Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:32 pm

Alianna Naviri
Cale Darksun

We Invented Hell!!!
He doesn't know what the hell he's talkning about!!!

if only that weren't true... e_e

what the hell you looking at, Nurse Probulator?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:33 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

When a couple of guys told him they were Church going Christians he told them "Sin on Saturday. Church on Sunday" I find it catchy.

And because your a Pagan I feel the need to do this (no offense):

*grabs a bucket of holy water and starts to throw droplets of it on CW's head with his hand*

"The Power of Christ compels you! The Power of Christ compels you!"

*grabs a bible and starts reading*
And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats...

okay that's enough. it should be pointed out that /he/ was not the one to bring up religion. he just happens to have a pic. of the bible in his sig, along with a christian message of christian message-ness. no harm done there.

Alianna Naviri

Alianna Naviri

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:34 pm

Cale Darksun
Alianna Naviri
Cale Darksun

We Invented Hell!!!

were you referring to the mass crucifictions (thinking spartacus times), the crusades, the holocost...what?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:34 pm

Alianna Naviri
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

When a couple of guys told him they were Church going Christians he told them "Sin on Saturday. Church on Sunday" I find it catchy.

*grabs a bucket of holy water and starts to throw droplets of it on CW's head with his hand*

And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats...

okay that's enough. it should be pointed out that /he/ was not the one to bring up religion. he just happens to have a pic. of the bible in his sig, along with a christian message of christian message-ness. no harm done there.

....you do realize thats not a real bible passage, correct?

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:36 pm

Alianna Naviri
Cale Darksun
Alianna Naviri
Cale Darksun

We Invented Hell!!!

were you referring to the mass crucifictions (thinking spartacus times), the crusades, the holocost...what?

Seal your hatch
During the twenties, Protestants hung my great grand uncle for being a Catholic Immigrant.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:37 pm

Cale Darksun
Alianna Naviri
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

are you referring to my sig again?

Rokk Krinn

Alianna Naviri

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:39 pm

Cale Darksun
Alianna Naviri
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

of course i know. no self respecting person has not seen that movie. i'm saying to can the religious jokes. it's now going over the borderline of tasteful. and as for your great grand uncle, i'm sorry, but that doesn't give any sound reason to 'hang' him yourself.

Alianna Naviri
Red_Ronin
Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword
Johnny Malone

Sadly I've met people like that, coming home from a movie some friends and I met thsi man with a large cross on a street corner down town. When he found out we were Catholic he told us all we were going to Hell. We had to keep one of our more short tempered friends from attacking the man. It wasn't fun stressed

I can imagine. No telling what they'd have in store for my li'l pagan butt, then. sweatdrop

Pagan how?

Eclectic with Odinist and wiccan tendencies.
Odinist? as in norse (vicking) deities?

tr00 dat.

Yep. ^^ heart

Now, can we move onto other things, please? confused

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

Red_Ronin
Cale Darksun
Alianna Naviri
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

No, the reading out of the bible bit is a joke on the Catholic practice of Exorcism.
While Johnny anoints the cursed with holy water, I was reading from the bible, both parts of the ritual.
It was just a continuation of the CW pagan joke.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:40 pm

Red_Ronin
Cale Darksun
Alianna Naviri
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

No he is refering to his Monty Python quote.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Rokk Krinn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:42 pm

Cale Darksun
Red_Ronin
Cale Darksun
Alianna Naviri
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

No, the reading out of the bible bit is a joke on the Catholic practice of Exorcism.
While Johnny anoints the cursed with holy water, I was reading from the bible, both parts of the ritual.
It was just a continuation of the CW pagan joke.
i see.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:42 pm

Cripes.
You people need to ease up.
Me and Johnny are catholics.
We were Molested by priests, beaten by nuns, and are told by our own religious doctrine that we're damned to hell no matter what we do but that we need to keep kissing God's a** anyway just because its in his mercy to let us live.
If theres anyone who deserves the right to joke about religion, its us.

Sol Walker
Crew

Rokk Krinn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:47 pm

so...now what?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:48 pm

Alright so a non-religious topic: I just saw Green Street Hooligans,starring Elijah Wood, about British Football Hooligans, anyone seen it? And more importantly what do people think about the greatest manilest sport on earth, Real Football (soccer to the rest of you)

Johnny Malone
Crew

Alianna Naviri

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:49 pm

muslims have it a lot worse off in many ways, just along the lines of religious doctrine alone. if you follow your religion, then quite whining about how miserable it is. i went through 9 years of catholic school and went from being religious to agnostic, but i haven't lost much respect for the religion. it's much more reasonable than it's made out to be most of the time, and if i absolutely had to choose any christian bible-following religion it would have to be catholics.

that said, it seems so rare to find level-headed religious people these days, and by that i mean people who have faith in and are proud of their beliefs and don't shove it down everyone's throat, that it's quite rude to jump into it all without the slightest provocation.

*deep breath* sorry.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games