Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:24 pm
((Ohh... no wonder I was confused.. I read it wrong. ><;; ))

Sora looked at Slighter and chuckled softly, "That isn't nice Slighter... you wouldn't like it if a moose killed and ate you." She replied teasingly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:31 pm
Slighter laughed and looked at her once again, "Yeah your right, I'll kill the more dangerous animals," he told her has he patted her legs which where still on his stomach and then picked up a rock on the ground and skipped it across the lake once again.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:43 pm
Sora smiled, then laughed, "Alright. Have fun with that!" She watched him skip the rock, intrested how the rock skipped the surface. She always pondered how the rock did that, usually rocks sunk..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:49 pm
Slighter yawned again has he looked up at the sun, now fully visible and reflection in the lake with the setting moon, "Well would you look at that, both the sun and the moon's reflection are on the lake." He said with a smile on his face.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:09 pm
Sora blinked, coming back down to Earth. Looking into the lake she smiled, seeing the sun's and moon's reflection. Smiling herself she says, "Now, that is something I want to see again." After saying that she looks around, feeling the sun starting to warm the earth.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:18 pm
Slighter nodded with a smiled, "Indeed." he said to her has he yawned once again. Feeling more tired then ever before slighter moved his arms behind his head and et himself collapse on the ground behind him.

Slighter
Captain

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:31 pm
Boosh came to the lake shore to fish, and noticed other wolves here. She was new in the pack, and decided to make new friends. ''Hi there! My name's Bloosh! But you can call me Bloo if you want. What's your name?'' She asked, looking at the other female wolf.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:58 pm
Sora was about to say something to Slighter then looked at the newcomer that had just come. Smiling sweetly she sits indian style and looks at the she-wolf not to far away, "Hello Bloo! Nice to meet you! I'm known as Sora!"

Nutella Mocha

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:38 am
''It's nice to meet you! I just got to this pack, I use to be a wanderer.''  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:19 pm
Sora smiled again and nodded, "It seems we were all travelers before we got to this pack."

Nutella Mocha

Iamninjarawrr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:18 am
Walking slowly almost looking like he was prowling Skart came from the forest. He slowly approached the shore licking his maw, he was parched. As his golden eyes searched the horizon he slowly stepped into the water. Cautiously he lowered his head lapping up some cool water as he watched the others down the shore. Once finished he shook his charcoal torso and trotted towards the group. Skart barked a friendly hello as he approached them tail wagging wildly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:11 am
Rei sat on one of the large boulders, her scrawny yet large wolf form loamed, looking around with her bright blue eye. The other eye she kept closed, a large scar running through the middle of it. Her ash colored coat made her stand out instead of blend in. Jumping down from her perch she sulked over to the water and looked in while her tail wrapped around her body.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:58 pm
(( Tzorr's profile is on page 8 of the Character Profile thread. Go check him out. ;D ))

The brute slowly stepped out of the sheltering shadows of the trees surrounding the lake. He walked slowly, and with caution. He slumped his shoulders, and held his head and tail low.
His liquid black eyes stared straight ahead...
...They appeared unnervingly soulless.
A soft breeze ruffled his thick fur, and one of the brute's ears twitched in silent gratitude. The summer air was unbearablly hot, and had driven the lone wolf from his humid shelter in the forest.
He paused at the lakeshore, and only hesitated for a brief moment before stepping into the cool, refreshing water.
Though fleeing instinctively upon his arrival, the fish in the surrounding shallow waters soon came to find that they didn't mind the wolf's presence much at all. They sensed no threat whatsoever from him. They had quickly resumed their carefree little lives while paying the brute little to no mind, simply wriggling and swimming around his paws as if he wasn't even there.
In some ways, he truly wasn't.
After spending a considerable amount of time simply standing statuesque, the mysterious wolf lowered his head to drink of the cool blue water.
His tail swayed contentedly, but otherwise, he showed no emotion.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff