Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:28 pm
Fuyu jumped down into the forest and laid Itachi and Kisame by a tree. Sasori did the same with Deidara and Zetsu. "They went through us like paper..." She said grimacing at how bad everyone was beaten up. She held her hands over Itachi and Kisame wounds. Her hands were engulfed in regular blue chakra. She healed their cuts and bruises. Once she moved on to Deidara and Zetsu, they woke up. "I feel stronger than I did before..." Itachi said, rubbing his forearms. Kisame agreed. Fuyu stood up, finished with Deidara and Zetsu. They woke up as well. "Thanks,un!" Deidara said streching. "Come on... we've got to keep moving..." Fuyu said, looking back in the direction of the village, "Knowing them, they'll be on our tails in no time..." She said disappearing. They all nodded. "Right..." They said in unison, and disappeared as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:30 pm
" Look I'm not exactly happy with the idea either...but we may have no choice. I mean lok at her. She's HELPING the Akatsuki! We HAVE to find some way! Ether we do that, or just try to reason with her. And the reasoning thing HURTS!!!" Sero was not liking the idea. He did not want to do it...bu he may have to...  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:34 pm
Reks punched Sero in the face, sending him flying back into one of the sakura trees, causing even more petals to fall. He walked away, steeming, walking back to Fuyu and his house. He sighed as he sat on the couch, Admete realizing and laying on his lap without bothering him. Tears began to trickle down his face as he remembered every moment with her- and then how he had to fight her- how she left him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:04 pm
They arrived at the hide out much later. They all walked inside, tired and worn out. Fuyu sighed and slumped down in between Deidara and Sasori. Kisame was asleep on Itachi's shoulder and Itachi was fighting not going to sleep himself. Zetsu, was just relaxing. "All of you look like you just stepped out of a coffin! Look at you, pathetic..." The leader shook his head. "But, Pain-danna, you shoul've seen em'! They beat the crap out of us without even breaking a sweat,un! Those boys aren't normal!" Deidara shouted. Fuyu had fallen asleep. Sasori nodded in agreement with Deidara, then fell asleep himself. Itachi had passed out, Zetsu as well. "You get your re-" But before he could finish, Deidara had fallen asleep as well.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:24 pm
((Yay we hit 2000! *partys alone cuz no one's online*))

Sira walked back up to the hospital to visit Ai. He walked up to her room ignoring the doctors staring at the wounds on his body. He knelt down beside her bed kissing her softly. She didn't stir a bit. He sighed laying a sakura down beside her bed. Yawning he sat down at her side slowly nodding off. His eye's finally closed a few minutes later, the sun sinking in the sky. A medic-nin came in a while later seeing Sira. She put a blanket over his body and left, closing the door behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:15 pm
"Man I got to stop ticking people off" Sero said rubbing the side of his head. Of course I did desreve that for saying hat about bringing Fuyu back. Sero sat on the ground. "Man, I so wish I had a bed!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:26 pm
Reks soon collapsed on the couch tired from fighting and crying all day. Admete had made herself comfortable on his chest as he slept, bad dreams ruining his peaceful sleep, waking up every few minutes, in a cold sweat, his dreams fill with Fuyu killing him- or even worst- sometimes him killing Fuyu. He finally gave up on sleeping and sat up, his head aching.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:42 pm
Sira woke up a few hours later. He felt the blanket on top of him and sat up straight. He looked over at Ai who still showed no sign of consciousness. He moved the blanket off of him and sighed as he stood up. He bent down kissing Ai on the cheek before heading off. He could hear rain pattering against the roof of the hospital. Opening the door he knew he was going to get soaked. Still he headed out into the rain heading for his house.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:48 pm
Reks was so depressed he didn't even mind the rain. He sat at the steps to the house in the rain, already soaked after a minute he sighed remembering times he was stuck in the rain with Fuyu. He was so soaked you couldn't even tell he was crying. Admete sat in the shade of the house, barely inside the door were it was dry, longing for attention, but do to Reks' fould mood and the rain, she decided not to go out, hating the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:54 pm
[[ sorry haven't been on in a while... anyone mind updating me..? please...? ^^; ]]  

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:55 pm
Sira headed inside his house looking out the window at the falling rain. He saw Reks sitting outside on his porch. He came back outside walking over to him. He sat down beside Reks looking over at him concerned. He looked so depressed about Fuyu leaving and he didn't know what to say. He felt guilty because he had know but not told him. "Hey Reks.."
((brb ninja ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:59 pm
[[update me when you come back! >3 ]]  

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:03 pm
((Hmmm... we fought akatsuki, released our demons a couple times... ummm... Ah! Fuyu joined Akatsuki and now Reks is all depressed! ))

"Hey..." reks mumbled, string at the ground. He was glad for the rain, so nobody accually saw him crying.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:18 pm
((oh and um.. dat's it! u missed alot!))
Sira looked up at the sky. He didn't know what to say at that moment. "I'm sorry.. About Fuyu joining Akatsuki.." He was still confused why she was staying. She knew they would betray her so why stay? He sighed running his hand over his forehead.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:21 pm
"Crap, crap, crap, crap." Sero was looking for a house to hurry in for a second. Then he saw Sira and Reks. "Hey!" Sero said.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games