Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:06 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki [the cat] saw Nate in the tree, startled by his sudden appearance, she slipped but grabbed onto the branch, holding tightly, because her life depended on it. "NYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
nate lifted up the helpless cat. "mitsuki???" he exclaimed as he put her on the branch. "y are u a cat?"

"Mitsuki." shun said, reaching them. "Hey Nate."
racy gets bothered in her daydream and looks to the tree.
nate looks to shun. "what happend to mitsuki????"

"Really I'm not sure." Shun said, looking at the two.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:07 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki [the cat] saw Nate in the tree, startled by his sudden appearance, she slipped but grabbed onto the branch, holding tightly, because her life depended on it. "NYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
nate lifted up the helpless cat. "mitsuki???" he exclaimed as he put her on the branch. "y are u a cat?"

Mitsuki dug her claws on the branch. "nya..."  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:07 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

nate nods awkwardly. racy, still in the grass, ignors then and looks back at then clouds.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:15 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

nate nods awkwardly. racy, still in the grass, ignors then and looks back at then clouds.
"It's because of my Onii-san. It's his fault. That's why I turned myself into a cat." Mitsuki mumbled softly.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:18 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

"It's because of my Onii-san. It's his fault. That's why I turned myself into a cat." Mitsuki mumbled softly.
((onii-chan?)) "okay.." nate says confused. his eyes catches racy and starts to watch her again. racy felt she was watched and whilenate blinked, she teleported behind him and pushed him out of the tree then teleported back in a second.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:22 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

((onii-chan?)) "okay.." nate says confused. his eyes catches racy and starts to watch her again. racy felt she was watched and whilenate blinked, she teleported behind him and pushed him out of the tree then teleported back in a second.
(Sora.) "what?!"  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:24 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

(Sora.) "what?!"
" ooof!" nate said as he fell out of the tree. "racy!!" racy loked back at nate then to the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:31 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

(Sora.) "what?!"
" ooof!" nate said as he fell out of the tree. "racy!!" racy loked back at nate then to the sky.
Mitsuki climbed out of the tree and walked towards Nate. "You okay?" She asked worriedly.  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:32 pm
Shun jumps from the tree and looks at Nate. "You okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:36 pm
nate nods as he brushes off dirt from his clothes. "im fine." he looks back at racy then turn to mitsuki and shun.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:43 pm
"That's why I hate trees."
Sora walked behind Mitsuki and grabbed her by the scruff of her neck. "Gotcha little kitty!"
Mitsuki struggled. "Nyaaaa!!!!! Let go Onii-san!!!! Let me go!!!"
Sora chuckled darkly. "No. Why should I? You made me run after you."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:49 pm
Shun looked up at Sora. "Sora, take it easy on her. I'm sure she didn't mean to do that." Shun said, trying to calm down the atmosphere.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:57 pm
Sora looked at Shun, not convinced at all."I won't. I know that she meant it." Sora shook Mitsuki.
"S-stop it! I-im getting dizzy Onii-san!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:03 pm
Shun took Mitsuki from Sora. "You okay Mitsuki?" He asked, concerned.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:08 pm
Everything was spinning. "Just... dizzy..."
Frowning, Sora took Mitsuki back. "Say sorry."
I-it wasn't my fault! Let go Onii-san!  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games