Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okahiki

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:21 am
*While fighting Kenji is stopped by winds he use his concentration to break free of the wind control* "teh, did u forgot my element is wind, i just only started" *stop fighting with Kenji* with an attitude, "Looks like i need to acquire the time to fight someone worthy, i gonna hang out with you people for awhile, to see such people exist to my calibur, without distractions* *breaks apart his dragon blade to become dragon slayer, spins his swords like guns and sheaths his swords*"teh" in a not so nicely manner, "I have some wind elemental power if you want some" "it appears that u trying to rescue someone dear to you, and i admire that" he said in a atmost calm voice*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:55 am
then the winds picked up, and in the wind, the voice of Logen reached Kyuu,* " thank you, ill keep an eye out for you, ill try to not to interfere much in the future, but in theese lands there is no killing, as i as the last of my kind, are currently protecting everything that is good in here, i will not let ayone really get harmed! not even a stranger as you are, my winds will follow you, and evaluate you and maybee direct your powers and maybee in the future help you some, if you have no intentions hidden, i will only be a friend wink i am no enemy of anyone, only a protector of theese lands, i have much to learn about my new power, about my new life power... as i recently found out that Legonsrath my tiger soul, has allways had so ill be making this forest live as it should have done, and ill heal any wound anyone has, as i assure you that NO ONE will come to harm, even if you spar with a friend, no wounds will come only if you want to. i stopped you becouse some events that happened right now could effect you aswell if they hadnt been stopped,--- either of them --- you would most likely been harmed not on fysical matter but they could have ripped out your soul, as they had recently been in contact with a very Evil souldevourer, or as i have called him for thousands of years, Destroyer of worlds, he destroyed my first world and devoured all of my kind... but i dont think that is of any consern to you right now smile , rest they shall, but after that, you can spar/fight with them" * as the voice stopped all the strains that bonded Kyuu was released  

Wacram Glaziuz

Okahiki

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:57 am
*in a werid way* " makes the facial expression >.>, "dont take it the wrong way, * shuts his eyes for a brief momments* 'i dont ten to be all goody goody" as he say in a bad manner. " *while next to the party near the ritual site, sits in the ground an awaits what happens and opens his eyes back up* "do w/e you want, i do what you people call, protect the innocent and all" as he says and finishes with a scolded puffed up face while look away*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:34 pm
*walks to the training grounds*  

Hextech Jayce

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:39 pm
Arage woke up and walked out his dorm. "I need to learn to stop sleeping in," he said, walking outside.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:42 pm
Sup Arage I slept in too!  

Shadens_inferno

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:45 pm
Shadens_inferno

He turns around, and notices Shaden. "Haha, well done, old friend," he said, laughing. "So how are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:49 pm
sleepy!  

Shadens_inferno

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:53 pm
Repressed Memories
Shadens_inferno

He turns around, and notices Shaden. "Haha, well done, old friend," he said, laughing. "So how are you?"
good, so what's on the agenda? (PS:i have a Chior concert today so i'll be getting off early!)  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:59 pm
*walks out of dorm room with a large folder of scrolls and old books*ha i amaze my self sometimes  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:03 pm
Shadens_inferno
Repressed Memories
Shadens_inferno

good, so what's on the agenda? (PS:i have a Chior concert today so i'll be getting off early!)

"I don't know, I was just gonna lay outside or wander around the forest."  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:05 pm
now lets see*heads for the library and pulls out a world map*
hmmm lets see it should be located here *marks map*gahhh but so far away  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:23 pm
lupinewarrior
what is?  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:24 pm
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
what is?

*looks up and notices shaden*oh a temple to help angel and logen  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:28 pm
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
what is?

*looks up and notices shaden*oh a temple to help angel and logen

well i'll come! =)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games