Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:19 pm
(Ok! Kanan, you write it! smile )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:42 pm
think it will be all Edwardy-Bella, if you know what I mean, might give him a profile later if he becomes a real character. Maybe when we learn his name!>

Rachel was busy pulling a reluctant Karissa through the halls at what was just barely a passable human pace. "Come on!" She said, smiling brightly, even at the humans. They must have noticed by now that the strangely beautiful people were not as strangely exclusive. They were walking down a particularly locker-filled hallway, and Rachel resisted the urge to cover her ears from all the locker slamming. One of the lockers sent a breeze with its harsh closing, and with it, a scent.

A strong, mouth-watering scent. A smell that Rachel had heard of but never experienced. Venom flooded her mouth as she scanned the hallway, looking for the source of that beautiful scent. She found it in the form of a sophomore student, looking around Rachel's age (or at least the age her appearance gave her). He had sandy blond hair that fringed over his large brown eyes. But it wasn't his face that Rachel was particularly drawn to, it was his blood, the blood that sang to her vampire instincts more clearly than any animal blood.

Rachel's first reaction was instinct, she stepped forward, preparing to crouch, she felt a small growl building in her throat. That boy, or anyone else in the hall, would not know what had happened, he would just be gone. Her second reaction was terror. She turned to Karissa, who was staring at her nervously.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:56 pm
Arianna quietly slipped out of her seat and out into the hallway unoticed. She walked at a human speed walk until she got to Rachel and Karissa. "What's going on Risa?" Arianna asked, looking at Rachel in worry.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:52 pm
The class finished and Estelluna trotted of to the hallway where her friend's bleach scent was. She smelled a faint smell, and it was appealing to her nose. It twitched, but she looked for the others standing on the other side of the hallway.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:31 pm
(Risa? You mean me?)

"Rachel, what's wrong?" Karissa asked in a low undertone. She'd noticed the sudden change in her friend's posture, and didn't like the stiffness at all; it reminded Karissa of her own body when she was getting ready to relinquish all restraint and hunt. Karissa moved to the right, blocking Rachel, and she tried to get a look at the other girl's eyes. But they were black with thirst, and Karissa couldn't tell if that was because she hadn't hunted for a long time, or for another reason. "Rachel, look straight at me, okay?" Karissa said worriedly. If Rachel was having a reaction to one of the students in the hallway, Karissa hoped to shock her out of it with a look at her own red eyes; it'd worked well enough whenever Karissa still had to look at her reflection in the mirror. "Keep your gaze on me or Arianna-" Karissa acknowledged Arianna's arrival "And let's get you outside, how about that?" She sounded like she was talking to a child, but if Rachel was gripped in bloodlust, she was even worse than that. They were beasts when gripped by thirst.

Cya and Zane sat in their Science class - the only class they were allowed to take at a higher level, after proving they knew the advanced material - when they were drawn from their loving daydreams by the sound of their teacher's voice. "Does anybody know-" her voice tapered off. "Can I ask someone to check with the office's attendance records? Maybe he's not at school today. Cya?" Cya stood willingly enough to run the teacher's errand, and Zane stood too, because they were a package deal.

(Cya and Zane want in on the action too. smile But since the sophomore doesn't have a name, I couldn't say anything yet.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:41 pm

Rachel bit her lip hard. Conflicting desires raged inside her. Kill the boy, NO, don't, save him, leave! But he smells so good... Rachel forced herself to look at her friends red eyes. Not at the veins in that boy's neck. She tried to listen to the sound of Karissa's worried breathing, and not the pulse of blood in his veins.

Her chest tightened involuntarily as she halted the flow of air into her lungs. Though Karissa's eyes did not have the shock effect intended, they did bring her a cold reminder of what she had promised herself not to do. To never drink the blood of a human, not if it helped her retain a small part of herself.

Rachel fought the burning in her throat, which was flaring agonizingly in anger. She gripped Karissa's forearm tightly, trying to anchor herself to the ground where she stood with a force that could've crushed a human. She fought to make sense of her thoughts to communicate to her friends. He sings to me. She almost yelled, looking at her friends with pleading eyes.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:39 pm
(Yeah, sorry if I confused you Karissa)
"Come on honey, let's get you outside" Arianna suggested, dragging her friend outside. "What happened in there?" she asked Rachel.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:20 pm
He sings to me. Karissa received the message loud and clear, but was afraid she didn't know what it meant. "Rachel? What do you mean, by 'he sings'?" she asked urgently, once they were all outside. "Which human was it that caught your attention?"

Cya and Zane wandered into the hallway at only a slightly hurried pace. Zane had the foresight to ask the teacher, once again, to repeat the student's name they were checking up on, but surely it wouldn't matter too much if they took their own time to get to the office. Probably the boy - Stephen - was just skipping. "Come on," Cya said, tugging on Zane's hand. "We'll walk the long way to the office-" She cut off at the sight of a human boy older than them, standing still in the hallway. He seemed dazed. "What's the matter?" Cya asked curiously, moving nearer to him.

(Argh, a messy paragraph, but it will have to do)  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:57 pm
Estelluna saw the two and fought back her shock, other than that she readied to help her friend and save the boy. She edged closer to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:12 pm

"The blond one," said Rachel biting her lip, "He smells so delicious, I could barely control myself." She said shamefully, shaking her head. She sunk down onto the ground ungracefully, filling her lungs with clean, untainted air, trying to wipe the memory of that haunting scent from her mind. But she knew it wouldn't work, not when she was still plotting ways to get him alone. It would be so simple.

Stephen blinked, seeming to snap out of his daze. "Um, what?" He asked, scratching the back of his head. "Oh, I was just heading to class." He said, pointing vaguely in the direction of his classroom. "You're in my class right? The two really smart kids." He said, more of a statement than a question, trying to distract himself from the memory of that strikingly pretty girl who had walked by, and then proceeded to glare menacingly at him. He shuddered inwardly at the thought.

kanangirl123

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:39 pm
Gaianame: kanangirl123

Profilename: Stephen

Age(looks): 15

Age(true): 15

Race sad vampire, werewolf, human, hybrid(must have seperate background story for hybrid)) Human

Bio: Stephen lives a normal human life, with two parents as an only child. He moved to Forks when he was 13, 2 years ago, but never really got into the social scene. He has a few friends, but not many close ones. He is a quiet, introverted person, but he does like to have fun.

Power sad only three) NO POWERS!!! But he can make mac'n'cheese.

Picture(s): User Image

razz
>  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:51 am
Karissa cast her mind back, and with her nearly photographic memory, instantly recalled the human Rachel spoke of. There hadn't seemed to be anything special about him. "His name is Stephen, right?" Karissa said finally. "A sophomore, moved here two years ago. The quiet shy type of boy." Karissa knew a little bit about most of the students in school; at times, she had nothing better to do than listen into their petty conversations. But Stephen was not even in her grade, and so she knew no more than what she had observed.

"Uh, yeah," said Cya, thrown off by the use of the words 'really smart kids'. She didn't think that she and Zane were particularly bright, but it was more like the standards of education had fallen in the past decade. Having been homeschooled for the first half of her life, Cya had simply avoided that decline. "The teacher sent us looking for you, actually. We thought you might have skipped class." "Was something wrong, just now?" Zane repeated Cya's earlier question, still aware that Stephen seemed not at ease.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:08 pm
"It's ok Rach. Should we go home and call it a day?" Arianna asked, rubbing her friends shoulder reasuringly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:11 pm
Ooc//

Ooh. Interesting plot. -shoves Ona into hallway-

Bic//

Ona left her class and continued down the hallway at a slow pace, keeping close to the wall for guidance. She bumped into someone on the way to her next class. "Oh... sorry..." she mumbled. She recognized the heat radiating off of the skin. Was it Cya or Zane?

U P H i G H onthe d L

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:45 pm
Karissa really wasn't the type of person to skip school, but in just the last few months when she'd met most of her friends, she'd already broken all the rules. So why not. If that's what Rachel wanted. "Rachel, it's up to you," she said.

Cya felt the muffled impact as someone bumped into Zane, who had his arm wrapped around her shoulder. She turned around - "Just excuse me for a second, will you?" she said apologetically to Stephen - and saw Ona. "Hey Ona!" Cya said brightly. "Are you in between classes right now? Or do you have a study block?"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff