Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:27 am
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
(g2g see ya)

(B, working at dad's offic.e he lent me his copmpy.. yay?)

Smirking at her futile atempts to soak him more than he is wet, Juno responds "Actually, that was a warning. If i needed to threaten someone, i'd just use my whip." he says simply. He brushes his hair a bit, since it's practically on his eyes, and tries to shift himself a bit, to prevent the chains that are holding him from making him more uncomfortable. "Besides... It happens involuntarily though i don't need to do it, since this place feels oh-ho great.. But i can freeze up water, just like that.." he finishes, raising his eyebrows.

Esuna looks at them both and fluffs her feathers, soaking more and ignoring their "childish talk"

"Ohohoh.... ... sorrrryyy Jack Frost!" laughs a bit. "Well, let's see it then, since you think you're so tough!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:59 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
(g2g see ya)

Smirking at her futile atempts to soak him more than he is wet, Juno responds "Actually, that was a warning. If i needed to threaten someone, i'd just use my whip." he says simply. He brushes his hair a bit, since it's practically on his eyes, and tries to shift himself a bit, to prevent the chains that are holding him from making him more uncomfortable. "Besides... It happens involuntarily though i don't need to do it, since this place feels oh-ho great.. But i can freeze up water, just like that.." he finishes, raising his eyebrows.

Esuna looks at them both and fluffs her feathers, soaking more and ignoring their "childish talk"

)
"Ohohoh.... ... sorrrryyy Jack Frost!" laughs a bit. "Well, let's see it then, since you think you're so tough!"

Juno crosses his arms. "Hmm.. why not? I think i can heat it back easily myself..." he says, ignoring Esuna's constant twittering to stop him from damaging the waterfall's temperature. His eyes close and his mouth tightents, and he takes a bit of air and softly breathes over the water. Suddenly, as he does this, the water takes a even more tougher form, and you can feel the icy ness of it, still degrees left to become solid ice.

Esuna's neck almost pops open at her bitterness at this. "Oh... he's really going to kill her if he does something like this!... Kids and their "hobbies"...

(B. Whew.)  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:03 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
(g2g see ya)

)

Juno crosses his arms. "Hmm.. why not? I think i can heat it back easily myself..." he says, ignoring Esuna's constant twittering to stop him from damaging the waterfall's temperature. His eyes close and his mouth tightents, and he takes a bit of air and softly breathes over the water. Suddenly, as he does this, the water takes a even more tougher form, and you can feel the icy ness of it, still degrees left to become solid ice.

Esuna's neck almost pops open at her bitterness at this. "Oh... he's really going to kill her if he does something like this!... Kids and their "hobbies"...

(B. Whew.)

Tomoe feels the sudden change in temperature and starts shivering like mad. "J-Juno! Y-Y-You d-d-d-didn't tel me i-i-i-it's was g-g-g-going to b-be t-t-this c-c-c-c-c-cold!!" she managed to say, shivering and stuttering. "C-Change it b-b-b-b-back!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:25 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
(g2g see ya)

)

(B. Whew.)

Tomoe feels the sudden change in temperature and starts shivering like mad. "J-Juno! Y-Y-You d-d-d-didn't tel me i-i-i-it's was g-g-g-going to b-be t-t-this c-c-c-c-c-cold!!" she managed to say, shivering and stuttering. "C-Change it b-b-b-b-back!"

Juno calmly looks at her and says "Oh... alright then.... it was kinda making the water feel rather good tho..". He rubs his hands together, and makes a small heat energy ball from them, and soon, the water is back to it's mild but warm state again. " I really didn't feel anything..." he says casually. "So.. you believe me now? " he says smiling.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:29 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
(g2g see ya)

)

(B. Whew.)

Juno calmly looks at her and says "Oh... alright then.... it was kinda making the water feel rather good tho..". He rubs his hands together, and makes a small heat energy ball from them, and soon, the water is back to it's mild but warm state again. " I really didn't feel anything..." he says casually. "So.. you believe me now? " he says smiling.

She smiles a bit and nods. "Yes... I believe you now," she said climbing out of the water and walking behind some trees. "That was cool.... where did you learn to do that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:46 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

)

(B. Whew.)

She smiles a bit and nods. "Yes... I believe you now," she said climbing out of the water and walking behind some trees. "That was cool.... where did you learn to do that?"

He puts his arms on the sides of the river, liking the water. "I think.. i was born with that ability. It's a long story, I don't feel like telling..." he says, wishing in his mind he could enjoy the water without all the clothes and chains holding him up.

Esuna calmly looks at them, thinking- "a very difficult story at that.."- she thinks.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:48 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

)

(B. Whew.)

He puts his arms on the sides of the river, liking the water. "I think.. i was born with that ability. It's a long story, I don't feel like telling..." he says, wishing in his mind he could enjoy the water without all the clothes and chains holding him up.

Esuna calmly looks at them, thinking- "a very difficult story at that.."- she thinks.

Throws her clohes onto a tree branch and sits down on a rock in only her underwear, still behind the trees. "Oh... alright then... I won't pester you or anything," she said laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:54 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

Throws her clohes onto a tree branch and sits down on a rock in only her underwear, still behind the trees. "Oh... alright then... I won't pester you or anything," she said laughing.

Juno closes his eyes and feels the rush of how the water makes him feel soo relaxed, that he;'s practically not noticing Tomoe's antics in the forest. "Yeah.... i still kinda hate having this burden that i have both temperatures ... inside me.. ooh.... that felt nice... ah..." he says softly, and removes his shades and puts them on the grass, thinking "Eh, the only "clothing" i can take off that isn't strapped on me...". His breath sometimes becomes small vapor clouds, yet it's not too cold nor too hot either.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:58 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

Juno closes his eyes and feels the rush of how the water makes him feel soo relaxed, that he;'s practically not noticing Tomoe's antics in the forest. "Yeah.... i still kinda hate having this burden that i have both temperatures ... inside me.. ooh.... that felt nice... ah..." he says softly, and removes his shades and puts them on the grass, thinking "Eh, the only "clothing" i can take off that isn't strapped on me...". His breath sometimes becomes small vapor clouds, yet it's not too cold nor too hot either.

"You can take your clothing off if you like, I'll stay here," she said. "By the way, I'm wearing only underwear, so don't come here..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:09 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

"You can take your clothing off if you like, I'll stay here," she said. "By the way, I'm wearing only underwear, so don't come here..."

"Oh, my deary Tomoe... i wish i could. Take most of my clothes off, really. ... Actually, i can. But it's not a pretty sight.. might make your eyes sore. " he says, and gets out, casually doing a weird manuver with his shirt. At mid undressing, he stops for a while. "Wait.... underwear? HOT DOG!. .. I mean no. " he says, seeing Esuna look at him with killer silver eyes.

Juno finishes undressing, and his torso shows a large part of muscles, many of them are red and marked from the bundles of chains, some bloodstains on his skin, but he seems to not mind it. "It's kinda difficult to get the ones over the shirt off..." he says, scratching, or what is of it, his neck. You can hear a jingle jangle of scraping chains on each other. He slowly gets inside the water again, with only boxers and his magically stuck chains of command. "If it wasn't for my condition... maybe these things wouldn't be on me" he says, trying to make a small chuckle but turns a bit like a sour comment.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:14 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

"Oh, my deary Tomoe... i wish i could. Take most of my clothes off, really. ... Actually, i can. But it's not a pretty sight.. might make your eyes sore. " he says, and gets out, casually doing a weird manuver with his shirt. At mid undressing, he stops for a while. "Wait.... underwear? HOT DOG!. .. I mean no. " he says, seeing Esuna look at him with killer silver eyes.

Juno finishes undressing, and his torso shows a large part of muscles, many of them are red and marked from the bundles of chains, some bloodstains on his skin, but he seems to not mind it. "It's kinda difficult to get the ones over the shirt off..." he says, scratching, or what is of it, his neck. You can hear a jingle jangle of scraping chains on each other. He slowly gets inside the water again, with only boxers and his magically stuck chains of command. "If it wasn't for my condition... maybe these things wouldn't be on me" he says, trying to make a small chuckle but turns a bit like a sour comment.

"What condition...?" Tomoe said, peeking from behind a tree, when she new he had finished undressing. "So, those chains are on you by command, not because you want them too....?" she said, staring at his body without really noticing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:27 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

"What condition...?" Tomoe said, peeking from behind a tree, when she new he had finished undressing. "So, those chains are on you by command, not because you want them too....?" she said, staring at his body without really noticing.

"Yerp. It's completely like that. I don't know if you have seen Chains of Command before... any of them.. but they make sure the slave stays right in their own space of actions. Right now... i'm like one of them. Heh. I could be in a pirate ship... " he says, pointing at his "Arr! Boots! on the shore of the small waterfall, " ... and i wouldn't be told apart from one of the slaves in them. Hey... .. does this disgust you? " he says, his back shows some of the bruises like said before. "... If you wish, i could put the shirt back, i got like more of them..." he says in a comforting way.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:32 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

"Yerp. It's completely like that. I don't know if you have seen Chains of Command before... any of them.. but they make sure the slave stays right in their own space of actions. Right now... i'm like one of them. Heh. I could be in a pirate ship... " he says, pointing at his "Arr! Boots! on the shore of the small waterfall, " ... and i wouldn't be told apart from one of the slaves in them. Hey... .. does this disgust you? " he says, his back shows some of the bruises like said before. "... If you wish, i could put the shirt back, i got like more of them..." he says in a comforting way.

She softly and curious walks over tohim, not caring right now that she's only wearing underwear and stares at his bruises. "No... they... they don't disgust me...." she softly touches them. "They...... must've hurt..... right?" she said, with a face filled with concern.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:53 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

She softly and curious walks over tohim, not caring right now that she's only wearing underwear and stares at his bruises. "No... they... they don't disgust me...." she softly touches them. "They...... must've hurt..... right?" she said, with a face filled with concern.

At her touch, he whirls around and holds her hand back, sort of pushing her softly, not to throw her balance off, but in shock. "Erm... don't... don't touch them... " he says, his eyes bright clear red, with looks of shock and worry in them, his hair covering them slightly but not hiding his expression. "It.... erm... hurts. Yes. And i might be carrying infectious diseases!" he says, and tries in a really bad manner to fake groans of pain.

In his mind, he thinks "Damn... if she left her hand longer.....". He looks at her, then switches his eyes a bit. "You know, your father wouldnt be happy if he knew we were in these clothes like this.... and i don't suggest you touch me. " he says, looking at only her legs, but then switching his eyesight somewhere else again. ".... I have.... well... ... " he stammers, feeling the effects of the warm water on his mind, and finnally says "I have a curse ... and to be frank, it's best if i never had any human touch from anyone. ... Ok?". His arms droop a bit, and he stares a bit to the water, trying to act normal again. "...You know.. you where right, this place Is the best" he says, smirking a bit.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:58 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

At her touch, he whirls around and holds her hand back, sort of pushing her softly, not to throw her balance off, but in shock. "Erm... don't... don't touch them... " he says, his eyes bright clear red, with looks of shock and worry in them, his hair covering them slightly but not hiding his expression. "It.... erm... hurts. Yes. And i might be carrying infectious diseases!" he says, and tries in a really bad manner to fake groans of pain.

In his mind, he thinks "Damn... if she left her hand longer.....". He looks at her, then switches his eyes a bit. "You know, your father wouldnt be happy if he knew we were in these clothes like this.... and i don't suggest you touch me. " he says, looking at only her legs, but then switching his eyesight somewhere else again. ".... I have.... well... ... " he stammers, feeling the effects of the warm water on his mind, and finnally says "I have a curse ... and to be frank, it's best if i never had any human touch from anyone. ... Ok?". His arms droop a bit, and he stares a bit to the water, trying to act normal again. "...You know.. you where right, this place Is the best" he says, smirking a bit.

"Oh.... I.. I see... alright..." she smiles softly and jumps into the water and sits next to him. "Well.... yeah daddy would be a bit... mad... but we're not doing anything wrong are we...? as long as we control ourselves everything will be fine!" she said. I wonder what type of curse he has.... she thinks as she looks at him. "Erm.... what kind of curse?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games