Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:23 am
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
Mkay, guys, sorry for double posting and if it's in the wrong place, but I need to let you guys in on this.
I'm thinking of hosting a raffle, 500+ tickets at 100g each.
Prizes will be an OMFG Box or a Bag of Win 2.
Can you guys think of/donate anything else to use as prizes? Also, ideas for layouts, other contests, etc. would be appreciated.

I'll give a look in my main and see if I have anything interesting. Probably won't be anyway near the value of Box or Bag, though, if that's alright. Defiinitely will buy some tickets! 3nodding

Emotionless Dream
ill buy a ticket Maha
well imma let yall know too, im going camping this weekend and will be leaving some time after work tomorrow, ends at 1pm EST, and wont be back till monday afternoon.
ya my bff is celebrating her bday by going camping with a few friends

Have fun, Dark! xd

Devil_Tony_33
User Image
I really want that wind - like egg

Hi, Tony! Great to see you again! The Cave is doing very fast egg drops right now (2 minutes or much less). The skywing egg is described as ... "This egg has strange markings on it." There seem to be a lot of them being released. Also look at the abandons. People are starting to abandon them now which should give you another opportunity to grab one. Good luck! mrgreen

Lufira
New egg=] :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/66rakl][img]http://tinyurl.com/67g6pu/.gif[/img][/url]

Lufira
Two new eggs. Lol.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/5c25nb][img]http://tinyurl.com/6lgnuq/.gif[/img][/url]

Got both of them, Lufira! Congrats! biggrin

Draconia23
woo, i finally got myself a paper egg! *ish happy* now for a gold and silver.....
[url=http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/xVG3][img]http://dragcave.net/image/xVG3.gif[/img][/url]

Taking it to the Incubator. Congrats, Draconia! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:40 am
Update time...

EDITED: Saturday, August 2, at 2:30 p.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragons napping and walkers relaxing with a cold beverage. Cheers! ~ ~ ~

User Image
User Image

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Minime-sama

Friendly Conversationalist

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:12 pm
I've hidden my white for today, but I've also picked up two new eggs.

Dragon Walking - Time: 4 days minimum

Please help the eggs. *click to help hatch/grow* (no feeding necessary! just visit!)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:13 pm
Minime-sama
I've hidden my white for today, but I've also picked up two new eggs.

Dragon Walking - Time: 4 days minimum

Please help the eggs. *click to help hatch/grow* (no feeding necessary! just visit!)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*picks up new eggs*
Hope your white is doing ok.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:02 pm
One minute. xp
I am a minute late and all the dragons are gone. I like that the site is so active but this is a little ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:29 pm
Ddraig Asheart
One minute. xp
I am a minute late and all the dragons are gone. I like that the site is so active but this is a little ridiculous.

Yeah, I know.

Beady, have you checked the Incubator? I don't recall anyone's eggs or babies going into the 2-day marker this evening. Think they were all good for tonight.

Have some problems here with one of our geriatric dogs. The 13-yr-old Lab has gotten progressively dehydrated through the day despite our best efforts. He refuses to eat or drink anything and we're having to literally push water down his throat (using a large plastic syringe) every 2 hours. He's now starting to vomit the water. Going to be on and off between giving water and cleaning up after him (usually about an hour or so after giving him the water).

Appreciate it. When I have breaks in the care-taking, I'll go through the Incubator and will get things sorted for tomorrow morning. Will PM my update to you. THANKS!!!

If you see Draconia and Damion in the Lair thread, please give my most profound apologies for missing their wedding. Draconia sent me an invite late this morning and had all intentions of participating until all this happened with the dog. Have sent Draconia a PM explaining the situation but she doesn't seem to be on right now. Thanks! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:38 pm
Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart
One minute. xp

Yeah, I know.

Beady, have you checked the Incubator? I don't recall anyone's eggs or babies going into the 2-day marker this evening. Think they were all good for tonight.

Have some problems here with one of our geriatric dogs. The 13-yr-old Lab has gotten progressively dehydrated through the day despite our best efforts. He refuses to eat or drink anything and we're having to literally push water down his throat (using a large plastic syringe) every 2 hours. He's now starting to vomit the water. Going to be on and off between giving water and cleaning up after him (usually about an hour or so after giving him the water).

Appreciate it. When I have breaks in the care-taking, I'll go through the Incubator and will get things sorted for tomorrow morning. Will PM my update to you. THANKS!!!

If you see Draconia and Damion in the Lair thread, please give my most profound apologies for missing their wedding. Draconia sent me an invite late this morning and had all intentions of participating until all this happened with the dog. Have sent Draconia a PM explaining the situation but she doesn't seem to be on right now. Thanks! biggrin

I will check though but I think we are alright for now. And Kilimbo, the minister, missed the wedding. Don't feel bad.
Hope your dog's pain ends, whatever end that might be. Our 10 year old cat faced a similar end 2 years ago. She left while I was at school and over Christmas I brought home a kitty that my roommate had found on campus.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:54 am
Morning update! We did well over night.
Emotionless Dream's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. have a collective 2.9 days to grow.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:06 am
*headdesk* I really am metallic cursed. I picked up an abandoned white just cause I could then I saw an abandoned silver but couldn't take it cause I have 4 eggs.
*sighs*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:32 am
*taps fingers against keyboard*
I want my eggs to hatch so I can get more eggs...................They are close I know it.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:38 am
Arrie Warclaw
Emotionless Dream's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. have a collective 2.9 days to grow.

Added:
Damion's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has 2.9 days left.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:28 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Arrie Warclaw

Added:
Damion's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has 2.9 days left.

Thanks, Beady! biggrin heart  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:34 pm
Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart
Arrie Warclaw

Added:

Thanks, Beady! biggrin heart

*happy, hyper salute*
blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:04 pm
I tried for a silver but my mouse hand was slower than my refresh hand. So I got this. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I only have one so I don't mind but I would rather have taken an abandon if I pick up a common.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games