Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:40 pm

Celestia Whitesword
It's hard to say how any given new recruit will turn out. All we can really go is give 'em the green light, and see how they do.

You're far too merciful, Celestia.
You must learn to treat the new guys like any decent respectable military would.
Treat 'em like maggots.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:42 pm

I like watching idiots collapse under pressures that they create. I'm refering to any new recruits that mess up severly, like I did.

Apotheis

Beloved Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:42 pm

Reminds me of Full metal jacket...

Sargeant Hartman
There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:44 pm

Nelowulf
Reminds me of Full metal jacket...

Sargeant Hartman
There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?

Damn Straight, Nelo my man.

Damn Straight.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:51 pm

FMJ shoudl be required viewing...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:54 pm

Nelowulf

Damn straight.
Yet again.

Sergeant Hartman
Who said that? Who the ******** said that? Who's the slimy little communist s**t, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy ******** godmother said it. ********. I will PT you all until you ******** die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

Sol Walker
Crew

Seriph von Destris

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:01 pm

Xaron the destroyer
Did I just hear a bingo? We have a winner! And where the hell is Aksel hmm? I don't see him out helping me kill the Jedi, or help kill the people that are attacking the troops, or anything that could be helpful to us? Why the hell should I have any loyalty to him?

Thats true, where is he??????

But hey, the elite troopers have almost taken care of the hostil targets by themselves.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:02 pm

Sounds like an interesting show. What's it about?

elvisnake

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:03 pm

elvisnake
Sounds like an interesting show. What's it about?

Full Metal Jacket? A story about Marines during the Vietnam War.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:03 pm

Cale Darksun
Nelowulf

Damn straight.
Yet again.

Sergeant Hartman
Who said that? Who the ******** said that? Who's the slimy little communist s**t, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy ******** godmother said it. ********. I will PT you all until you ******** die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

Hey, did you get that from the movie Full metal jacket? xd

Seriph von Destris

Apotheis

Beloved Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:04 pm

ENS. Edson
Xaron the destroyer
Did I just hear a bingo? We have a winner! And where the hell is Aksel hmm? I don't see him out helping me kill the Jedi, or help kill the people that are attacking the troops, or anything that could be helpful to us? Why the hell should I have any loyalty to him?

But hey, the elite troopers have almost taken care of the hostil targets by themselves.
I was angry, oh well I get that way. He is probably getting the information that we went there for.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:07 pm

Hmm, I might just pick it up, sounds interesting.

elvisnake

Seriph von Destris

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:08 pm

Xaron the destroyer
ENS. Edson
Xaron the destroyer

I was angry, oh well I get that way. He is probably getting the information that we went there for.

well who knows?
But when the troopers get done, do you want them to return to the shuttle, or go to you and help with the jedi? (a jedi would not stand the attack of a whole platoon of storm troopers, and a sith) xd twisted
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:08 pm

Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword
It's hard to say how any given new recruit will turn out. All we can really go is give 'em the green light, and see how they do.

You must learn to treat the new guys like any decent respectable military would.
Treat 'em like maggots.
We have another n00b?

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:10 pm

Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword

Treat 'em like maggots.
We have another n00b?

Not yet.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games