Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:11 pm
Dropping everyone a line to let them know that internet has been cancelled at my apartment, and I don't know when I'll be back on.

I leave Monday morning to go out west to Missouri to help my dad and my grandmother off with an auction, then on the way back east they'll drop me off in Virginia, where I'll catch transportation south to Miami.

I'll probably pop back online over the weekend for a final notice (cause I'll be staying at my parent's house for that period of time, and they have internet), but it's going to be busy, so just in case I can't, here it is!

See you all soon, from the south side of the country!

heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:39 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Rainey_angel81
Agility sucked a** tonight. My poor dog was trying her hardest to take my cues but I kept messing up. I felt sorry for her, But I gave her double jackpot at the end for putting up with my crap tonight
have I mensioned i'm EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMELY jelouse of you getting to do all this dog stuff? XD cudos though.

^.^ that's why you need a dog...so you can do all this neat stuff  

Rainey_angel81

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:01 pm
Rainey_angel81
UglyCoyoteNG
Rainey_angel81
Agility sucked a** tonight. My poor dog was trying her hardest to take my cues but I kept messing up. I felt sorry for her, But I gave her double jackpot at the end for putting up with my crap tonight
have I mensioned i'm EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMELY jelouse of you getting to do all this dog stuff? XD cudos though.

^.^ that's why you need a dog...so you can do all this neat stuff
XD I'd love a dog. But even if i could have a dog, all i'd be able to get is a mini dog. razz  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:57 pm
I know someone who is doing agility with a Min-Pin. He's pretty good. Can jump 16"  

Rainey_angel81

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:06 pm
XD I'd like to do something with a corgi.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:21 pm
corgi's like to n** at heels  

Rainey_angel81

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:27 pm
XD yus they do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:31 pm
I take it that's why you love them NG?  

Crenn

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:38 pm
Ugh, anybody else getting "petitions" through pm's? I've gotten two already. They're just chain letters. They don't even say what exactly they're going for or anything. stressed The last one I got was a raver petition, the original message just says something like "sign this and send to all your friends". Yep, chain letter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:46 pm
Eddily
Ugh, anybody else getting "petitions" through pm's? I've gotten two already. They're just chain letters. They don't even say what exactly they're going for or anything. stressed The last one I got was a raver petition, the original message just says something like "sign this and send to all your friends". Yep, chain letter.
gonk  

Ootheca

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:14 pm
Eddily

Yeah, I just got one... >o Will they EVER give up trying to find ways around the chainletter rule? ><

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:20 pm
Lloxie
Eddily

Yeah, I just got one... >o Will they EVER give up trying to find ways around the chainletter rule? ><

I got one like that yesterday! I hate those things.  

Sirus Jin

2aetH

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:12 pm
Sirus Jin
Lloxie
Eddily

I got one like that yesterday! I hate those things.

And I just got two, about 10 minutes ago. scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:46 pm
I just delete those. =P

Anyhow, completely out of it today again. Right now I'm sitting with my plate of pasta and garlic bread next to me and I'm perusing music in hopes of setting a mood favorable to get drawing again. I tried doing a few sketches, but they all came out wrong again. x-x;;

Can't even draw my own fursona right anymore ;_;

Sonya Khatsworth

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:49 pm
DoomNeko
I just delete those. =P

Anyhow, completely out of it today again. Right now I'm sitting with my plate of pasta and garlic bread next to me and I'm perusing music in hopes of setting a mood favorable to get drawing again. I tried doing a few sketches, but they all came out wrong again. x-x;;

Can't even draw my own fursona right anymore ;_;

You need a vacation.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games