Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:11 pm
she sits up "what happened to you?" she asked, then looked at arage "what happened to you guys?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:30 pm
(Lol I go to eat dinner and he tries to kill me...>.<)  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:45 pm
well i tried talking him into staying nicely, but he tempted me and im such a sucker for temptaion. *tries to sit up and fails* ow, and i kinda hit him with dark power and the hellfire blade. so yeah you might wanna hurry with the medics, our healing powers dont work. oh and if you would, send some bandages with my skeleton, i seem to be bleeding pretty bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:53 pm
"Man, I'll think twice about wanting to step backwards to head towards the castle," he said, sitting up and slightly laughing.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:58 pm
i warned you *starts laughing hard and blood shoots out of his back* ow ow, ha ha ha, ow, man this is too funny. id laugh harder but, i might get lola all bloody. so lola how are those medic skeletons coming?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:00 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
i warned you *starts laughing hard and blood shoots out of his back* ow ow, ha ha ha, ow, man this is too funny. id laugh harder but, i might get lola all bloody. so lola how are those medic skeletons coming?

"I don't find it too funny. You tell me to come back, so I decided to step backwards to follow you, and then you try to kill me. Pft, some friend you are," he said, sticking his tongue out and laughing.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:18 pm
well, id hate to say this but i forgot which way the castle was and i thought you were going the other way. sorry. ha ha aha, ow ow, ha ha, ow. stop making me laugh lola doesnt want a red dress, well i have a red dress in her closet but she always picks one of the white ones.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:22 pm
she sends four skeletons to help them to the infirmatry, she stood up watching the skeletons take them away "what am i going to do with you two?" she asked sighning  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:26 pm
youre going to get us to the infirmary. these holes in our bodies, they cant be healthy. ha ha, ow, hey anyone got a cigarette? i could really use one... this hole is causing a lot of pain for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:27 pm
she sighs "here" she hands him a pack "please no more fighting" she walks over and starts to bandage him up "no more" she finishes and goes over and bandages arage  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:32 pm
ill try, but ill always use the peaceful alternative first. *sneakily places the magic hadcuffs on lola and throws the other end to the castle and watches a skeleton pull it* ha ha that never gets old. *pulls out a cigarette and lights up* want one arage? *offers him one*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:34 pm
she flew back "ill get you" she said and landed beside a skeleton "ouch" she mumbled "gimme that" she said snatching the other end.  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:36 pm
"Cigarettes, pft, no way," he said, getting up and walking away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:38 pm
she stood up, trying to get the handcuffs off "thats not funny" she yelled, she walked back outside  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:39 pm
[psst you cant walk youve got a giant hole right through you, including your spine, unless youre spineless. lol jk]

i bet lolas gonna be mad at me when we get back, so skeletons lets hurry i wanna get there before she has a chance to prepare an argument.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games