Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:13 pm
The consortium is so unbalanced it probably needs a patch, but you do get the executor after all. Rebels get the shaft really. nothing new short of the b-wing and the mon cal frigate and heros out the wazoo. nothing good for ground assault, though.

The consortium is pretty much a mix of "blast them with keldabes" and "blast them with canderous tanks". its pretty difficult to lose as them..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:41 pm
The Empire is best in Campaign for obvious reasons. Death Star 2... Executor...

The Consortium is best in skirmishes, because their ships are better overall. Kedables and Aggresors tear through nigh anything but Thrawn and Piett, unless it's a good day. Plus, you have the 25 limit cap, which helps even more.

Rebs have crap. You get Garm Bel Ibis, Yoda, and Luke, but they're all land heroes. The only air stuff is a mon cal missle cruiser and b-wings.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Of course, if you don't mind your score too much, Get like a hundred b-wings and give eveyrone nightmares with the s-foils closed. Its not a very pretty sight.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:54 pm
Nelowulf
Of course, if you don't mind your score too much, Get like a hundred b-wings and give eveyrone nightmares with the s-foils closed. Its not a very pretty sight.
Easy solution: Crusader corvettes. Anti-fighter + Anti Missle = B-Wing killer.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:13 pm
Well sounds like fun. Aren't there pirates? If so, are they any good to play?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:54 am
The Pirates are only in campaign, really. It's the Black Sun/ Hutt Empire. They're orange-colored, and have a mix of pirate, rebel, and Imperial units.

The only notable difference in pirates is if your Consortium and you capture a base for building pirate units, instead of the Interceptor Frigate (which you already have as your standard warship), you get to use Venators.

Plus, I think they also added V-Wings into the pirate arsenal. You can't buy them though, and I've only seen them on like two worlds.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:32 pm
I want that game more and more every time you guys talk about it...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:14 am
Indeed  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Leroy Lovetoy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:03 pm
i think battlefront 1&2 rocks  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:23 am
they could have done more with it.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:28 am
"Gonna get ya"

I think that Battlefront two had much more potential. 1 was a pioneering idea and set up a great series. Two had unused potential.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:30 am
well there was no rebel or CIS story arc like there was for the 501st.

And I wonder why the irish guy felt the need to make another thread just like this one.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:36 am
Maybe he's Mikey's cousin?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:36 am
Yeah, alternate storylines would have been excellent. There were also a few combat oriented things it could have been better off with. More different classes as opposed to every team having the same thing. Less jedi heroes and more variety for the soldiers. Thats just a few.

Idk, maybe he wanted to feel special. Or didn't know there was one like this.  

Jaden_Ordo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:39 am
Thats unlikely. He's actually posted here, then made up another one with the exact same name.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games