Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:50 am
(so srorry guys for not being on this weekend i have found my self with a pirate passed out in my home again for the second time this year. I sooo want to kill myself or him just to make all of the insane wierdness stop. So i belive i will do a rant so everyone will know how i feel when i come back monday... Lee this ones for you buddy!

Okay this is my friend i have been trying to help move out of his fathers house for the past couple months.who despite all rational sense does not want to pack up and move out of his house depite the fact that his father who was paying the mortgage on the house for the past thirteen years had died six months ago.
* one would think that would be enough incentive to move ....no
*Or that he has had enough mourning time
*Or mebe the fact that he is terribly unemployed and underfinanced and was formerly liveing off the kindess of relatives and strangers.

So he has been dragging his heals whenever possible at all all of the time also for some odd reason he sleeps on the opposite side of the normal people clock ....one would think that he has some sort of insane love intrest or super hero stripper life to show for it .....no. When ever i come over to help because i have moved about eight times in the corse of my natrual life. You would assume that s**t would get done .... Oh hells no .... hes been bringing up an unlimited list of crazy a** movies to wacth or television programmes that he cannot live without. There is nothing i can do to motivate him in the slightest to take any incentive in himself or at all towards anything else. I am on the verge of buying him a hooker if i thought it would do him a lick of any good.

Now the horror of it all

Ok so he has made this his second time to come over to my house and start to slowly have an agonizeing pewe herman stylized death sceen with unlimited vomiting from some kind of bottomless acid pit of unknown orrigins located somewhere in a extra bowl gland only know to birds and small lizards. So ow i am religated to playing sympathetic nurse maid and slopping out mess buckets and trash and uneaten food that one would assume would be helthy to any normal human. But the second it gets to his primary digestive sack it causes his suprior acid produceing glands to vomit up an endless strem of green phsperecet goo of death.

Not only is he unable to eat any normal people food he only weights like 97 pounds wet. He has practicaly no body mass he is so so so so late for the german nazi war camp its's not eaven funny. i mean the first time he was sic i took sympathy on him and let him be sick in my bed. i showed him off to one fo my closest friends and she will atest that she thought he was dead pirate jesus in my bed . i had to poke him into makeing a noise to prove otherwise. i keep telling him he should eat, and i know it's my inner jew mother seeing him skeletonized and only wanting the best for him .....but he just wont eat . He says that he trys to eat and he says he does a good job of it but i have only ever seen him eat one meal at a damn time that is usualy mostly fast food in orrigin.

But the worst ting of all the most mind blowingly disgusting thing of it all is the fact that he smells. He smells so so so soso undescribeably awful. I cannot describe in words or do justice to the lingering miasma tat follows this half dead corpse man around my house. I have been around dead bodies....preserved, fresh, rotten, jeletinized intheir own flesh, and pickled. Nothing can possibly prepare me for this ungodly other worldly hell of stench that is emited by the body chemistry of this liveing annomoly. It is a combination of calcium rot, muscle atrophy, amonia bi carbon, and a terribly awful smell of half curtled cottage cheese whey. But i can only tell you that the only way one could possibly sympathize with this smell would be to sit next to hom and wonder where in gods name this creature crawled out from under a rock.

but wait theres more......

He is in purpetual religon arguement mode...i mean non frikking stop! He is throwing up and being sick in a bucket and yelling about why in the world we dont have any pork products in the house mebe that would make him feel better. Or who are the biggest celebertys that have broken the vampire masquerade. Why he cannot dream because of the multiple spells he put all over himself that he learned from some ex that he had who was taught on the old english mores by a bog hag whom she had to haggle with for such knowlege her unbourn child. Why my religon is a lie becuse allah is the one true and only legitimate humanitarian god of the ultimate football play list of multi deific entitys that 1 do not exist or i am prtty sure dont exist. How we should all live by p.l.u.r. and the only one time he felt to be truly free was when he was a kandie kidd going from rave to rave. His cats practiceing mirror magic. My dead exes picking on him in the umbra of the unsceen to make him sick. Why I dont marry him because he is sooo much of an awsome man and an awsome guy with an awsome future. How maine and tail shampoo ruined his life and made him so skinny. How he will never have any body weight change on him what so ever because of some gypsy generational curse.

There is no end to it and he is on a cruze to piss me off . I have called up mutual friends for help and the more and more times go on the more and more it looks like a lost case ....this was all wrote up in a fit and desperation of all and everything that is wonderful in life so i am going to go to bed now and hope to god some crazy a** s**t doesent happen in the mourning because all i would need now is to have a dead pirate jesus on my lazy boy recliner sectonal. Guys please cross your fingers for me while i deal with the crazies and for reading all of this .....boy i hate this...)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:26 am
dose, beat his a** out of your home count as an option  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:20 pm
I would have him sent to a homeless shelter or something maybe even drop him off at the hospital or emergency room. =S

He seriously sounds like he's gone mad or that's him off his pill. =
(He did say he was mentally retarded....)

Anyway good luck Mort, I didn't know Lee was that hell of a mess in real life. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:35 pm
Well, that sounds pretty ******** up if you ask me.
I'd say he has some kind of intestinal virus and should only drink ginger ail, and eat crackers, (saltines only) for awhile, It should help, I kinda had an' intestinal problem like that once and it takes awhile to get over but the ginger ail and saltines help a lot, though I recommend waiting before EATING the saltines as if you eat them right away they'll do what everything else does, once the stomach feels better saltines help it get back into the habit of eating food, (a couple saltines at a time though, not a box, or fat hand full) hope this helps....

seriously wish you a massively behemoth sized amount of Good luck, I myself would have ended up tossing him out the tallest buildings window from his tomfoolery nonsense arguments. =/

Love, peasant. san. <- Thinking of using it as one of them post thingies.  

xXPeasantxSanXx

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:38 pm
666 Demonic Lover 666
I would have him sent to a homeless shelter or something maybe even drop him off at the hospital or emergency room. =S

Anyway good luck Mort, I didn't know Lee was that hell of a mess in real life. >.<
no it's not lee its a lee style rant this guys name is seth  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:39 pm
xXPeasantxSanXx
I'd say he has some kind of intestinal virus and should only drink ginger ail, and eat crackers, (saltines only) for awhile, It should help, I kinda had an' intestinal problem like that once and it takes awhile to get over but the ginger ail and saltines help a lot, though I recommend waiting before EATING the saltines as if you eat them right away they'll do what everything else does, once the stomach feels better saltines help it get back into the habit of eating food, (a couple saltines at a time though, not a box, or fat hand full) hope this helps....

seriously wish you a massively behemoth sized amount of Good luck, I myself would have ended up tossing him out the tallest buildings window from his tomfoolery nonsense arguments. =/

he'll eat fake food just fine  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:58 pm
Arty grabs Mort by the hand and pulls her to his chest kissing her deep on the lips, his other hand pressing into her lower back.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:26 pm
Mortella
xXPeasantxSanXx

he'll eat fake food just fine
Oh, then his bodies just gotten too used to junk food. =/

Not sure what would help with that. >.<  

xXPeasantxSanXx

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:33 pm
Mortella
666 Demonic Lover 666

no it's not lee its a lee style rant this guys name is seth

Ohhh, my apalogese then mort, and seth? Did he happen to move there from Elkhart? Just a curiousity since there used to be someone named seth here when I was in elementary school, he'd be at least 20 by now though.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:09 pm
I've got a rant of my own.. After just getting out of the slammer for an assault charge that never happened due to something called logic, which the police had a hard time understanding..

So, I made the mistake of letting the mother Mindy and I both despise move in with me a month ago.. Friday, she happened to be out of town in Dallas, a good 2 hour drive from here, and called me to begin another of her rants about how she wants to reclaim custody of Mindy. Once again, for the umpteenth time in 3 years, another heated argument ensued about this, she hangs up, as do I.. Ten minutes later, the police arrive claiming she claimed I had assaulted her. And, the law being the f'ed up piece of in-need-of-massive-reform s* it is, despite the fact I told them an assault of any kind was impossible due to circumstances, I wound up going to jail anyway Friday night, only to be released at Noon today. And I learned my mother will have no legal action taken against her despite the false report, so it's going to be up to me and an attorney friend of mine who owes me a massive favor (one pro-bono lawsuit after I helped him rent the tux, his wife's gown, and their limousine for their wedding) to sue her until she's too poor to afford the poor house.

*coughs* So basically, a fun way to spend the weekend. One that will cost my mother all rights she thought she had for fighting me for custody of my sister, and however much the maximum gain is for a Civil Suit. Happy fun times, lots of disco dancing.  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:31 pm
sounds like a party.

the only rant i would have is the messed up medical system we have. an unknown growth in my arm, four doctors, xray, ct. and none of them, including the ER, have no ******** clue what it is. i have pain running from my hand to my shoulder blade and its spreading into my back. my hand goes numb, and the durations are never constant. i was old i would be going to ortho in may, but get this. my grandma pulls some strings and i get to go on thursday. thats the only thing that turned in my favor lately. next step is an MRI. knowing my luck. thats not going to give them a clue.
might as well cut my arm off.

but, im not as bad off as you guys  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:06 pm
Changed W.E.P. key and password.

Kids out of luck now, I have my internet back. heart
And it's at the speed it was meant to run at.  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:20 pm
I'm starting to get tired of seeing all this obsession over the new My Little Pony. Seriously... grown women turning into squealing goo over some ******** rainbow gay ponies.

Damn, I want a girl that's more mature than that. :/ A woman, not a 10 year old.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:36 pm
Mort strolls back in behind the bar "FINALY I am rested up from my drama fit and work extravaganza ....so what have i missed?"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games