Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:23 pm
Zayra scooted next to her father and laid down.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:55 am
*shuicho looked up as the rain began to fall agin thwen as he looked down it stopped*"that's weird"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:13 pm
{x}
"Why were you sent here?",
Hashi asked as he,tried to catch a butterfly not to far away
{x}

Ankur looked down at Hashi then quietly she replied, "To catch a soul that's been terrizing the place...."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:48 pm
Branwen notices the odd sort of weather. "Hmmmm. . .she glanced up."  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:10 pm
*shuicho looked back up and it began snowing*"ummm......"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:45 pm
Branwen went closer to her daughter and mate. "What's going on? Is someone causing this to happen?" she placed a paw on Zayra's shoulder.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:55 pm
Zayra looked up at her mother and licked her paw. "Hi momma. What's wrong with the weather? It's acting really weird."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:37 pm
Timber winced at a cold snowflake that touched her nose, dissolving instantly. She looked up and examined the weather through squinted eyes. She then listened to the surroundings, wondering if she would be able to find the source of this strange happening with her keen ears.
She wondered whether this was foul trickery caused by Almirrah, for she had heard of her and the powers of her kind, but then again she wondered whether someone around the area was causing this to occur.
'Perhaps we should stay close to the fire' she suggested, feeling a light shiver run through her body as the snow fell, and seized.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:53 pm
*shuicho looked down then walked to the fire and suddenly the snow stopped*"what is going on when i look up the weather changes"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:01 pm
Timber shrugged, wondering if someone here had a hidden power they could not control.
Suddenly the fire blew out, the whole area disappeared in an instant darkness. At first everything looked pitch black, but in a moment or so, Timber's eyes adjusted to the darkness. She got up, running towards the dark of the forest. 'I will get more wood' she suggested, feeling mroe secure with the warm light of the fire.

applz

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:23 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
{x}
"Why were you sent here?",
Hashi asked as he,tried to catch a butterfly not to far away
{x}
[/qoute]

Ankur looked down at Hashi then quietly she replied, "To catch a soul that's been terrizing the place...."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:18 pm
{x}
Hashi stopped and looked at her,"
"I think I've heard about wolves like you...I remeber my dad was a really good friend of one....except I don't think he had the same weopon.."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:27 pm
Ankur looked in front and tightened her grip on the scythe, "Thats interesting...." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:31 pm
[x]
Hashi saw her tighten her grip,
he thought she got mad at him..
he looked to the ground,
"S-Sorry.."
{X}

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:45 pm
Ankur felt her own grip and released it slightly, then looked at Hashi, "Sorry?? For what?" she asked him as a flicker of interest came and went from her.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games