that I was meant to be"

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games