Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:11 pm
Thank you, *walks in and sits down on bench to relax*

I kinda need to chill.....ugh..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:29 pm
Mortella makes a hot chocolate setting it infront of ren with a smile  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:32 pm
For me? *grabs it*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:38 pm
"yes now just calm down and think of sleep and not other things....atleast not here and if you have to take the mess someplace else."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:55 pm
Okay, *slowly sips the drink*

Glad' your smart, this is kinda what I was talking about before with the whole older sister/motherly figure thing, your the only person I know that can give an' answer to something which actually helps, everyone else gives me bullshit answers and usually worsens s**t or makes me feel bad about myself....(seriously),anyway I kinda managed to get a nap in' so I can't fall asleep (Yet) but if I can in an' hour or two I should be Good, I seem to be able to handle my ******** up sleep schedule now......extremely well, think I'm going to watch youtube for a bit till I get sleepy again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:07 pm
*takes a seat, stretching* "A root beer from the tap sounds much more refreshing right now than anything 7-11's got, haven't had a good one of those since I went to Oktoberfest.. And now that I'm well over my sickness, I could use some cheese, but I'm not sure which kind.. Part of me is saying cheddar, another's saying provolone, and a third is saying every type of cheese mentioned by John Cleese in the Monty Python Cheese Shop sketch, with the same British accent and studio laugh-track.."  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:57 pm
I haven't been in here in a while.

*slams against a wall in aggravation*

I hate it when I get all depressed when I find out a girl, especially ones I think are cute, have girlfriends. It's not like I have a thing against lesbians really, it's just my heart was broken when a girlfriend ran away with another girl. And then I got revenge upon both... sweet delicious revenge. May they forever suffer. evil

Also, I'm addicted to a metal cover of la isla bonita
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSVegqGBc8k  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:38 pm
I kinda don't care whether they cheated with a Girl, or a Guy, or even a herm or some Ghost/Alien bullshit, either way I tend to get pissed because if they love you so ******** much (Which is what is usually said) why the ******** did they go have sex with someone else in the first place? Then immediately after of course run off saying their so in love...you know what happens next...(They have a loop)....

Also two new journal entries, random lyrics that popped in my head...and kinda came up with.  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Insanely Insane-x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:00 am
Rainbow Paw Club!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:48 pm
Well there goes my cheery go lucky ness for the evening.

*Flumps onto a bench*

=.=  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:14 pm
guage walks in, half asleep, half loopy. to his amazement, he was able to sit on a chair near the bar. 'well, i hate hospitals. waste of time. ive been to four appointment, each one saying something, ruling out other things. and the 3x4 cm UNKNOWN mass in my elbow is causing pain into the shoulder and palm. ' gauge said, his head tilting a little and his eyes looking at the ceiling, and them back at the wall.
'this is not a side effect of my meds. this is me, on minnial sleep and high...well i think something is high.'
he said.

[oh my god, i want to cut my arm off. to add to that, ive been going threw mood swings i think. bubbly to pissed to indifferent, to loopy, to something else.
-pumps fist into air-
go me
also, im not trying to sound like the kind of person who has to let everyone know everything....even though ive been doing that....someone want to toss me my shovel as i dig my hole
and my left shift and ctrl keys are broke.....
again, go me]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:34 am
@Death:

So you went to a hospital and they Don't/Didn't know what's wrong with/in your arm? I think you must have seen a massively retarded Doctor......seriously...any real one would have figured it out in one short visit. :S

Also key's broken? Well if it's just the little "Cap" you can always compromise something to fit their depending on what "Type" of keyboard you have, I took a simple eraser off a pencil and it worked with my last keyboard....though it was a b***h to get used to, and I had to sometimes "Pull" the eraser up as it would try to get stuck down.  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:35 pm
its not like that, trust me. my xray didnt explain the mass, and the ct didnt either. my doctor isnt the type to do tests, or have consults unless he has to. so if im going to ortho that means there is something up.
good thing cancer was ruled out..., but he didnt say no to a tumor. granted it would have shown up in either of the scans  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:43 pm
ohhh, well either way good luck with that. :S  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:13 pm
yah -sighs-  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games