Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Veteran crusader

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:46 pm

"nice nice...ok ill have a pint of larger...cuz im english and i can...and a pack of peanuts"
-he laughed and winked at the bar maid-
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Mortella
Deaths kitsune
"well, the most eventful part for me, other then my roommates getting drunk, was that i was almost flattened by a fursuiter and another fur when they were rolling around with each other. along with poker and some video games, granted becasue of the video games i missed a panel i wanted to attend, but it was a fun time for my first meet" He said, one hand on his stomach. "but i was stupid enough not to eat anything, and take around 1000 mg of neproxin, so my stomach is still unsettled."
Mort shook her head and got him a glass of sprite and a plate of salteenes "Eat this first so the acid in your stomach doesent make you up chuck the nothing you havre been eating for the past days" she shook her head "atleast tell me you remained hydrated?"

"im glad i did." Gauge said, grabbing a saltine and placing it in his mouth

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Dark-essence375
"nice nice...ok ill have a pint of larger...cuz im english and i can...and a pack of peanuts"
-he laughed and winked at the bar maid-
She smiled and nodded as she poured his pint as she leaned against the bar top "would you like those honey, ranch, BBQ, beer or toffee?" she said winking back
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Deaths kitsune
Mortella
Deaths kitsune
"well, the most eventful part for me, other then my roommates getting drunk, was that i was almost flattened by a fursuiter and another fur when they were rolling around with each other. along with poker and some video games, granted becasue of the video games i missed a panel i wanted to attend, but it was a fun time for my first meet" He said, one hand on his stomach. "but i was stupid enough not to eat anything, and take around 1000 mg of neproxin, so my stomach is still unsettled."
Mort shook her head and got him a glass of sprite and a plate of salteenes "Eat this first so the acid in your stomach doesent make you up chuck the nothing you havre been eating for the past days" she shook her head "atleast tell me you remained hydrated?"

"Going around not eating like that will also give you a bad case of acid build up and may make you sick if you eat too fast or dont at least give your stomach something to work on before you get to heavier things otherwise you will see it again."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

The Veteran crusader

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:52 pm

-Dark blushes and nods-
"thanks....and yea ill have the bbq please"
-he smiled nervously..she was tall...and...he may not admit it openly...but she was hot to him-
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Mortella
Deaths kitsune
Mortella
Deaths kitsune

"Going around not eating like that will also give you a bad case of acid build up and may make you sick if you eat too fast or dont at least give your stomach something to work on before you get to heavier things otherwise you will see it again."

Gauge swallowed the cracker he had in his mouth and placed the corner of one in his mouth. "jezz, your sounding like my mother" He said, holding the cracker in his mouth as he talked

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:55 pm

Dark-essence375
-Dark blushes and nods-
"thanks....and yea ill have the bbq please"
-he smiled nervously..she was tall...and...he may not admit it openly...but she was hot to him-
She put down his tankard on the bar top and with a packet of peanuts leaving the menu behind "if you see anything you like feel free to tall me"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:56 pm

Deaths kitsune
Mortella
Deaths kitsune
Mortella
Deaths kitsune

Gauge swallowed the cracker he had in his mouth and placed the corner of one in his mouth. "jezz, your sounding like my mother" He said, holding the cracker in his mouth as he talked
She stuck out her tongue jokingly "no i sound like a medical student...." she smiled.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

The Veteran crusader

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:58 pm

"yea no probs....thanks"
-he cleared his throat and sipped the head of his pint-
"ahhh....refreshment!"
-he exclaimed.....he was so happy-
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Mortella
Deaths kitsune
Mortella
Deaths kitsune
Mortella
Deaths kitsune

She stuck out her tongue jokingly "no i sound like a medical student...." she smiled.

"same difference." He said, waving his paw and munching on the cracker and grabbing the sprite and takes a few gulps of it.

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:01 pm

A bell rang from the other side of the bar as mort picked up the jelly and toast.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:03 pm

Deaths kitsune
Mortella
Deaths kitsune
Mortella
Deaths kitsune

"same difference." He said, waving his paw and munching on the cracker and grabbing the sprite and takes a few gulps of it.
She shakes her head a little as she delivered his toast "concerned is all ..." she said with her head tilted to the side.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Mortella
Deaths kitsune
Mortella
Deaths kitsune
Mortella
Deaths kitsune

She shakes her head a little as she delivered his toast "concerned is all ..." she said with her head tilted to the side.

he scooted the plate closer to him. "thank you. i am planning on going to MFF and i do plan on eating those day." he said mockingly
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:06 pm

(gtg din)

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Deaths kitsune
Mortella
Deaths kitsune
Mortella
Deaths kitsune

he scooted the plate closer to him. "thank you. i am planning on going to MFF and i do plan on eating those day." he said mockingly
"and i'm going to fwa this week ..."
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games