Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-ZebraOnEcstasy-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:56 am

align=center]Hello! I'm Alli! I eat brains! Woo! Well... not really... I actually only eat the right side since it's the creativity oriented side supposedly... math and suchjust don't satisfy my sweet tooth. ^.~ I LOVE to rp so much it's crazy.. I've been roleplaying for roughly four years but I'm still very inexperience in many areas.. cybering really isn't my cup of tea but I am open to an type of roleplay you could possibly think up. I will state this now though, if the roleplay gets too "personal" that's not really something I go for and I would probably do a random topic shift... or something.. I am just an innocent high school junior! :3 Anyways!!! I am overly thrilled to be here and look forward to roleplaying with anyone and everyone! Much love!

~*Alli*~
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:02 am

Hello all. I'm a newbie of the guild. Have been rping for like seven years or so. Will be great to rp with you all.

cecini

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:34 am

Versi Crestfold
Ahh! I hath been upstaged-eth! Not really. Penden already did it, but welcome Tekentai. 3nodding

You think you're paranoid but I did it partly just to mess with you biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:37 pm

Yo, I'm electric_halfnhalf,nickname of my character,Ryoku. He's half vampire and half dragon,and uses the element lighting. HALFNHALF!

electric_halfnhalf: I don't think he likes the nickname...
Ryoku:What makes you say that?
electric_halfnhalf: the knife behind your back..O.o
Ryoku: what knife*devilish grin*

Even though my avi's a guy, I'm a girl! My name is Mallori, Mal for short! Nice to meet cha all! I'm a newbie too.

electric_halfnhalf

Stone-cold Seeker

Alaundria

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:03 am

Hiya! I have been around for a while actually, I joined the guild when SFDR was up on the Guild Spotlight. (I joined just in time to watch the first attempt at Alvirad fail. boo hoo! sad *cough*joinAlvirad*cough*) I figured I would finally crawl out of the woodwork and say hello biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:53 am

alli_cat91
align=center]Hello! I'm Alli! I eat brains! Woo! Well... not really... I actually only eat the right side since it's the creativity oriented side supposedly... math and suchjust don't satisfy my sweet tooth. ^.~ I LOVE to rp so much it's crazy.. I've been roleplaying for roughly four years but I'm still very inexperience in many areas.. cybering really isn't my cup of tea but I am open to an type of roleplay you could possibly think up. I will state this now though, if the roleplay gets too "personal" that's not really something I go for and I would probably do a random topic shift... or something.. I am just an innocent high school junior! :3 Anyways!!! I am overly thrilled to be here and look forward to roleplaying with anyone and everyone! Much love!

~*Alli*~
How do they taste? I mean the brains? mrgreen

Yush, yush, there is no good thing named cybering. Tis' banned from this guild, and the rest of it's ilk.

There is no such thing as an innocent junior. ninja

WELCOME ANYWAYS!...
I'm watching you.. /glare...

Versi Crestfold

Versi Crestfold

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 am

cecini
Hello all. I'm a newbie of the guild. Have been rping for like seven years or so. Will be great to rp with you all.
Welcome home, friend- I hope you have enough room in your house for your new family. No? Pity.

TY PENNINGTON! [from Home Improvement]

Ty Pennignton
GOOOD MOOORRRNNIING!!!

[See it's a bad joke, about improving her home, because that's the way Ty usually starts his shows..And see- nevermind..]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:59 am

Penden
Versi Crestfold
Ahh! I hath been upstaged-eth! Not really. Penden already did it, but welcome Tekentai. 3nodding

You think you're paranoid but I did it partly just to mess with you biggrin
I'll be watching you..you and your gold pants! ninja

Versi Crestfold

Versi Crestfold

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:03 am

electric_halfnhalf
Yo, I'm electric_halfnhalf,nickname of my character,Ryoku. He's half vampire and half dragon,and uses the element lighting. HALFNHALF!

electric_halfnhalf: I don't think he likes the nickname...
Ryoku:What makes you say that?
electric_halfnhalf: the knife behind your back..O.o
Ryoku: what knife*devilish grin*

Even though my avi's a guy, I'm a girl! My name is Mallori, Mal for short! Nice to meet cha all! I'm a newbie too.
Electricity + metal = bad combination... eek

Anyways, I'm glad you didn't put half vampire, half dragon, and half human lol I don't think I could've greeted you properly if you did. sweatdrop

Don't worry, Mal, we accept newbies and n00bs aswell. [Though the latter is most often kicked.]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:13 am

Alaundria
Hiya! I have been around for a while actually, I joined the guild when SFDR was up on the Guild Spotlight. (I joined just in time to watch the first attempt at Alvirad fail. boo hoo! sad *cough*joinAlvirad*cough*) I figured I would finally crawl out of the woodwork and say hello biggrin
Myes, SDRP spotlight was all a ploy by Penden to get more people to come to the guild. MWahahahahaahaha-owowowwwoww.. My SPLEEEN!

I had wondered, when you joined since I never saw you in the "Main" forum just Alvirad, but nows I knows.. So, thank you for crawling out of the woodwork, I'm sure thats not so good for the wood.

Versi Crestfold

Sins of an Angel

Chatty Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:04 am

~*Kiss the stars with me*~

=3 Heyos, I am Sins or Kat. Both are good!

I just joined, I'm an RP junkie (>> *realizes how AA that just sounded* gonk LOL)

Anyways o.o I love to RP and have a lot of different charries, and love making new rp friends and just friends in general so I look forward to getting to know lots of you! ^^

XD I tend to be picky about my RP's but I'm usually very loyal when I find something I can't pass up.

Also, I would love to be able to help others come up with ideas or improve on them and give good criticism when desired. 3nodding

~*'Cause I hear the whispered words, in your masterpiece beautiful*~
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:36 am

Hi everyone, nice to meet you and I hope I make a great addition to your guild!

This seems to be very active and friendly, and I give the makers kudos. biggrin Hope to RP with you guys soon.

Laxdin

Versi Crestfold

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:03 pm

Laxdin
Hi everyone, nice to meet you and I hope I make a great addition to your guild!

This seems to be very active and friendly, and I give the makers kudos. biggrin Hope to RP with you guys soon.
I DON'T WANT KUDOS!!! I WANT CEREAL BARS!!
RABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLE!!

Welcome join the fun. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:08 pm

Sins of an Angel
~*Kiss the stars with me*~

=3 Heyos, I am Sins or Kat. Both are good!

I just joined, I'm an RP junkie (>> *realizes how AA that just sounded* gonk LOL)

Anyways o.o I love to RP and have a lot of different charries, and love making new rp friends and just friends in general so I look forward to getting to know lots of you! ^^

XD I tend to be picky about my RP's but I'm usually very loyal when I find something I can't pass up.

Also, I would love to be able to help others come up with ideas or improve on them and give good criticism when desired. 3nodding

~*'Cause I hear the whispered words, in your masterpiece beautiful*~
That is a LOT of color. You should join Alvirad, they need people and it's a very BIG Roleplay. GO DO IT. THIS IS PEER PRESSURE OVER DA INTANET

Versi Crestfold

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:50 am

lmfao

RABBLERABBLE

The first time I saw that on South Park I nearly died laughing
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games