Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:39 pm
*Hands out assorted dessert filled pies*
Welcome new members.
Enjoy your time in the Got Goth? Guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:32 pm
NAME: Emydra
APPEARANCE: Short
FAV. BANDS: Lots
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, art etc
PERSONALITY: Wierd
PET PEEVES: ???
LIKES/DISLIKES: Everything
REASON FOR JOINING: I felt like it  

Emydra_fyre

Familiar Hunter

7,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

Emydra_fyre

Familiar Hunter

7,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:33 pm
Can I have a chicken Pie? I like chicken  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:38 pm
Emydra_fyre
Can I have a chicken Pie? I like chicken

I don't see why not.
*Hands over basket of chinkeny foods compleate with chicken pies.*  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Elochai Sammael

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:48 pm
NAME: Odin
APPEARANCE: about 6' longish blonde hair, blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: anything hard rock, heavy metal, grunge, or Dark wave
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, music, reading
PERSONALITY: ummm...me, I guess
PET PEEVES: n00bs, flamers(forum, not gays)
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like music, books, and pie. I don't like idiots.
REASON FOR JOINING: Why not?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:35 am
NAME: Rebecca
APPEARANCE: Tall with redish black hair , brown eyes. Normally wearing jeans and vest top. I get called ''Goth'' my my parents when i wear my black dress and newrocks but i only wear them on a weekend.
FAV. BANDS: Too many to explain but Slipknot and Nirvana are the big 2
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music-wiccan-art-friends
PERSONALITY: I am out going love to laugh, I am honest, trustworthy. Always there to talk.
PET PEEVES: discimiation, Patronising people.

lostinhope

HBK 2442

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:03 pm
NAME:Kyle
APPEARENCE:5'9" usually in torn blue jeans and black tee shirts with heartograms on them.
FAV BANDS:HIM , Mudvayne , Silverstein , Children of Bodem basicly anything heavy.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:soccer , music , my girl friend
PERSONALITY:kind until i get pissed off a bout somethin than i just turn mean.
PET PEEVES:if it breaks and you were a round it blame your friend. Never ******** your sisters best friends mom  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:20 pm
Welcome to our guild, new members!

::hands out BROWNIES::

I hope you enjoy your stay =3

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:48 am
*wanders in and hands out cookie baskets to all the new recruits*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:04 pm
Greeting to my darling fellow members~ I am ~The Devils Bride~ heart
NAME: ~The Devils Bride~
APPEARANCE: User Image
User Image
FAV. BANDS: MCR, muse, chevelle, NIN, Brighteyes, Blindside, and almost all hardrock/metal bands.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Red, Art lover (abstract, design, wicked colors, cultural, i love it all), vampires, good reads, etc.
PERSONALITY: realistic, passionate, and take a solid position.
PET PEEVES: wiping nose drip with one's clothes or hands...><'
LIKES/DISLIKES: like--a good conversation, food w/flavor, goth culture dislike--liars, fake, and rude people.
REASON FOR JOINING: i am looking forward to meet and befriend lovely goth fellows here~  

~The Devils Bride~

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:10 pm
*Hands out plates of apple fritters*
Welome new members.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:07 pm
NAME: Megan or Ivy. My penname is Poison Ivy
APPEARANCE: 5'6" 1/2 ish. Shoulder length blonde, red, brown hair, brown eyes.
FAV. BANDS: Classic rock, heavy metal, dance. I like all sorts of stuff. I particularly like Metallica, Three Days Grace, Flyleaf, Panic! At the Disco, Avenged Sevenfold, and many, many others.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Most of the time I prefer reading and writing. I stopped watching television at around age 10, although I still watch it sometimes when I'm at friends houses. I like to paintball, shoot archery, ride horses, show, and sleep. Like most, I hate school, but it is, alas, an insperation, for that is where I write so many good pieces, particularly because it makes me miserable.
PERSONALITY: I'm mostly pretty quiet and keep to myself. I dont find myself an outgoing person unless a situation calls for it. My friends, and my mother in particular, often point out my morbid and cynical way of thinking, so I guess its not uncommon to hear me say something completely dark. I also often tend to look on the dark side of things and I like to expect the worst of situations.
PET PEEVES: I am a pest about proper grammar and spelling. I also am annoying about articulation when one is speaking. Otherwise, I dont really have any pet peeves, except that I like to be alone and I like silence when I am reading.
LIKES/DISLIKES: My likes are pretty much the same as my hobbies. I like fantasy stories mostly, and RPGs are my other way of writing aside from poetry and the few stories I am working on. I dislike onions, peppers, hunting animals for sport, my school, the preps in my school, the teachers in my school, the jocks in my school, loud, annoying ringtones, and high pitched screams from people withing a 20 foot radius of me.
REASON FOR JOINING: I found the picture in someone's signature and thought it seemed cool, so I checked it out. Also, I'm labelled "goth" in my school just cuz I have a more thoughtful and mature state of mind than everyone else at my school and also cuz I tend to wear black often. I am really quite a friendly person and very good friend once you get to know me, but where I live, its all based on money and looks, and I have neither money, nor preppy looks. In my opinions, its just their loss cuz they are the ones who are being turned into mindless drones, not me.  

gothic_vampire_lover564

Midori Audra

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:53 pm
NAME: Midori
APPEARANCE: 5'6" shoulder length black hair, brown eyes
FAVORITE BANDS: Project 86, Dead Poetic, Emery......and some other ones.
HOBBIES: Reading, listening to music, drawing, and my favorite, doing absolutely nothing.
PERSONALITY: I'm pretty dull. I'm surprised i have friends. I'm quiet and unfortuantely extremely lazy. Let's just say, if it was up to me, I would sit in a dark corner and never move.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like the rain, books, music, and apparently Gaia. I dislike people who gossip, are nosy, and loud.
REASON FOR JOINING: Sounded interesting and all the other ones i tried were just as dull as me. Also being alone is boring! Especially online.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:03 pm
NAME: Just call me drifter i prefer it
APPEARANCE: ill show ya latter
FAV. BANDS: um alot of stuff mostly any genra of rock sept EMO!!!!!!
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: playing guitar fireworks twisted um loud music fire not lighting things of fire please dont get them confused art metal chains and objects (odd obbsesion) hangin out with friends and stuff
PERSONALITY: lets put it this way i like to have fun
PET PEEVES: dont get me started holy s**t thats a long list
LIKES/DISLIKES: think thats pretty much covered in the last two things
REASON FOR JOINING: um most of my guilds are dead or dieing

oh call me a newb and die............j/k...................no really dont  

Drifter_Xwolf

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:52 pm
Welcome to our new members. *gives out cookie baskets as according to tradition. razz * Pay no attention to the dessert war that is going on, and feel free to wander about and enjoy the guild. 3nodding  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games